TellBostonPizza – www.TellBostonPizza.com – Win $200 Card
Boston Pizza is giving loyal customers, who complete the very short tellbostonpizza.com guest satisfaction survey, the opportunity to win a $200 gift card. The survey will take around 5 minutes of your time and will help Boston Pizza make their pizzas better, enhance their customer service standards and even improve their store atmosphere. Here’s everything you need to know before entering:
TellBostonPizza.com Survey Details & Requirements
|Prize||$200 gift card|
|Entry Limit||Limited to one person per day|
|Receipt Valid For||28 days|
TellBostonPizza Customer Survey Requirements:
- You must have a recent sales receipt from Boston Pizza. It has to be from within the last 28 days.
- You must enter online using your email
- You must be a legal resident of Canada to submit a valid entry in the Boston Pizza customer satisfaction survey.
- You must be at least 18 years or older.
How to WIN $100 in TellBostonPizza Customer Survey –www.TellBostonPizza.com
- Head over to the official website for the TellBostonPizza customer satisfaction survey at tellbostonpizza.com.
- Choose your language (English or French) and grab your receipt.
- Enter your Survey Code and Server Name which should be printed on your Boston Pizza sales receipt.
- Then click on the “next” button and follow the prompts to complete the survey. You’ll be taken through several sections that over your overall satisfaction in regards to service and food. You’ll also be asked to leave suggestion if you have any ideas on how to improve the Boston Pizza experience.
You’ll get an email notification letting you know your feedback was received and that you’ve been entered into the draw. Unfortunately, BostonPizza doesn’t let you know how often they draw a winner but make sure you check your spam folder regularly.
- MyEHTrip – MyEHTrip.com Employee Login Portal
- WilkoHaveYourSay – WilkoHaveYourSay.com – Win $100 Card
- YourMandsViews – www.YourMandsViews.com – Win £250 or £300
About Boston Pizza
Boston Pizza first begun in Edmonton, Canada by Gus Agioritis. Gus was a Greek immigrant who opened two stores: Boston Pizza and The Spaghetti House. Boston Pizza franchises are now spread across Canada, the USA, and Mexico. Boston Pizza prides itself on its outstanding quality of delicious pizzas and beverages and wishes to hear back from its customers on how it’s doing.
Boston Pizza Quebec Partager c’est génial
The Boston Pizza “Here To Make You Happy” survey is waiting to hear from you! If you’ve been to a Boston Pizza recently, take the opportunity to win a $200 gift card in exchange for 5 minutes of your time. Your personal details are only used to contact you if you’re the lucky winner.
Comment down below and tell us what you like the most about Boston Pizza.
Went to B.P. on June 28 th.–pasta night .
Food was great but I am glad your webmaster was not the cook — we would still
be waiting for the food —–
We had a great meal but cannot load your survey.
Unable to open the potential $200 BP gift voucher survey.
Can’t load the Survey. So no comment.
Not able to open the survey on my computer. Went to Boston Pizza today food was great but ordered Cactus Cuts there was about five cuts for my wife and I to eat. Asked the server and was told that the kitchen was at flat. They were good what we had.
We were at Boston Pizza #137 Red Deer south at 3:15 02/11/16 had 3 pizza’s, 1 pepperoni, 1 tropic. chic. original & 1 royal, all 3 were light on the pizza sauce & toppings. I would not order them again, over priced for what you get the food in my opinion has gone down, you are losing out to the home delivery pizza places. The survey access code is 95751-20000-13111 which I couldn’t log in to complete the survey, so I guess you don’t get to see all the negative feed back to improve your store. The server she was good, to bad the rest wasn’t
cannot open the survey, another disappointment, is it because of the bad review?
We had a Birthday dinner for two family members at the Westmount location in Edmonton on January 31st and found the experience to be disappointing to say the least.
First of all, our waitress was not that friendly or helpful, seemed to be distracted.
My grandson ordered a steak sandwich, no onions, when it arrived had onions on it. He sent it back, when it came back, the steak was overcooked.
One of the Birthday person ordered the chicken parmesan and found a hair in his salad, as I was sitting directly across from him, it ruined my dinner.
My husband and I frequent Boston Pizza at another location and have never had a problem. I will not be going to the Westmount location ever again and am seriously contemplating going to any Boston Pizza now.
how do get on the survey, what a waste
can’t download survey, HELLO