There is a special place for Bojangles’ in the hearts of all fried chicken lovers across the United States, and the brand is trying to keep the love alive with the BojanglesListens survey offered over at the www.bojangleslistens.com website. All that the restaurant chain is looking to do is gather more information from you, the customer, and in return, you get rewarded with the chance to WIN free food from Bojangles’ Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits that is sure to tickle your taste buds.
It takes more than just some great tasting food to create a brand name in the already crowded multi-billion-dollar food industry, but Bojangles’ has been successful in doing so. Since restaurants not only need to maintain their quality standard but also evolve along the way, Bojangles’ Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits also has stepped up its game. What better way could there be to gather information on customer satisfaction than approaching them directly through the BojanglesListens survey that is being offered over at www.bojangleslistens.com? Find all of the details below to know what you need to do in order to complete the Bojangles’ guest experience survey and WIN free food while doing so.
Why the Bojangles’ Guest Experience Survey
Ever since the Bojangles’ Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits name has existed, it has been focused on bringing the taste of authentic Southern American fried chicken to the masses. But more than just serving some delicious food right to your plate, the brand is also focused on how the customers are being served at the hundreds of restaurants it has across the country and their likes and dislikes in regard to the food quality. But how does a restaurant chain with hundreds of locations across the country do that without spending a fortune on marketing and intensive customer satisfaction campaigns?
Well, thanks to the ease of the digital world that we live in, Bojangles’ Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits has followed in the footsteps of the biggest names in the food industry for finding a definitive solution to the woes of customers. The BojanglesListens survey that is currently live over at the www.bojangleslistens.com is the perfect platform for you, the consumer, to directly connect with the restaurant company and voice your opinions on what works for you and what does not. Since Bojangles’ realizes that the time and effort you put into their guest experience survey is as valuable as your feedback, you WIN free food in return too.
How to WIN Food in BojanglesListens survey – www.BojanglesListens.com
In order to participate in the guest experience survey constructed by Bojangles’ Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits and be eligible to WIN free food coupons for the restaurant, you need to meet certain criteria. We’ve listed the eligibility criteria, restrictions, and a step-by-step guide for you to participate in the BojanglesListens survey right away.
- The official survey code present on order receipt from your recent visit to the restaurant, or survey invitation from Bojangles’ Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits to enter the guest experience survey.
- You will need a computer, a laptop or a mobile phone with a working internet connection to participate in the Bojangles’ survey.
- The participant of the survey has to be a legal resident of any of the 50 States of the United States or the U.S. Territories.
- The person who is entering the survey must be over 18 years of age or older to become eligible to enter the Bojangles’ guest experience survey.
- The ability to read and write in the English or in the Spanish language is a must if you wish to take part in the BojanglesListens survey.
- Any attempt made to infect or tamper the BojanglesListens guest experience survey is a direct violation of criminal and civil laws.
- Employees of Bojangles’ Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits restaurants, the members of their families, sponsors, affiliated brands, any subsidiaries, and even advertising or promotion agencies are restricted from participating in this survey.
- Any of the entrants that are under 18 years old are barred from participating in the BojanglesListens survey.
- This Bojangles’ Listens guest experience survey is legal only in the 50 States of the United States, which also includes the District of Columbia, Guam, and Puerto Rico.
- Unfair or falsified feedback which is noted with prejudice would be grounds for termination upon review.
- Purchasing products from Bojangles’ will not increase your chances of winning the survey prize.
Survey Participation Instructions:
- Before you begin, it is important to ensure that you are providing feedback that is unbiased and genuine. In the survey, set aside the negative or unfavorable views that you may have of the Bojangles’ Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits brand before taking the survey.
- Access the survey website www.bojangleslistens.com from your computer or from your mobile device itself.
- On the welcome screen of BojanglesListens survey, you will see the instructions on how to start the survey, additional links, and useful content related to the survey.
- Find your recent Bojangles’ Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits order receipt which you will need to enter the required information.
- If you wish to complete the BojanglesListens survey in Spanish, you can choose to do so by pressing the “Español” button.
- Start off by entering the Bojangles’ Store Number in the first field, and then the date and time of your visit as mentioned on the order receipt.
- Enter the 6-Digit Survey Code that would be located in the center of your order receipt.
- When you’re ready to go ahead, press the “Start” button to begin the survey.
- The receipt order is valid for 3 days from the date of your visit to any of the Bojangles’ Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits restaurants.
- Once you have completed the guest experience survey, you will receive a validation code to avail the free food you have won.
- The validation code you receive after completing the entire survey is valid to use only for 30 days.
Resources & Links
Direct link to the Bojangles’ guest experience survey website:
Terms of Service for the BojanglesListens guest experience survey:
The customer is always right, and even when they aren’t, as a food service brand, you need to treat them as if they were – that’s just catering 101. Following the golden rules from delivering the top quality food items from the menu, to offering the most hospitable service out there, there’s a lot that restaurant brands do to retain customers and reel in new ones every day. After all of this, listening to the customers and finding out what the company is doing right and where improvement is needed is essential, which is what all of these surveys with exciting rewards offer:
- HoneyBaked Survey – Win Code
- Krystal Guest Survey – WIN Food Coupons
- Domino Sugar Sweepstakes – WIN Giveaways & CASH
About Bojangles’ Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits
Founded as a competitor to the century-old Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC), Bojangles’ became a household name in North Carolina when it first open doors back in 1977. Offering a unique spin on the fried chicken flavor that has been nurtured in the Southern United States for centuries now, Bojangles’ Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits specializes in a blend of Cajun seasoning that just bursts real flavor from the first bite to the last.
In recent years, the company has expanded tremendously, with more than 600 Bojangles’ Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits locations all across the United States. Moreover, the brand has also operated franchises outside of the U.S., namely in Jamaica, Honduras, Grand Cayman Island, Mexico, Ireland, and as far as China too. Apart from serving some of the most scrumptious meals out there at a reasonable price, Bojangles’ Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits is also the official sponsor for NASCAR at the Bojangles’ Southern 500 held in Darlington, North Carolina.
What do you like the most out of the Bojangles’ Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits menu and is there any feedback that you feel the company needs to pay close attention to improve their products or the service that is offered across the hundreds of its locations? All you need to do fill in the BojanglesListens guest experience survey that is being held at www.bojangleslistens.com and help the restaurant chain flourish through your valuable feedback and get rewarded with free food from Bojangles’ while doing so. Have any questions regarding how you to participate in the Bojangles’ guest experience survey? Ask away in the comments section right down below.