Now you get a chance to become a part of the ChurchsChickenFeedback survey that is available online for you to participate in at the website www.churchschickenfeedback.com. With a few words about your dining experience in the survey, you get a chance to WIN free food from Church’s Chicken upon your next visit.
The Church’s Chicken customer satisfaction survey is designed to get honest feedback from the customers and listen in to the queries that they may have. The multi-national restaurant chain is trying its level best to improve the customer satisfaction rating in all of the thousands of branches operated worldwide. So go ahead, take some time out and let the management behind the brand know where the fried chicken restaurant chain can improve and where the brand is already doing a great job. In exchange for the few minutes that you put aside to answer the customer satisfaction survey, you can qualify to grab free delicious food items from Church’s Chicken upon your next visit.
Why the Church’s Chicken Customer Satisfaction Survey
For instance, you decided to go out and grab some of the world-famous fried chicken that is served at hundreds of Church’s Chicken restaurants. As a paying customer of Church’s Chicken, you must have certain expectations from the brand and hope for it to fulfill a certain standard of food quality and service, but upon your recent visit, you did not enjoy the dining experience that you do each time. Regardless of how committed Church’s Chicken may to ensure that your dining experience is always outstanding, the sheer size of the restaurant chain does leave room for human error.
Just because you had one bad experience, it does not mean that the next one has to be a disappointing one too. The Church’s Chicken brand is not going to stop pushing forward on improving the customer satisfaction rating and wants to know more about what you have to say about your dining experience while mentioning the concerns that you may have in regard to any or all aspects of the food and services. The ChurchsChickenFeedback customer satisfaction survey over at www.churchschickenfeedback.com is here for you to connect directly with the management of the brand, say what you wish and help the team understand how it can serve you better upon your next visit.
How to WIN Free Food in ChurchsChickenFeedback Survey – www.ChurchsChickenFeedback.com
If you’re willing to spare a few minutes of your valuable time in helping Church’s Chicken grow and improve its customer satisfaction rating, then here’s everything you need to know about participating in the online survey and qualify for a reward too:
- The entrant is required to use a computer or a smartphone with an active internet connection to access the Church’s Chicken survey online.
- You will require a Church’s Chicken order receipt or survey invitation to enter the required survey code on the website.
- Basic information such as your Name, Address, City, Province and more may be required in the Church’s Chicken customer experience survey.
- As a participant, you must be able to read and write in English to take part in the Church’s Chicken survey.
- You are required by the Church’s Chicken survey rules to be a legal resident of any of the 50 States of the United States or the U.S. Territories.
- You must be a minimum of 18 years or older to enter the Church’s Chicken customer feedback survey.
- If an attempt is made to tamper or damage the Church’s Chicken customer experience survey is made, it will be a violation of U.S. criminal and civil laws.
- If too much prejudice towards the Church’s Chicken brand or its employees is noticed, your entry may be terminated.
- Employees of Church’s Chicken and the members of their families, including brand sponsors, affiliates, subsidiaries of Church’s Chicken, promotional and advertising agencies are hereby barred from entering in the Church’s Chicken survey.
- Purchasing more products from Church’s Chicken does not increase your chances of winning the rewards.
- If you are not 18 years old or more and a legal resident of the United States and U.S. Territories, you cannot qualify for the reward offered in the Church’s Chicken survey.
Survey Participation Instructions:
- Just head over to the www.churchschickenfeedback.com web survey website to begin.
- Make sure that you are answering as per your personal experience and the opinions in the Church’s Chicken survey is not biased.
- Now grab the Church’s Chicken order receipt that will be needed to enter the information into the survey website.
- Type down the Restaurant Number that is printed on the Church’s Chicken order receipt.
- Select the Date, Month, and Year of visit and click on the “Start” button.
- The Church’s Chicken survey will present you with questions related to your experience dining at a location recently.
- At the end of the Church’s Chicken customer experience survey, you will be given the opportunity to claim the reward.
- Write down the validation code offered and use it at your next visit to a Church’s Chicken restaurant to claim your free food.
Resources & Links
- Direct link to the Chick-fil-A customer experience survey:
- Terms of service of the Chick-fil-A survey:
Since the biggest names in the food business are always looking for more honest and unbiased feedback from customers, there are plenty of exciting online surveys for you to participate in, like the ones that are offered here:
- Wienerschnitzel Survey – Win a Surprise Gift
- Denny’s Customer Survey – Win Gift
- Krystal Guest Survey – WIN Food Coupons
About Church’s Chicken
An all-American chain of fast-food restaurants that was founded back in the year 1952, Church’s Chicken has become a synonym for fried chicken. Holding more than 1000 locations that are operated across the United States, Asia, Europe, and South America, Church’s Chicken has since merged with Popeyes, making it the second-largest chicken restaurant chain in the country.
ChurchsChickenFeedback survey is the place where you can say it all about the fried chicken restaurant chain. Whether it is good or bad, the management of the brand wants you to speak your mind over at www.churchschickenfeedback.com and WIN free food. For any questions regarding the survey, feel free to reach out to us in the comments section below.