Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/customer/www/snipon.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/ariva/lib/includes/ariva-customtemp-tags.php on line 1573
www.myarbysvisit.com | Win A $500 Gift Card Survey
Arby’s is inviting customers to grab a chance to win a $500 gift card in the monthly sweepstakes by simply taking part in the www.myarbysvisit.com survey. Arby’s is dedicated to providing high quality meat filled sandwiches and exceptional customer service which is why they need your feedback. Did you recently have a meal from Arby’s? Was the food up to your expectations? How was the customer service? Did the staff greet you politely when you enetered the store? These are all questions you may be asked in the myarbysvisit.com survey.
Arby’s is the 2nd largest fast food sandwich chain in the USA, Canada, Qatar and Turkey. Known famously for it’s delicious array of meat filled sandwiches and fresh fillings, Arby’s strives to please their customers 100%. Arby’s products include the deli style fresh filled sandwiches, curly fries and shakes. The Raffel brothers opened the first Arby’s store in Boardman, Ohio is 1964 serving only roast beef sandwiches, chips and soda pop drinks. 12 months later Arby’s began to expand opening another store in Akron, Ohio. Arby’s can be identified by it’s well known logo the famous Arby’s hat.
How To Win A $500 www.myarbysvisit.com Survey Gift Card
You will need:
1. A store receipt.
2. A computer with internet available.
3. An email account that you can access.
1. Visit www.myarbysvisit.com on your computer.
2. Enter the store number in the space provided.
3. Enter the date and time of your visit in the spaces provided.
4. Next, select whether you ordered via dine in, carry out or drive thru.
5. You will be asked about the level of customer service you received when you placed your order. You will be asked to rate this on a scale of ‘Highly Dissatisfied’ to ‘Highly Satisfied’.
6. Next, you will be asked about the standard and presentation of the food that was served to you.
7. At the end of the survey you will be asked if you would like to enter the sweepstakes to win an Arby’s $500 gift card.
8. If yes, you will be required to enter your personal contact details such as your name, address, phone number and email address.
1. Survey website: www.myarbysvisit.com
2. Arby’s official website: www.arbys.com
3. Arby’s survey rules: https://arbys.survey.marketforce.com/Help?surveyResponseId=045095005102155106070084063087237062047223211195&languageId=0
Arby’s chain of fast, fresh sandwiches is seeking the feedback from customers in the www.myarbysvisit.com survey. The information supplied by customers in the survey is used to improve the standard and quality of Arby’s food, staff and venues.
I had ordered a Roast Beef Classic with cheddar sauce. They left the cheese sauce off. Store # 8593, host D2086, 11/24/2017, 520pm, 40083 (drive thru order)
Unable to enter. We were disappointed, , my reuben sandwich was more bread than anything. My husbands bourbon brisket had very little meat , very little sauce. And a sad onion ring. The sweet tea was not sweet. Store # 8550. 9/30/2017,, 11:47 am, 20008.
I love Arbys Food,and go there often, I don’t understand why they tell you to enter and take a survey,then they wont let you.They keep rejecting my information
Can’t get to the website to enter a chance to win a $500 gift card, but am unable to get to the website. Also, my receipt states that I can do a survey to enter for a chance to win a $1000 gift card. I don’t see that anywhere else.
Seem to be having a problem getting to the website. Keeps popping up in moments and it says nothing about Arby’s. I love Arby’s roast beef. The turkey sandwiches are great and I love the Reuben. I get mayonnaise put on mine instead of the thousand island though. We had a new store just opened up Oct 18th and food was fresh and the employees went above and beyond to make sure we enjoyed our visit. I’ve eaten there twice already and purchased food three times. I’ll definitely go again. So happy to have one on my side of town.
Worst sandwich ever three bites had to throw it away. Put so much seasoning on it made me sick, and barely any sauce.
good food but i can not enter the chance to win $500.00 dollars, It won’t let me use the store number 1691
love arbys best sandwiches ever! but the cripy sandwich is the best