McDVoice Survey – www.McDVoice.com – WIN Food Coupons
If you’ve recently visited a McDonald’s restaurant and you have a receipt with an invitation to get a free coupon which can be redeemed for a free Big Mac or Quarter Pound or other special offers by taking part in the McDVoice survey over at www.mcdvoice.com, follow these instructions given below.
The entire survey will take approximately 5 minutes to complete and is the perfect opportunity for customers to give their voice to McDonald’s. You are asked nothing more than regular questions such as the quality of the food that was served to you, the cleanliness of the location that you visited, and behavior of the staff that attended you.
For a few minutes of your precious time and your unfiltered honest feedback, McDonald’s is delighted to offer you food coupons in return, which can be redeemed at any of the thousands of McDonald’s restaurants across the country.
Why the McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
Some experts in the field of food and other researchers are of the opinion that McDonald’s should be given the credit of improving the overall standard of food preparation in every market that it enters. When McDonald’s was opened in Asian countries like India, Pakistan, etc., it was the first fast-food chain to offer clean toilets and great overall environment. This led to the public demanding the same level of atmosphere and cleanliness from their fast food restaurants as well.
Now the company is pushing further to hold its ground back at home with the McDVoice survey being offered across the United States.
McDvoice: Learn how to Get Free Discount coupons from Mcdonalds Survey
No matter how hard the company strives for perfection and regardless of how much you are attached to the McDonald’s brand, you can’t expect every experience to be perfect. Whether you wish to highlight the exceptional service that you received during your recent visit to a McDonald’s location near you or wish to inform the executives behind the day-to-day operations about any constructive criticism that you may have, the McDVoice survey over at www.mcdvoice.com is the right medium for you.
How to WIN Food Coupons in McDVoice Survey – www.McDVoice.com
With the help of the instructions and guidelines featured below, you can now participate in the McDonald’s customer satisfaction survey and grab the free food coupons as your reward:
- Access to a computer or a mobile phone with an active internet connection to participate in the McDonald’s customer satisfaction survey is required.
- You must be either 18 years of age or older to take enter the McDonald’s customer satisfaction survey.
- The entrant will require to present an order receipt or survey invitation from McDonald’s to enter the required 26-digit ID number on the website.
- Entrant of the McDonald’s survey must be a legal resident of the any of the 50 States of the United States or U.S. Territories (District of Columbia and Puerto Rico)
- You must be able to understand English or Spanish to enter McDonald’s survey.
- Employees that work for McDonald’s, family members of the McDonald’s employees, sponsors, brand affiliates, other subsidiaries, McDonald’s advertising or promotion agencies are barred from entering this customer satisfaction survey.
- You need an order receipt from McDonald’s to enter, but purchasing additional products will not increase your chances of winning the prize.
- Any attempt to tamper or destroy the McDonald’s survey is a violation of criminal and civil laws.
- This McDonald’s survey is invalid outside the 50 United States including the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.
- Entry will be terminated immediately if noted to carry incorrect feedback mixed with partiality towards McDonald’s.
Survey Participation Instructions:
- Go to the www.mcdvoice.com website using your computer or smartphone.
- Take out the McDonald’s receipt you received during your recent visit with the survey code printed on it.
- Enter the 26-digit survey code printed on the McDonald’s order receipt.
- Click on the Next button to begin.
- Proceeding through the McDonald’s survey you will be asked a number of questions, to provide the most accurate account of events.
- After all of the McDonald’s survey questions have been answered, you will be given a validation code which you must note down.
- You will be able to use the validation code to grab free McDonald’s food menu items on your next visit to any of its locations.
Resources & Links
McDonald’s is not the only one in the fast-food industry that is giving out rewards to customers in exchange for their opinions to help improve customer satisfaction across the region. Here are some more customer satisfaction surveys with exciting goodies for you to try out:
- LittleCaesarsListens Survey – WIN Pizza for 1 Year
- Culver’s Survey – WIN Free Dessert
- TellPizzaHut Survey – Win $1,000 Daily
- TellPrimark Survey – Win $1,000 Weekly
- YourKFC Survey – Win a 20% Off Coupon Code
- TalkToSonic Survey – Redeem a Discount
- TalkToStopAndShop Survey – Win a $500 Gift Card
- TellPizzaHut UK Survey – Win $1,000
- Walmart Survey – Win $1,000
- WlkoHaveYourSay Survey – Win $100
McDonald’s is the largest fast-food chain store worldwide offering many delicious products like burgers, fries, shakes, and desserts. The first McDonalds was opened in 1940 in San Bernardino in California. It was not really the McDonalds that we know today in terms of looks and branding. The founders of the fast-food chain are Maurice and Richard McDonalds. In the year 1948, the founders introduced “Speedee Service System”, which later got popularity as fast food.
The mascot of McDonald’s is actually a chef’s hat on top of a hamburger. The most famous product of McDonald’s is the Big Mac. This famous burger has different looks, sizes and price tags around the world. The world’s most expensive Big Mac is prepared and sold in Switzerland. The cheapest Big Mac is sold in India also known as the Maharaja Mac.
Were you happy with the quality of the food and service when you last visited a McDonald’s store? Share your experience in the www.mcdvoice.com customer satisfaction survey. The information given by customers in the McDVoice survey is used positively to create better foods, better facilities, improve staff performance and many other important aspects of a customer’s dining experience at McDonald’s. If you need any assistance with the McDonald’s survey, just reach out to us in the comments section and we’ll be glad to help you out.
SUCKS BIG TIME ON T-BIRD AND 28 AVE. GAL AT CASHIER WAS SONED OR SOMETHING. I SENT A COMPLAINT ON E-MAIL. RECEIVED NO RESPONSE FROM MCD.
Store #6578 @ 1895 Lee Treviso el paso tx. 79936 phone 915 598 9692 receipt no.113 Mar.24 ’17 (Fri ) survey
Code06578-01130-32417-13209-00137-3 : never got my food nor an apology ,to say the least NEVER GOT MY MONEY BACK -TOLD ALL YOUR ASSOCIATES TO LOOK AT FILM IN THE CAMARAS . I LEFT ;MOREOVER YOU CAN SEE THE CAMARA YOURSELVES. THEN CALL ME – 915-637-2395 .If not my lawyer will get back w/ u guys . THIS IS HI-WAY ROBBERY !
I love mc Donald but I really don’t like the aspect of mc Donald’s dink. But the good thing about it is that is not compulsory you buy the drink. In addition, they seldom do promotional where you can buy the meal for £2 without drink or buy the latte coffee with it.
We went to McDonalds in Montezuma, Georgia for lunch, the place was full only one register was manned, so long line, finally my turn my order two fish sandwiches, one triple cheeseburger. And one large fry to go please, frustrated when I got home and checked I had a hard cold plain cheeseburger. We have been there several times to get sundaes to be told the machine is down. So tired when I want really good food from McDonalds either have to go to Vienna or Americus, or just do without , most of the time its do without. SUCKS big time.
The customer receipt was unreadable from the store at 2880 sw 13th street, Gainesville, Florida. We visited 11/1/2016 at 12:41pm. It looks like order #77 but the numbers are so light they are nearly invisible. We could not determine the store number.
We would like to do the survey but when we enter what we could read, the store identified comes up in Monroe Michigan.
Just got a new Taco Bell in Grants Pass, Oregon on Allen Creek Road…Just a caution if you don’t have at least 40min to wait in line DON’T GO HERE!!! It’s not just once in awhile it’s ALL the time after 4pm Every Day….Now daytime lunch you get really fast service…..I can drive to the next town and back with my order before you even get your food here in the evening….and were talking about 7pm….REALLY BAD MANAGER….I even waiting for 12min after getting my order for the manager to get the employee one dollar bills so he could give me my change…It was obvious the mgr. was not very organized nor did she care about customer service….SOOOO many people left due to the wait…Not good for Taco Bell.
I truly hate that I would love to be the manager of that store best believe you wouldn’t have that problem or any others for that matter.