Culver’s is welcoming customers the opportunity to join in the Culver’s guest satisfaction survey that is being held over at www.tellculvers.com and share their experiences with them. To find a way to connect directly with the consumers that choose to spend their money at Culver’s, the company has developed this customer satisfaction survey which allows you to highlight your likes and dislikes and in return, you get rewarded with the ability to WIN a free dessert on your next visit.
QUICK SIDE NOTE: Get FREE STUFF tailored to you – take the Shopper's Voice survey and receive cash, product samples, and special deals! You'll also be entered to WIN $1,500 this month! Pretty neat, right? Okay, moving on...
As a customer who has recently visited any of the hundreds of Culver’s restaurants across the country, you will have received an invitation printed on their purchase receipt to the feedback survey. On completion of the survey, a validation code is offered which can be redeemed for a free or discounted item on that customer’s next purchase.
Tellculvers.com survey factors in your feedback regarding the food menu items, the services provided by the representatives, and the general ambiance of the location that you visited. After you’ve completed the survey, you’re granted a validation code to be used on your next visit for a free dessert on the house!
Commonly Misspelled: tellculvers com, tellculvers.con, tell culvers.com survey
Why TellCulvers Customer Satisfaction Survey?
The company wants to gather customer feedback so that the brand can improve and provide what’s demanded the most. No matter which branch you visited, Culver’s wants you to share your thoughts about your experience so that it can serve you better in the future. The whole point of a customer satisfaction survey is to gain insights on what works for you and what does not. Using the survey over at tellculvers.com, you can not only help your beloved restaurant brand improve its service for you, but millions of customers across the country.
Culvers wants you to point out what’s missing from a wholesome experience, which is why the survey allows you to give personal suggestions and provide honest feedback about your visit. This leads to loyal customers as everyone knows that the company isn’t running just another business but also valuing their consumer’s say. Concretely, the sole aim of this customer satisfaction survey is to create a bond and link between customers and the company. This two-way communication system opens a great world for both the customers and the company.
In return for all of the time and effort that you put in, Culver’s rewards you with a validation code that grants you a free dessert on your next visit.
WIN Free Dessert in Culver’s Survey – www.tellCulvers.com
To get started with the chance of making Culver’s an even more popular name across the American Midwest, here’s what you need to do to participate and successfully complete the Tell Culvers survey:
- An order receipt from a recent visit to Culver’s or a survey invitation from Culver’s is required to enter the code on the website.
- Access to a computer or a mobile device with an internet connection to participate in Culver’s survey.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States or any of the U.S. Territories.
- Must be over 18 years of age to participate in the Culver’s guest satisfaction survey.
- You must also be able to understand English or Spanish in order to partake in the Culver’s guest satisfaction survey.
- Any attempt that has been made to destroy or damage the Culver’s guest satisfaction survey is a direct violation of criminal and civil laws.
- Those who are under the age of 18 years are restricted from participating in the Culver’s customer satisfaction survey.
- The customer feedback survey is only legal in all of the 50 United States, which includes the District of Columbia, Guam, and Puerto Rico.
- If any false feedback that is mixed with personal prejudice is noted, then the survey entry will be terminated.
- Employees of Culver’s, members of their families, brand sponsors, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, advertising, and promotional agencies are restricted from participating in this customer satisfaction survey.
Survey Participation Instructions:
- Before beginning the Culver’s customer satisfaction survey, make sure that you offer unbiased and honest feedback.
- Visit www.tellculvers.com from your computer or from your mobile phone itself.
- On the welcome screen of Culver’s guest satisfaction survey, you will be able to find the instructions that include links, and other related details regarding the survey.
- Enter the 18-digit Survey Code that is present in the center of your Culver’s order receipt.
- Enter the TRN Number printed on the receipt which you are using to begin the customer guest feedback survey.
- Once you are ready to go ahead, press the “Start” button to begin the survey.
- Answer all of the questions that are presented in the survey and provide the personal information that is required at the end of it.
- The validation code you receive after completing the survey is valid only for 30 days.
Resources & Links
- Culver’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Culver’s Terms of Service link
- Original Survey – www.CulversSurvey.com
Surveys created by well-known brands in the food industry are quite common, and always a benefit not just to the companies that create them, but the customers that participate in it too. Here’s a bunch of other interesting customer feedback surveys that will pique your interest with the exciting rewards they offer:
- Domino Sugar Sweepstakes – WIN Giveaways & CASH
- Noodles & Company Survey – WIN Prizes
- The Capital Burger Survey – WIN Cash $1,000
Culvers is a popular restaurant chain that is only still very young in comparison to the other much larger restaurant chains, started back in the year 1984. In saying that, the much-loved chain now boasts more than 700 stores mainly located in the Midwestern states of the U.S.A. Coming from very humble family-oriented beginnings by the couple George and Ruth Culver, this family dining restaurant chain has subsequently grown, thanks to its wide range of specialties, such as butter burgers, frozen custards, chicken tenders, salads, and cheese curds.
The Culvers free validation code offer at www.tellculvers.com survey can be redeemed on the participants next visit Culvers for the offer that is printed on the receipt at the time of purchase. Offers may vary from store to store at different times of the year. When you give your feedback in the survey you are providing valuable information that will be helpful in providing a better experience to Culver’s customers, so make sure it’s always unbiased, and for any further queries, ask away in the comments section.
FREE Stuff Delivered to Your Inbox!
Subscribe and be the first to get notified of new surveys, giveaways and sweepstakes from your local retailers.