The Sheetz RuFeelinIt customer satisfaction survey (often referred to as the Sheetz Listens survey) is now available for you to participate in online over at www.rufeelinit.com. Now is your chance to help your favorite chain of fast food and convenience items store grow its customer satisfaction rating and grab a chance to WIN $250 gift card.
Keeping the customers happy is what helps any business stay afloat, but in the fast-food and retail industry, ensuring a satisfactory shopping experience is crucial. Through the online customer satisfaction survey created by Sheetz, you get a chance to show the brand and the people behind it what you think about the products and services that are offered, and help not only create a two-way communication channel, but reward the customers with a chance to grab a $250 Sheetz gift card in return.
Why the Sheetz Customer Satisfaction Survey
In a world where big brands in the food and service industry have spread nationally and internationally to the farthest extent, Sheetz has held its ground dominantly in the Upper South region of the United States. Run as a family business to this day, Sheetz combines the convenience of fast-food and in-store items that commuters would require on the road. From running a successful chain of coffee shops to serving fuel to customers on the highways, Sheetz offers a complete shopping experience every time.
With plenty of competition in the fast-food industry and the fuel retail space as well, keeping up with the demand and maintaining the supreme quality of service and products can be quite the task. This is where Sheetz is holding its ground by offering the RuFeelinIt customer satisfaction survey as a means to record the feedback of millions of customers in an easy and convenient way online. Since every minute you spend in helping the brand expand and grow, Sheetz wants to make it worth your time and offers you a way to qualify for the $250 gift card sweepstakes contest.
How to WIN $250 in the Sheetz RuFeelinIt Survey – www.RuFeelinIt.com
If you care about the progress of Sheetz convenience stores and want to help the company reach maximum customer satisfaction rating while securing the $250 prize for yourself, here’s everything you need to do:
- Must have access to a computer or a mobile phone with an internet connection to participate in the website Sheetz survey.
- Participant in the Sheetz survey must be a legal resident of any of the 50 States of the United States or the District of Columbia.
- You must be over 18 years of age to take part in the Sheetz customer satisfaction survey.
- You must be able to read and write English or Spanish to enter the Sheetz customer satisfaction survey.
- Any attempt to destroy or damage Sheetz survey is a violation of criminal and civil laws.
- Participants under the age of 18 years are restricted entry from the Sheetz customer satisfaction survey.
- This Sheetz survey is only legal in all of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia.
- Unfair feedback mixed with partiality and false information, if noted would be terminated.
- Employees of Sheetz Inc., their family members, sponsors, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies can’t participate in this customer satisfaction survey.
- Purchasing more products from Sheetz do not increase your chances of winning the prize.
Survey Participation Instructions:
Before starting the Sheetz customer satisfaction survey, make sure that you offer your honest feedback about the brand.
- Visit rufeelinit.com from your computer or from your smartphone itself.
- On the welcome screen of the Sheetz RuFeelinIt customer satisfaction survey, you’ll be greeted with instructions, links, and related information.
- Choose whether you would like to take the Sheetz survey in English or in the Spanish language.
- Enter the Invitation Code, the Date, and the Time of the Sheetz location of which you have the order receipt.
- Answer the questions asked in the Sheetz survey and provide the required personal information.
- Make sure to fill every single field to increase your chances of winning the Sheetz customer satisfaction survey sweepstakes.
- Answer all of the questions asked in the Sheetz survey unbiasedly on a scale of 0 to 10 and proceed.
- At the end of the Sheetz survey, you will be asked whether you would like to participate in the Sheetz $250 giveaway.
- Select “Yes” and provide your personal details and contact information which will be used to approach you if you win.
Resources & Links
If you found the Sheetz customer satisfaction survey to be worth your time and effort, then there are plenty of other rewarding giveaways and promotional goodies just waiting to become yours in the following surveys:
- Paul Restaurant Survey – Win a Cash Prize Daily
- Ray’s Constant Survey – Win a $250 Gift Card
- Texas Chicken & Burgers Survey – Win a Surprise Gift
A mixture of fast food and convenience store, Sheetz is an all in one place shop owned by the Sheetz family. Serving people round the clock with all the food and on-road services that one may need, Sheetz is a family-operated store that was brought to life by G. Robert Sheetz who began the business by hiring his brother Steve to work with him part-time. With more than 580 Sheetz stores that are currently the workplace of more than 17,500 employees across the United States, Sheetz continues to be a formidable name across the Mid-Atlantic and the Upper South region.
Finding a band of customers who are loyal enough to stick to the brand is what helps a business flourish, and that is exactly what Sheetz Inc. has achieved since the year 1952. By conducting the Sheetz RuFeelinIt customer satisfaction survey is now available for you to participate in over at www.rufeelinit.com, the brand is giving you a platform to speak up about your likes and dislikes related to the products and services offered by the company. If you are planning to participate and grab the opportunity to WIN $250 but need assistance, just ask for it in the comments.
FREE Stuff Delivered to Your Inbox!
Subscribe and be the first to get notified of new surveys, giveaways and sweepstakes from your local retailers.