KFC is inviting customers who have recently enjoyed a meal at one of their store to take part in the www.kfcfeedback.com.au and give their opinion on their meal, the condition of the store and the level of customer service they received. Customers who have received an invitation to take part in the kfcfeedback.com.au survey will be given the opportunity at the end of the survey to enter the weekly sweepstakes to win $1000 cash.
KFC is the world’s largest fried chicken fast food chain. It is also the second largest fast food outlet behind McDonalds. With thousands of stores all around the world KFC is known for it’s good food, reasonable prices and friendly service. KFC offers coupons and competition prizes throughout the year, sponsoring various international events such as the Cricket.
How To Win www.kfcfeedback.com.au $1000 Cash Survey
You will need:
1. A receipt from KFC.
2. To be 18 years or older.
3. A computer or smartphone.
4. Internet access.
5. An email account.
1. Go to www.kfcfeedback.com.au using your computer or smartphone.
2. Enter the Survey Code and time of your visit. Then click the red START button.
3. Answer the survey questions by recalling back to your visit to a KFC store. Did you dine in or carry out? Were you served quickly? Did you receive the correct order? These are some of the questions that you may be asked. Rate your answers according to your experience.
4. Once the survey questions are completed you will receive a validation code to redeem to a free drink or fries on your next visit to KFC.
Survey page: www.kfcfeedback.com.au
KFC official website: www.kfc.com.au
The KFC located at www.kfcfeedback.com.au is the best way for customers to express how they felt about their recent visit and purchase at a KFC store. At the end of the survey, customers will receive a validation code to write on their receipt and redeem on their next visit to KFC.
Rate Your Experience With KFC. Leave Your Comments Below
FREE Stuff Delivered to Your Inbox!
Subscribe and be the first to get notified of new surveys, giveaways and sweepstakes from your local retailers.