You might be wondering; what is a KFC Go Cup? KFC attempts to make life easier for busy customers. The KFC Go Cup contains a chicken item along with potato wedges. Furthermore, it can easily fit into your car cup holder allowing you to eat on the go.
QUICK SIDE NOTE: Get FREE STUFF tailored to you – take the Shopper's Voice survey and receive cash, product samples, and special deals! You'll also be entered to WIN $1,500 this month! Pretty neat, right? Okay, moving on...
The standard KFC Go Cup price is $ 2.49. However, you can get one for absolutely free! How? You will have to participate in the mykfcexpeirence.com customer satisfaction survey. After you complete the survey, you will get a code which you can redeem for a KFC to go cup.
Why KFC Go Cup Customer Satisfaction Survey?
We cannot ignore the importance of collecting user data and feedback in this day and age. Companies need to obtain data from customers to ascertain where they stand in the customer’s eyes. The fast food industry is no different in this case. KFC used to have a monopoly in the fried chicken sector. However, with so many competitors, KFC needs to do its utmost to stay ahead.
Therefore, KFC has created this survey in order to understand what it needs to do to maintain its high standards. Remember, KFC cannot afford to stagnate. As a result, it will also hope to learn ways to improve their services through this survey.
The customers will not leave empty-handed after they participate in this survey. KFC is clearly operating on a “you scratch my back, I scratch yours” basis. Therefore, you will win a free KFC Go Cup upon completing the survey. Additionally, the product is priced at $ 2.49 and so, the customers will be getting their time’s worth if they do fill in this survey.
How to WIN a KFC GO CUP in KFC Customer Survey – MyKFCExperience.com
You will find that participating in the survey is quite straightforward.
- A recent KFC receipt which has the relevant survey code.
- A working computer device or mobile that has access to the internet.
- The ability to read or write basic English or Spanish.
- The user has to be a citizen of the United States of America.
- The entrant also has to be at least 13 years of age.
- The participant cannot be an employee of KFC or a close family member of a KFC employee.
Survey Participation Instructions:
- Open a suitable web browser.
- Visit the following URL: www.mykfcexperience.com
- Enter the relevant code mentioned at the bottom of your receipt.
- Provide the time of purchase mentioned towards the right bottom of your receipt
- If a survey code is not specified on your receipt, click on the relevant link provided.
- You will be faced with a variety of customer satisfaction questions. You must answer them as truthfully as possible and to the best of your knowledge.
- Once the survey questions have been completed, click submit.
- Note down the generated survey code.
- The survey code for a free KFC Go Cup at your next visit!
- Once you are in possession of the validation code after the survey, note it down. You must keep it safe because one receipt can only generate one valid code.
- Please be sure to use the validation code to redeem your offer fast. This is because every code has an expiry date of thirty days.
- You must also remember that the KFC Go Cup can only be redeemed at the branch where you made your initial purchase. That is to say, you must go to the branch which generated your receipt.
- If for some reason you do not have access to the internet, you can still participate in the survey. You will have to call the KFC Hotline and request to be transferred to the Customer Service Department. Here, you will be able to respond to the survey question via telephone.
- Lastly. KFC has a very useful restaurant finder that you can use to find the nearest KFC branch.
Resources & Links
- You can visit the official KFC website.
- You can find the survey here.
- Contact KFC customer service at 1-800-CALL-KFC.
If you are having trouble with completing the survey, visit the following youtube link. It should make understanding the whole process a lot easier.
You can also find several other similar surveys on our website that include:
- Domino Sugar Sweepstakes – www.DominoSugar.com – WIN Giveaways & CASH
- Noodles & Company Survey – www.TellNoodles.com – WIN Prizes
- Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen Survey – www.cheddarsfeedback.com cheddar’s scratch kitchen survey – Enter to Win a Cash Prize of $1000.
Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) is a world-renowned fast food chain. It is located in nearly every country in the world. In fact, it only falls behind McDonald’s when it comes to global leaders in fast food.
Colonel Harland Sanders is the founder of this global giant. However, it was not all plain sailing for Colonel Sanders when he first forayed into the business world. After half a dozen unsuccessful ventures, he had given hope. Sadly, he had never looked at the obvious alternative, his delicious fried chicken recipe. And when he did stumble across the potential of his recipe, the rest, as they say, is history.
KFC now has almost twenty thousand branches in over a hundred and twenty countries worldwide. Therefore, it has to adapt its menu and taste to a variety of cultures. As a result, KFC has adopted halal meat in order to cater to its Muslim customers. Furthermore, they have several items other than just fried chicken such as burgers, rice, soup, subs and more.
Simply put, KFC is ranked as the world leader in the food and restaurant industry and
KFC has seen several ups and downs over the years. The early 2000s were extremely fruitful for them. However, the turn of the decade proved to be very detrimental to their profits. Furthermore, they have also faced various controversies with respect to the quality of food. However, this survey clearly shows they intend to improve. As a result, the only way KFC can go is up.
Regardless, even if you are not convinced by their intentions, you cannot deny that their chicken is delicious. Therefore, you must take part in the survey to try the KFC GO CUP for free! Let us know in comments about your experience as well.
FREE Stuff Delivered to Your Inbox!
Subscribe and be the first to get notified of new surveys, giveaways and sweepstakes from your local retailers.