Here’s your chance to participate in the LogansListens.com guest satisfaction survey that is currently online and is hosted over at www.loganlistens.com. Participate now and become a part of the group of customers who will WIN a discount coupon from
The word survey is usually associated with a lengthy and boring feedback chart, and people tend to ignore it for the obvious reasons. However, this does not seem to be the case with the guest experience survey that is being conducted by Logan’s Roadhouse. This feedback survey has been designed keeping in view the customer’s interest, helping them detail their recent experience with the restaurant chain in the most detailed form possible. It’s short and to the point, which makes it approachable and easy to complete, and the incentive of being able to WIN a discount code at the end of it is just what the customer needs to be interested enough to participate in it.
Why the Logan’s Roadhouse Guest Experience Survey
Imagine for a moment that you chose to head over to a Logan’s Roadhouse restaurant near you to take a bite out of its famous grilled steaks or the unlimited bucket of in-shell peanuts. You expected your food to be of the utmost quality and wished to receive service that was enjoyable, but alas, you ended up with a less than perfect experience. Whether it was the dissatisfactory food menu items or the subpar by the staff, you need to bring it to the attention of the management behind Logan’s Roadhouse by participating in the guest experience survey. By recently visiting any among the hundreds of Logan’s Roadhouse across the country, you qualify yourself to enter the survey with the order receipt that you receive.
The way this LogansListens.com guest satisfaction survey works is simple and direct, as it gives you a platform to come into direct contact with the people behind the restaurant chain brand. The management gets an opportunity to know what you have to say about the various elements of the restaurant business and with your valuable feedback, make actionable changes. The time and effort you put into detailing your recent experience with Logan’s Roadhouse are invaluable to the company, which is why it wishes to offer you a reward in return, giving you a chance to WIN a discount code at the end of the guest experience survey hosted over at the www.loganlistens.com website.
How to WIN a Discount Code in LogansListens.com Survey – www.LogansListens.com
The opportunity to help Logan’s Roadhouse become a stronger brand in the world of family dining restaurants and also WIN a discount code in the process, here’s everything that you need to do:
- Survey code on order receipt from your recent visit to Logan’s Roadhouse, or survey invitation to enter the feedback survey.
- A computer or a mobile phone with an active internet connection to participate in Logan’s Roadhouse survey.
- To enter the Logan’s Roadhouse survey, you must be a legal resident of any of the 50 States of the United States or the U.S. Territories.
- You must be over 18 years of age or older to become eligible to enter the Logan’s Roadhouse guest feedback survey.
- The ability to read and write in the English or in Spanish to enter Logan’s Roadhouse survey.
- Employees of Logan’s Roadhouse restaurants, the members of their families, sponsors, affiliated brands, any subsidiaries such as Cracker Barrel, and even advertising or promotion agencies are restricted from entering in this survey.
- Any of the entrants that are under 18 years old are restricted from participating in the Logan’s Roadhouse survey.
- Any attempt made to tamper with the guest experience survey head over at Logan’s Roadhouse survey is a direct violation of criminal and civil laws.
Survey Participation Instructions:
- Head over to www.loganlistens.com to view the LoganListens.com survey home page.
- Find Logan’s Roadhouse order receipt which you will need to enter the information you need to participate in the survey.
- If you wish to complete the Logan’s Roadhouse survey in Spanish, you can choose the “Español” button.
- Type down the Serial Number that would be printed in the Logan’s Roadhouse order receipt.
- When you’re ready to go ahead, press the “Start” button to begin the Logan’s Roadhouse survey.
- The receipt order is valid for 3 days from the date of your visit to any of the Logan’s Roadhouse restaurants.
- Once you have completed the Logan’s Roadhouse guest experience survey, you will receive a validation code to avail the discount on food.
- The validation code you receive after completing the entire Logan’s Roadhouse survey is valid to use only for 30 days.
Resources & Links
Direct link to Logan’s Roadhouse feedback survey website:
Terms of Service for the Logan’s Roadhouse feedback survey:
The competition in the food industry has pushed Logan’s Roadhouse to employee new techniques of rewarding customers in exchange for their valuable feedback, which is also being done through these surveys:
About Logan’s Roadhouse
The Logan’s Roadhouse was founded in 1991 and since then has never looked back. The chain of restaurants has served millions of customers and most of them smile about their experience at Logan’s Roadhouse. The grill food at Logan’s is really a delight. The company has been able to maintain their traditional recipe with a bit of modern tweak, offering mesquite-grilled steaks, traditional American fare, a bunch of different appetizers, and salads on the side too. The Logan’s Roadhouse brand is a subsidiary of CBRL Group, which is also the owner of Cracker Barrel, and operates across the United States of America with more than 200 locations.
The LoganListens.com guest experience survey over at www.loganslistens.com is the place where you can say it all about the company and their management. The management of the restaurant chain takes the customer feedback very seriously, which is why we recommend our readers to be honest and candid about their Logan’s Roadhouse survey feedback. All customers can also get a chance to WIN a discount coupon at the end of the survey, and if you do have any questions regarding it, just ask in the comments section.