Boston Pizza is giving loyal customers, who complete the very short tellbostonpizza.com guest satisfaction survey, the opportunity to win a $200 gift card. The survey will take around 5 minutes of your time and will help Boston Pizza make their pizzas better, enhance their customer service standards and even improve their store atmosphere. Here’s everything you need to know before entering:
TellBostonPizza.com Survey Details & Requirements
|Prize||$200 gift card|
|Entry Limit||Limited to one person per day|
|Receipt Valid For||28 days|
TellBostonPizza Customer Survey Requirements:
- You must have a recent sales receipt from Boston Pizza. It has to be from within the last 28 days.
- You must enter online using your email
- You must be a legal resident of Canada to submit a valid entry in the Boston Pizza customer satisfaction survey.
- You must be at least 18 years or older.
How to WIN $100 in TellBostonPizza Customer Survey –www.TellBostonPizza.com
- Head over to the official website for the TellBostonPizza customer satisfaction survey at tellbostonpizza.com.
- Choose your language (English or French) and grab your receipt.
- Enter your Survey Code and Server Name which should be printed on your Boston Pizza sales receipt.
- Then click on the “next” button and follow the prompts to complete the survey. You’ll be taken through several sections that over your overall satisfaction in regards to service and food. You’ll also be asked to leave suggestion if you have any ideas on how to improve the Boston Pizza experience.
You’ll get an email notification letting you know your feedback was received and that you’ve been entered into the draw. Unfortunately, BostonPizza doesn’t let you know how often they draw a winner but make sure you check your spam folder regularly.
- MyEHTrip – MyEHTrip.com Employee Login Portal
- WilkoHaveYourSay – WilkoHaveYourSay.com – Win $100 Card
- YourMandsViews – www.YourMandsViews.com – Win £250 or £300
About Boston Pizza
Boston Pizza first begun in Edmonton, Canada by Gus Agioritis. Gus was a Greek immigrant who opened two stores: Boston Pizza and The Spaghetti House. Boston Pizza franchises are now spread across Canada, the USA, and Mexico. Boston Pizza prides itself on its outstanding quality of delicious pizzas and beverages and wishes to hear back from its customers on how it’s doing.
The Boston Pizza “Here To Make You Happy” survey is waiting to hear from you! If you’ve been to a Boston Pizza recently, take the opportunity to win a $200 gift card in exchange for 5 minutes of your time. Your personal details are only used to contact you if you’re the lucky winner.
Comment down below and tell us what you like the most about Boston Pizza.