HoulihansFeedback Survey – www.HoulihansFeedback.com – WIN Reward
By heading over to the Houlihansfeedback customer experience survey right now that is being held over at www.houlihansfeedback.com, you can help the company grow. In exchange for your valuable opinion about Houlihan’s casual dining restaurant chain, you get a chance to WIN rewards.
The official Houlihan’s guest satisfaction survey is where you can help the casual dining restaurant chain improve the food menu items it offers, and the service that its staff provides to customers. When you choose to give your valuable feedback regarding your recent dining experience with Houlihan’s, the management of the company takes everything you say into account and tries to shape your recent dining experience as per the feedback that you provide. The brand even welcomes your complaints and at the end of the Houlihan’s online customer experience survey, so don’t shy away from stating the truth, whether it is positive, or negative.
Why the Houlihan’s Guest Satisfaction Survey
Since Houlihan’s is dealing in the foodservice category of family-style casual dining restaurant chains, it is dealing with competitors such as T.G.I. Fridays, Chili’s, Cheesecake Factory, and others, which have a huge following and are spread across the globe with hundreds and thousands of locations. Despite being a domestic brand only, Houlihan’s has managed to take up a large chunk of the customer share due to its undisputed quality of food menu items, and a warm service staff that is always giving you the best dining experience.
The Houlihan’s guest satisfaction survey is being conducted by the fast-food chain to not only collect and analyze the feedback from customers but also to reward them handsomely at the end of it. Houlihan’s is gladly giving you a chance to WIN free food rewards which can be redeemed upon your next visit to any of the Houlihan’s locations across the country. The survey questions that you have to answer are easy and simple to understand, so go ahead and participate right now.
How to WIN Rewards in the HoulihansFeedback Survey – www.HoulihansFeedback.com
At the end of the Houlihan’s guest satisfaction survey, you do get awarded with a guaranteed chance to WIN free food, so it’s a win-win situation for you, as well as the company, and here’s how you can enter it right now:
- During your visit to a Houlihan’s restaurant, you will receive an order receipt with a Survey Code printed, which is required for the survey.
- Since the survey is conducted on the Houlihan’s website over at houlihansfeedback.com, you need an internet connection to enter it.
- As a person who wishes to enter the Houlihan’s survey, you need to be at least 18 years of age or older.
- The Houlihan’s order receipt with the printed survey code is valid for use within 30 days of your visit to the restaurant.
- If you wish to participate in the Houlihan’s feedback survey, you need to be a legal resident of the United States and U.S. Territories.
- The Houlihan’s survey is available only in English language, so you must be able to read and write in English to qualify.
- After completing the Houlihan’s survey, you will be given a Houlihan’s validation code which is to be used within 30 days.
- Any opinions and thoughts that are noticed to carry bias against Houlihan’s or its employees will be discarded.
- If any entrant in the Houlihan’s guest satisfaction survey is found to be under the age of 18 years, their entry will be discarded.
- If you are an employee of Houlihan’s or a family member of an employee, you are restricted from participating in the survey. The same applies to promotional partners, subsidiaries, Houlihan’s affiliates, and advertising partners.
- Any attempt that made to destroy or affect the Houlihan’s guest satisfaction policy is a violation of U.S. civil and criminal laws.
- The validation code that you will be given after completing the Houlihan’s survey is valid only once per use.
- The receipt along with the Houlihan’s validation code will be considered invalid if not redeemed within 30 days of issuance.
Survey Participation Instructions:
You must maintain complete honesty when offering a description of your dining experience during your last visit to Houlihan’s.
- Using a computer or your phone which is connected to the internet, head over to the official survey website here – www.houlihansfeedback.com.
- Take out your order receipt that you received after your last visit to a Houlihan’s restaurant near you.
- You will find a survey code that is printed at the top of the Houlihan’s receipt, which you need to type into the survey website to begin.
- You will be asked questions during the survey that are based on the food, the quality of the service, the cleanliness of the Houlihan’s location that you visited and more.
- Once you have completed the Houlihan’s survey, the final screen will present you with a validation code.
Resources & Links
- Direct link to the HoulihansFeedback guest satisfaction website:
- Terms of Service for Houlihan’s survey:
Just like how several big names in the foodservice industry are conducting customer feedback surveys in the stores and online, you can find plenty more online that bring a bunch of exciting rewards to you, and here are a handful of great ones we’ve chosen:
Founded in the State of Kansas, Houlihan’s is an American brand of casual dining chain of restaurants that opened its doors for the first time in the year 1972. The brand is now spread across more than 18 States through more than 80 locations and is privately owned by Houlihan’s Restaurants, which also owns other companies in the foodservice industry such as Devon Seafood Grill, J. Gibert’s Wood-Fired Steaks and more.
The HoulihansFeedback survey over at www.houlihansfeedback.com lets you win rewards as you give the company your valuable feedback. The survey has been designed to be short and sweet as it hardly takes 10 minutes to complete, and demands your candid, but honest feedback. So go ahead and participate in the customer satisfaction survey right now, and for any questions regarding it, just hit us up in the comments section.