Making healthy and affordable food more accessible to the public, Subway is now making it even more enticing to grab a healthy bit with the MySubwayCard rewards program at Subway.com/En-US/SubwayCard. Find out how you can become an elite member of the Subway family, save money while eating healthy, and get access to great deals as well.
In a world where fatty foods, drinks packed with processed sugar, and unhealthy meals have clogged up the food industry, Subway is making it bringing an accessible and healthier alternative to daily meals. Thanks to the inclusion of Subway MyWay membership program, you can rake in tokens, cash them in for discounts on your meals, and even unlock a bunch of extras that will always entice you to come back to the submarine sandwich restaurant chain every time.
Why the MySubwayCard Rewards Program
The way consumers enjoy their favorite meals from fast-food chains across the country has greatly shifted in the past decades. Rather than binging on oily and unhealthy food choices, the focus on healthy eating and curbing the rapidly growing rate of obesity has become a serious concern on a grassroots level. This is where brands like Subway have found the sweet spot, encouraging customers to go the healthy way and much on a combination of meat and vegetables, while making it affordable for people to choose a healthy iced tea and sandwich over a cheeseburger and a soft drink. The quest to find healthier alternatives to fast-food has led to the creation of the Subway brand, which focuses heavily on bringing calorie-controlled, fresh meals to the table while going easy on the wallet of the customers.
Choosing to skip the bad foods and pick a healthy life should be rewarding, which is why the company has established the MySubWayCard customer loyalty program at Subway.com/En-US/SubwayCard. Not only is the Subway MyWay rewards program a fine way for you to collect token that can then be used to get cash discounts on your purchases at any partnering Subway store across the country, but as an exclusive member, you also get the chance to view special deals, discounted meal options, and more ways to earn tokens. Keeping up with the cashless revolution, MySubwayCard also doubles up as your way to go cashless and pay for your healthy meals the easy and convenient way.
How to Join MySubwayCard Rewards Loyalty Program
In a world where we’re too busy to prepare a healthy and balanced home-cooked meal, grabbing a quick bite near your home or workplace is a rather compelling idea. Simply choosing a low-calorie sandwich instead of the unhealthy junk food can do wonders for your health, which is why Subway has found such rapid success across the globe. If you’re a patron of the fast-food restaurant chain and looking to join the exclusive club of Subway MyWay loyalty program, then here’s everything that you need to know about it:
- Every dollar that you spend at any Subway store earns you 4 Tokens in return.
- After collecting a total of 200 Tokens, you will be able to trade them all in through the Subway MyWay program to earn a $2 reward.
- The cash reward you earn by trading in the Tokens allows you to pay for products that you purchase from partnering Subway stores.
- As a member of the loyalty program, you also stand a chance to enjoy benefits such as bonus on order savings, free Tokens, discounted add-ons on meals and more.
- MySubwayCard comes with an online app that allows you to easily check the Tokens balance and even pay for your orders cashless.
- To become a member of the MySubwayCard program, you have to be at least 13 years of age or older.
- As a legal resident of the United States and U.S. Territories such as Puerto Rico, Northern Mariana Islands, Guam, you are eligible to participate in the Subway MyWay program.
- Valid only at a select number of Subway store franchises that participate in the Subway MyWay program.
- The MySubwayCard Tokens can be earned by either using the physical membership card, providing your registered phone number or by using the Subway MyWay app.
- From your computer or your mobile phone, access the official Subway MyWay rewards program webpage link here: Subway.com/En-US/SubwayCard
- Click on the “Join Now” button that you see on the webpage to begin the signup process.
- You can even enroll in the membership program using the Android and iOS
- Enter the required details into the screen such as your Name, Email Address, and Password.
- You will also need to provide your Country, along with Phone Number and the Country Code of your region.
- The next screen will ask you to comply with the terms and conditions of the loyalty rewards program and press Create Account to confirm.
Regarded as the fastest growing chain of fast-food restaurants for multiple years in a row, Subway has become a global sensation within the 53 years that it has existed. What started off as a small loan of $1000 to start a humble and tiny restaurant called “Pete’s Super Submarines” has now evolved into a multi-billion-dollar global brand that runs more than 42,000 stores across the world in more than 110 countries. Serving a menu with multiple different combinations of submarine sandwiches that are dubbed as “Subs” you get a choice of healthy greens, different meats, vegetarian options, and even some tasty desserts to go along with the meals. One of the most iconic promotional meal campaigns that have been run by the company has been the $5 footlong offer, which was started back in 2008 and ran for a decade before being discontinued.
The company is now pushing forward the “Eat Fresh” narrative by enticing Subway lovers to enroll into the MySubwayCard loyalty program by signing up at www.Subway.com/En-US/SubwayCard. Becoming a member of this exclusive club does have a range of benefits, which includes cash rewards through Tokens and plenty of meal deals as well. If you’re planning to join the healthy bandwagon with a Subway MyWay membership and need any assistance, just ask for it in the comments section and we’ll be there to help you out.
FREE Stuff Delivered to Your Inbox!
Subscribe and be the first to get notified of new surveys, giveaways and sweepstakes from your local retailers.