Express your love for the best Southern fried chicken in the United States through the Bojangles’ customer feedback survey being held over at www.talktobo.com right now. Share your views on how your experience during your visit to a nearby Bojangles’ Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits restaurant was and in return, you stand a chance to WIN food coupons for your precious time and effort.
Since there is steaming competition in the foodservice industry, it takes more than just some great tasting chicken to get ahead in the game. Bojangles’ Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits has become a household name not just by excelling in flavorful and affordable meal choices, but also by offering an outstanding service to the customers. Since customer satisfaction is a wheel that needs to be kept spinning, the company hopes to gather more information on how well the food and service are received by the customers through the Bojangles’ customer feedback survey that is being conducted over at www.talktobo.com.
Why the Bojangles’ Customer Feedback Survey
Imagine heading out for a quick bite in the evening or taking the family out to a Bojangles’ Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits near you. So you order some of its fried chicken, sit down to grab a bite and have a good time, but end up with an experience that wasn’t entirely satisfying. Was it the food quality that you found to be subpar, or did the servers not accommodate your needs the way you wanted? The Bojangles’ customer feedback survey over at www.talktobo.com is in place just for this reason.
Helping you connect directly to the people behind your favorite restaurant chain, the customer experience survey hopes to bring you the ability to share your unfiltered thoughts. But since you’re taking out the time to help Bojangles’ Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits built its brand, acquire new customers and keep the ones it already has, it only seems fair that you get rewarded for it. This is why at the end of the survey, you get the opportunity to WIN free food coupons from the restaurant chain.
How to WIN Food Coupons in Bojangles’ Customer Feedback Survey – www.TalktoBo.com
Now that you’ve decided to step up and participate in the Bojangles’ customer feedback survey to help the fast food chain company help serve you and millions of its other customers better in the future, here’s everything that you need to do:
- Survey code on order receipt from your recent visit, or survey invitation to enter the feedback survey.
- A computer or a mobile phone with an active internet connection to participate in the survey.
- You must be a legal resident of any of the 50 States of the United States or the U.S. Territories.
- You must be over 18 years of age or older to become eligible to enter the Bojangles’ guest feedback survey.
- The ability to read and write in English or in Spanish.
- Employees of Bojangles’ Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits restaurants, the members of their families, sponsors, affiliated brands, any subsidiaries, and even advertising or promotion agencies are restricted from participating in this survey.
- Any of the entrants that are under 18 years old are barred from participating in the BojanglesListens survey.
- Any attempt made to tamper with the guest experience survey head over at www.talktobo.com is a direct violation of criminal and civil laws.
Survey Participation Instructions:
- Head over to www.talktobo.com to view the survey home page.
- Find the Bojangles’ Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits order receipt which you will need to enter the information.
- If you wish to complete the survey in Spanish, you can choose the “Español” button.
- Enter the Bojangles’ Store Number, and then the date and time of your visit as printed on the order receipt.
- Type down the 6-Digit Survey Code that would be located in the center of your order receipt.
- When you’re ready to go ahead, press the “Start” button to begin the survey.
- The receipt order is valid for 3 days from the date of your visit to any of the Bojangles’ Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits restaurants.
- Once you have completed the guest experience survey, you will receive a validation code to avail the free food you have won.
- The validation code you receive after completing the entire survey is valid to use only for 30 days.
Resources & Links
Direct link to the Bojangles’ feedback survey website:
Terms of Service for the Bojangles’ feedback survey:
The cutthroat competition in the food and service industry has forced even the big players to find creative ways to gather valid and unbiased customer feedback from all across the region. Bojangles’ Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits is not the only one employing the technique of rewarding customers in exchange for their help, which is also being done through the following surveys:
About Bojangles’ Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits
While not being as old and historic as Kentucky Fried Chicken, Bojangles’ Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits has been a symbolic name in the Southern United States ever since it was founded back in 1977. The blend of Cajun spices with a unique set of menu items is what has made this brand of fried chicken stand apart, making customers come back every time for more across its 600+ stores in the United States. Keeping the menu affordable at a low price point, while maintaining an exciting range of foods is what has kept Bojangles’ Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits going for decades.
The Bojangles’ guest feedback survey is here so that you can tell the company how to keep up the good work or improve the service to you. Your positive or negative feedback over at www.talktobo.com has the power to raise the bar for the brand and help it serve you and other customers better. By taking just a few minutes of your time, you can provide valuable information that will be used to make Bojangles’ bigger and better than before! And as a token of thanks, the company is glad to give you free food coupons. If you’ve got any questions regarding the Bojangles’ guest feedback survey, just ask away in the comments section below.
FREE Stuff Delivered to Your Inbox!
Subscribe and be the first to get notified of new surveys, giveaways and sweepstakes from your local retailers.