When it comes to pizza, Little Caesars does not kid around, and neither does it overlook customer satisfaction, which is apparent with the grand giveaway over at www.littlecaesarslistens.com. In order to reach out the millions of customers across the United States and help each and every one of you to get your voices heard, Little Caesars is conducting an exciting giveaway through the LittleCaesarsListens survey online. All you need to do is enter in a few details and you stand to win the grand prize of FREE pizzas for an entire year!
Simply imagining a free weekly supply of delicious pizzas from Little Caesars for an entire year has your juices flowing? All you need to do to qualify for the LittleCaesarsLintens giveaway that’s worth approximately $520 in cash is answer a list of simple questions and offer your honest and unfiltered feedback on the service and food products offered. Simply follow the instructions listed down below to partake in the survey being conducted over at www.littlecaesarslistens.com and win big.
Why the LittleCaesarsListens Survey
Considering that the pizza business is brutally competitive, brands not only struggle to offer the top quality products but also need to ensure satisfactory service along with it. The sheer size of the Little Caesars restaurants chain makes it viable for the company to not only maintain a highly satisfactory in standard but also continue to improve it by listening to feedback and work on it. You’d be surprised to know that multi-million dollar franchises like Little Caesars spend a small fortune through programs on www.littlecaesarslistens.com for ensuring customer satisfaction through surveys and feedback forms.
Since the LittleCaesarsListens survey helps customers connect directly to the brand and provide their thoughts on the dining experience, food quality, the behavior of servers, and taste preferences, offering a year’s worth of supply of free pizzas is something that the restaurant chain is willing to offer to dozens of customers each year. In order to stand a chance to win the prize, all you need to do is head over to www.littlecaesarslistens.com and participate in the customer satisfaction survey, at the end of which you will be granted a ticket into the sweepstakes.
How to WIN Free Pizzas For a Year in LittleCaesarsListens Survey – www.LittleCaesarsListens.com
In order to complete the LittleCaesarsListens guest satisfaction survey successfully and stand a chance to win free pizzas for an entire year in the form of 52 units of $10 gift cards ($520 in cash value), all you need to do is enter the monthly sweepstakes:
- Must have access to a computer or a mobile phone with an internet connection to participate in the website survey.
- Participant must be a legal resident of any of the 50 states of the United States or the District of Columbia.
- You must be over 18 years of age in order to take part in the LittleCaesarsListens guest satisfaction survey.
- You must be able to understand English or Spanish in order to participate in the Little Caesars Listens survey.
- Any attempt to destroy or damage LittleCaesarsListens survey is a violation of criminal and civil laws.
- Participants under the age of 18 years are restricted entry from the Little Caesars customer satisfaction survey.
- This survey is only legal in all of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia.
- False feedback mixed with partiality and prejudice, if noted would be terminated.
- Employees of Little Caesars, their family members, sponsors, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies can’t participate in this customer satisfaction survey.
- Purchasing products from Little Caesars do not increase your chances of winning the prize.
Before starting the LittleCaesarsListens customer satisfaction survey, ensure that you offer your honest feedback without keeping any form of partiality or prejudice against the brand that you may have.
- Visit littlecaesarslistens.com from your computer or directly from your smartphone itself.
- On the welcome screen of LittleCaesarsListens guest satisfaction survey, you’ll be greeted with instructions, links, and appreciation related to the survey.
- Choose whether you would like to take the survey in English or in Spanish.
- Enter the Store Code or the Zip Code of the region where you visited the Little Caesars restaurant.
- Answer the questions asked in the survey and provide the required personal information.
- Make sure to fill every single field to increase your chances of winning the LittleCaesarsListens guest satisfaction survey prize.
- You will be greeted with questions such as the quality of your food, friendliness of our team, and speed of service.
- Answer all of the questions unbiasedly on a scale of 0 to 10 and proceed.
- At the end of the survey, you will be asked whether you would like to participate in the LittleCaesarsListens giveaway and win free pizzas for a year.
- Select “Yes” and provide your personal details and contact information which will be used to approach you if you win.
- Upon winning the LittleCaesarsListens giveaway, you will be granted 52 units of $10 gift cards.
- Each of these $10 gift cards by used each week at any of the Little Caesars restaurants across the United States.
- Two entries per customer are allowed each month.
Resources & Links
Direct link to the LittleCaesarsListens survey website:
Rules for the LittleCaesarsListens survey:
It certainly isn’t a surprise that Little Caesars is not among the select few in the food industry that is dedicatedly offering rewards to its customer base. Since the food industry is always fighting like sharks over chum to attract more customers every day, there are plenty of exciting giveaways offered to lure customers in and partake in surveys. If you found the LittleCaesarsListens survey to be worth your time and minimal effort, then there are plenty of other giveaways and promotional goodies just waiting to become yours in the following surveys:
- Paul Restaurant Survey – Win a Cash Prize Daily
- Ray’s Constant Survey – Win a $250 Gift Card – Survey Help
- Texas Chicken & Burgers Survey – Win a Surprise Gift
About Little Caesars
A name that is synonymous with pizzas, Little Caesars is the third-largest pizza chain in the country with stores that have expanded to Canada, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jamaica and many other regions across the world. Popular among customers for its range of over-the-top selections such as “Extra Most Bestest” pizzas and the world-famous Caesar Wings, Little Caesars has become a pop culture icon since its inception all the way back in 1959 back when Detroit, Michigan was still flourishing.
The famous “Pizza! Pizza!” catchphrase may have popularized Little Caesars globally as a brand, but what makes the customers come back for more is the wide selection of Crazy Bread, Stuffed Crust Deep!Deep! Dish pizzas, the trademark BigFoot Pizza and so much more. But more than just great food, Little Caesars also gives back to the community in the form of Little Caesars Love Kitchen, which has also won The President’s Volunteer Action Award Citation. Additionally, Little Caesars also pays tribute to the troops through its Veterans Program that offers incentives to veterans to join and franchise with the brand.
The opportunity to get your hands, or rather mouths, on a year’s worth of supply of free pizzas, is not something to take lightly. Moreover, if you have a reputed brand such as Little Caesars offering you the chance to win their LittleCaesarsListens giveaway by participating in their customer satisfaction survey over at www.littlecaesarslistens.com, why not jump in on it right now? All you need is a few minutes to take up the simple survey that asks for your honest feedback about the food and services offered by Little Caesars, and in return, you get $520 worth of pizzas for free, so go ahead and take the LittleCaesarsListens right away and ask us about any query that you may have about it in the comments section right down below.
FREE Stuff Delivered to Your Inbox!
Subscribe and be the first to get notified of new surveys, giveaways and sweepstakes from your local retailers.