If you’re a fan of Jack In The Box coupons, then we’ve got great news for you! Jack in the Box is giving away two delicious tacos in return for just a couple of minutes of your time! And this isn’t some lucky draw or a sweepstakes competition. On the contrary, everyone is a winner! You shall have to answer some questions regarding customer services in the www.JackListens.com web survey.
Once you are done answering their question, you will be given a code. This code will enable you to get two tacos absolutely free with your next purchase at Jack in the Box. If you are unsure how to include your feedback in this survey and win two tacos, do not fret! We shall highlight how to complete the survey in the following text.
Why Jack in the Box Customer Satisfaction Survey?
QUICK SIDE NOTE: Get FREE STUFF tailored to you – take the Shopper's Voice survey and receive cash, product samples, and special deals! You'll also be entered to WIN $1,500 this month! Pretty neat, right? Okay, moving on...
The reason why Jack in the Box is carrying out this survey is simple. They want to obtain customer feedback. In this day and age, maintaining a connection with the customers is imperative. If you do not value your customer’s opinion, your business will certainly not head in the right direction. Essentially, you will be operating like a headless chicken, without any direction.
Therefore, Jack in the Box wants to hear what its valued customers think about their food and services. Such information and opinions will allow them to grow as a business. It will also bring about invaluable improvement and quality correction. Subsequently, they will able to further their place in the customers’ hearts by addressing any issues they may be having.
The survey also rewards their customers as you cannot take part in the survey without a recent purchase receipt. Therefore, you can get two tacos per receipt with every next purchase. This means that regular customers will be leaving happy with free tacos very frequently. Even if you are not a regular customer, but have been to Jack in the Box recently, you should avail this offer right now!
How to Win Free Tacos in the Jack in the www.JackListens.com Web Survey
The survey is quite simple and does not possess many requirements. We have simplified the whole process for you down below.
- A Jack in the Box Receipt. It should be one that was generated recently otherwise the code may not be on it. The code is essential for participation in the survey.
- Any device that can connect to the internet and operate a web browser.
- A grasp of basic English or Spanish
Once you have got all the above in possession, you are ready to participate in the JackListens survey. However, there are some restrictions and requirements that you should be aware of.
- Your valid ID document show state that you are 13 years old or older.
- You must agree, tacitly or otherwise, to the privacy terms of the survey mentioned on www.JackListens.com.
- The receipt that you wish to use for the survey cannot be older than 72 hours.
- The survey itself is not open to employees of Jack in the Box or any of their immediate relatives.
If you meet the above criteria, you are ready to go!
Survey Participation Instructions:
- Type www.JackListens.com and press enter.
- Select your language of choice. The options are English and Espanyol (Spanish).
- Find the 14 digit number on your recent receipt and enter it in the space provided.
- Press the red button on the bottom right to progress and start with the survey.
- Answer the questions one by one as they appear on your screen. Respond as honestly as possible.
- You also have the options of providing additional feedback in the comment box. However, this is optional and so, can be skipped or left empty.
- Finally, you will be provided a promotion code. Be sure to save this code to avail your free tacos on your next purchase at Jack in the Box.
Such promotion codes are essentially equivalent to Jack in the Box coupons that will get you two tacos.
Resources & Links
If you are still unsure about the process of completing the survey, don’t worry. You can find video instructions on how to complete the survey here!
If you want to visit the homepage of the survey provider, click here!
Additionally, if you are a fan of valuable prizes and do not mind spending a minute or two completing surveys, we have compiled a list of our recommended surveys just for you!
About Jack in the Box
February 21, 1951, was the fateful day when the food giant known as Jack in the Box was created. Robert O. Peterson founded the commercial hotshot in San Diego, California, where to this day it is still based and has its headquarters. The fast-food chain boasts over two thousand outlets mostly located across the West Coast of the United States of America.
The menu includes classics like burgers, fries, fried chicken and chicken fingers. It also includes foreign items like their signature Tacos and Egg Rolls. Jack in the Box also sponsors a world-renowned video game playing team known as the Dallas Fuel. They have been Dallas Fuel’s sponsors since November 2017 and have signed a contract extension recently.
Customer feedback is important for any business. When that business owns over two thousand outlets, it becomes more than important. Positive customer opinion becomes the lifeline of the business in such a situation. Therefore, we can see that Jack in the Box is attempting to connect with its clientele so that it can ensure continuous improvement in both its services and food.
Therefore, if you have made a trip to one of their outlets in the past 3 days or intend to do so soon, remember to participate in the www.JackListens.com survey. The survey is a win-win situation for both the customer and Jack in the box. They get valuable information while you get two scrumptious tacos absolutely free! What could be better than free food? Click in the comment section to let us know about your experience.
FREE Stuff Delivered to Your Inbox!
Subscribe and be the first to get notified of new surveys, giveaways and sweepstakes from your local retailers.