You are being offered a chance to enter the MyHJExperience Hungry Jack’s customer satisfaction survey that is now online over at www.myhjexperience.com website. Just a few minutes of your time answering simple questions can help you grab a chance to WIN free food from the Burger King brand.
QUICK SIDE NOTE: Get FREE STUFF tailored to you – take the Shopper's Voice survey and receive cash, product samples, and special deals! You'll also be entered to WIN $1,500 this month! Pretty neat, right? Okay, moving on...
Hungry Jack’s is asking its base of loyal customers in Australia to give their valued feedback in the customer satisfaction survey. The Hungry Jack’s feedback survey is a fantastic way for customers who have recently made a purchase at any of the hundreds of Hungry Jack’s restaurants across the Australian sub-continent to be able to share their dining experience with the management team behind the daily operations of the fast-food giant and help it improves the customer satisfaction rating, upon which the glowing reputation of the brand is based. The time you spend answering questions that depict your recent dining experience with Hungry Jack’s is rewarded right away through a validation code, granting you an opportunity to WIN free food.
Why the Hungry Jack’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
An established brand of the Burger King Corporation in the subcontinent of Australia, Hungry Jack’s has maintained the same quality of food and hospitable service that its parent brand is known for all across the world. The sheer size of this fast-food chain is a testament to how popular it is among customers, giving the best of the traditional American hamburger and so much more to millions of people every day. The reason Hungry Jack’s has been able to capture the hearts and minds of so many customers over the years is not just a great food menu and supreme service, but the continuity of it all.
Hungry Jack’s wants to make sure that the dining experience for each and every customer is ideal, and since it can’t always be perfect, the brand wants to establish a platform where you can let the management know about it. The online customer feedback survey that is being hosted by Hungry Jack’s is designed to be a platform for you to voice your opinions and help the company understand what it is doing right by you, and where it needs shift its focus in improving the service and food products that it offers to you. Since Hungry Jack’s appreciates the time and effort you’re willing to put into helping it improve, the fast-food chain is glad to offer you a chance to WIN free food in return.
How to WIN Free Food in the MyHJExperience Survey – www.MyHJExperience.com
Now that you know how your words of wisdom can help the Hungry Jack’s brand evolve, better itself, and serve you better while scoring a free meal in the end, here’s what you need to do to participate in the customer satisfaction survey:
- As someone who wishes to participate in the Hungry Jack’s survey, you must have a basic understanding of the English language.
- Entrants must have a recent sales receipt of Hungry Jack’s to qualify for the online feedback survey.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States including any of the U.S. Territories to participate in the Hungry Jack’s survey.
- The survey for Hungry Jack’s is being hosted online, which means that you will need access to the internet through your laptop or phone to enter.
- Employees of Hungry Jack’s restaurants, along with the members of their families, brand sponsors, affiliated brands, any subsidiaries, and even advertising or promotion agencies are restricted from participating the Hungry Jack’s online feedback survey.
- Any of the participants that are under 18 years old are restricted from entering this Hungry Jack’s customer satisfaction survey.
- Any attempt made to void or tamper with the Hungry Jack’s survey is a direct violation of criminal and civil laws.
Survey Participation Instructions:
- Open the Hungry Jack’s survey website over at www.myhjexperience.com through your phone or computer.
- You will be met with the basic welcome screen with the instructions and the option to begin.
- Take out the order receipt from your recent Hungry Jack’s visit and type in the survey code, along with the time of the visit that is printed on it into the website.
- Press the Start button and continue to fill out the Hungry Jack’s guest experience survey.
- At the end of the Hungry Jack’s survey, you will be granted a validation code which you can use at your next visit to Hungry Jack’s and avail a free meal.
Resources & Links
- Direct link to the MyHJExperience feedback survey website:
- Terms of Service for the Hungry Jack’s feedback survey:
If you found the Hungry Jack’s survey to be worth the effort that goes a long way in helping the restaurant chain improve over time, then here are some other rewarding and fruitful offers through surveys for you to try out:
About Hungry Jack’s
Founded in the year 1971 om Perth, Western Australia, Hungry Jack’s is an Australian fast-food chain, which is the official food franchise of the Burger King Corporation in the region. Privately held and owned by Jack Cowin, the Hungry Jack’s brand was sub-licensed under its name since the name “Burger King” was already trademarked by another takeaway restaurant in Adelaide, South Australia. Adopted from the parent company of Burger King (Pillsbury), the Hungry Jack’s name has since become a household one among Australians, with more than 400 locations up and running all across the subcontinent. The Hungry Jack’s brand operates independently of Burger King, with its very own menu of hamburgers, french fries, onion rings, salads, chicken menu items, and so much more.
Complete our Hungry Jack’s customer satisfaction survey that is being held at www.myhjexperience.com and let us know exactly what you think. It is a quick survey that will take you only a couple minutes to complete, which should be well worth the time since you get a chance to WIN free food from the brand at the end of it all. So go ahead and participate in the MyHJExperience survey right now and if you have any queries regarding it, just ask us in the comments section right down below.
FREE Stuff Delivered to Your Inbox!
Subscribe and be the first to get notified of new surveys, giveaways and sweepstakes from your local retailers.