I’ve been working so hard to get this blog launched, that I haven’t taken the chance to put down my goals for this month. I always have tons of goals in my head, but I’m really bad about putting them in writing. I really want to be more accountable, so here goes.
- Publish content at least four times a week until I have 30 posts done.
- Comment on at least five blogs each day, with three new ones per week.
- Learn at least one new thing on WordPress per week.
- Write a budget and stick to it. We have really slacked on this lately.
- Continue to save as much money as possible for our first rental property. We should close by the end of the month.
- Don’t buy any convenience store items. I am guilty of this if I am late for work sometimes.
- Limit myself to one diet soda per day, not from the convenience store.
- Eat five servings of fruits and vegetables at least five days per week.
- No eating out for the rest of the month.
There you have it. I’ll update at the beginning of the month and see how I did.
FREE Stuff Delivered to Your Inbox!
Subscribe and be the first to get notified of new surveys, giveaways and sweepstakes from your local retailers.