TalktoIHOP Survey – www.TalktoIHOP.com – WIN Free Food
The International House of Pancakes is reaching out to all of its customers through the talktoIHOP survey that is being conducted over at www.talktoIHOP.com right now. The company is looking to further extend the already high rating of customer satisfaction and bring even more consumers into the fold, and in return for your efforts, you get rewarded with free IHOP food coupons.
Already an industry leader in serving some of the best breakfast meals in the United States and across the world today, IHOP has cemented its image as a warm and approachable dining restaurant chain that is always a blast to eat at. With the help of the IHOP guest survey, you can now reach out directly to the brand and state your thoughts on the food menu items or the service that is offered at its restaurants. The time you put into filling out the survey is valuable to the company, which is why you stand a clear chance to WIN free food coupons every time.
Why the IHOP Guest Survey
The food and service industry today may be worth billions of dollars, but it isn’t an easy path to success even for brand names that have already established a strong presence. Just last year, IHOP performed a risky marketing strategy to promote its beef burger menu by changing the name to IHOB (International House of Burgers), and fortunately enough, this marketing gimmick worked for them. This goes to show that IHOP is among the brands that are evolving and reinventing itself to create a buzz around it.
When it comes to offering a satisfying dining experience to the consumers, there is a reason why IHOP has been able to spread across the globe so rapidly. Offering a delightful menu with equally warm customer service, the brand has elevated itself. But since customer satisfaction, not a one-time ordeal, the brand has designed the talktoIHOP survey over at www.talktoIHOP.com to help you, the customer, have a say in what the brand is doing right and what it needs to work on.
WIN Free Food in TalktoIHOP Survey – www.TalktoIHOP.com
To provide your honest and unbiased opinion on your recent experience over at an IHOP near you, here’s everything you need to do to take part in the talktoIHOP guest survey and stand a chance to WIN free food:
- You must be over 18 years of age in order to take part in the talktoIHOP guest survey.
- Access to a computer or a mobile phone with an internet connection to participate in the website survey.
- You can even choose to mail in your entry for the IHOP guest experience survey and stand a chance to win the sweepstakes.
- Those who choose to participate must be legal residents of any of the 50 states of the United States, which includes the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.
- The ability to understand English or Spanish is mandatory to enter in the IHOP guest survey.
- Participants under the age of 18 years are restricted entry from the IHOP guest satisfaction survey.
- Any attempt to destroy or damage IHOP survey is a violation of criminal and civil laws.
- This guest experience survey is only legal in all of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.
- Feedback mixed with partiality and prejudice, and if noted with falsified information, would be terminated.
- Employees of IHOP, family members of the employees, brand sponsors, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising agencies are at this moment barred from entering in this guest experience survey.
- No new purchase is necessary to enter the IHOP survey. Purchasing products from IHOP do not increase your chances of winning the grand prize.
Survey Participation Instructions:
Before you begin the IHOP guest experience survey, it is essential to make sure that you are offering your honest and unbiased feedback without prejudice against the brand.
- Head over to the website of www.talktoIHOP.com from your PC, laptop or directly from your mobile device itself.
- On the greeting screen of the talktoIHOP guest survey, you’ll be able to view the instructions and all of the other related details to the survey.
- Here you can start by choosing whether you would like to take the survey in English or Spanish.
- Enter the Survey Code, the Visit Time, and the Server ID printed on the order receipt of the IHOP restaurant you visited.
- Answer all of the questions that are asked in the survey and provide the personal information required.
- To increase your chances of winning the IHOP guest experience survey prize, make sure that you fill every single field.
- Questions such as the quality of your food, friendliness of the service team, and speed of service will be among the questions asked.
- You will be offered a validation code at the end of the talktoIHOP survey which can be used during your next visit to the restaurant.
Resources & Links
Direct link to access the IHOP guest experience survey website:
Terms & Conditions for the IHOP Guest Survey:
Following the same concept of requesting customer feedback just like IHOP is doing with its guest survey and giving back rewards in return, here are similar experience surveys that you can take up:
- TalktoFridays – www.TalktoFridays.com
- BwwListens Guest Survey – Win Code
- TellBostonMarket Survey – Win Code
IHOP or the International House of Pancakes was founded all the way back in 1958 and is famously known for it’s filling and delicious breakfasts meals. IHOP is an amazing variety of different pancakes for customers to try and enjoy, with more than 58 years in business and spreading across North America, Asia, the Middle East, and other regions through more than 1,650 locations worldwide.
IHOP is seeking your feedback on how they are doing and how they can better serve their customers through the talktoIHOP survey over at www.talktoIHOP.com. Your word matters and so does the effort you put into the IHOP guest survey, which is why in return for the time you spend on the survey, you get rewarded with validation codes to WIN free food from IHOP on your next visit. To find out more about the IHOP guest survey or for any assistance regarding it, reach out to us in the comments section and we’ll respond.