The official Eat’n Park guest satisfaction survey is here and available for you to participate at www.tellenp.com. Customers can take the TellEnP.com survey now and help the company improve the products and services offered, and also gives customers a chance to WIN free food at the end of it.
Taking the process of feedback collection online and recording customer opinion and putting it into effect to make the customer experience better each time is the core purpose of the Eat’n Park guest satisfaction survey. Since the best way to receive honest and valid customer feedback is by approaching paying customers directly, the company gives you an opportunity to enter the guest survey using the order receipt that you were issued when you last visited an Eat’n Park location near you. To make the effort that you put into the survey worth it, you will be offered a chance to WIN free food from the restaurant chain.
Why the Eat’n Park Guest Satisfaction Survey
Ever since the globalization of the food industry and the high demand that has taken over the consumer world in the form of fast-food, acquiring customers has not been an easy feat. Not only is there heavy competition in the space through multi-billion-dollar brands such as McDonald’s and Subway, but the spurt of newer and trending fast-food chains is also forcing brands to work on customer acquisition and maintain customer loyalty through survey and feedback programs that help companies serve you better each time.
The Eat’n Park brand may not be among the giants of the food and service industry with thousands of stores worldwide, but it has upheld a high standard when it comes to customer satisfaction. To retain the band of loyal customers that it has hosted over the years and build a trustworthy and longstanding relationship with customers in the future as well, the TellEnP.com guest experience survey has been put in place over at www.tellenp.com. The feedback survey does not take too long to fill through and is compiled of the simplest of questions included in it.
How to WIN Eat’n Park Food in TellEnP.com Survey – www.TellEnP.com
To help the family-owned brand of restaurants serve you and other customers better in the future, you can participate in the Eat’n Park guest experience survey right now, and here’s how you can do it:
Make sure that the opinions and thoughts you offer in the Eat’n Park guest experience survey are of your own, with no prejudice or bias against the company or employees.
- The Eat’n Park survey is being hosted online, which means that need an active internet connection to participate in it.
- Details printed on the order receipt that you received during your recent visit is mandatory for participation in the Eat’n Park survey.
- The survey can be entered in by those who can understand English language.
- Resident of any of the 50 States of the United States is eligible to participate in the Eat’n Park survey.
- An age limit of 18 years or older has been set for those who wish to enter the Eat’n Park guest experience survey.
- The prize that you receive after completing the survey is valid for use at any of the Eat’n Park restaurants within 14 days.
- You will be barred from entering the Eat’n Park guest experience survey prize if found to be less than 18 years of age.
- As an employee who is currently working at any of the Eat’n Park restaurants in any capacity, you are restricted from participating. Family of Eat’n Park employees, along with advertising and promotional partners of the Eat’n Park brand are also not eligible for participation.
- If you provide false information or tamper with the Eat’n Park guest experience survey, your entry will be barred.
Survey Participation Instructions:
Before you enter the Eat’n Park official guest experience survey website, make sure that you’ve understood the criteria for eligibility and the restrictions carefully.
- To begin the Eat’n Park survey, open the official website link on your mobile phone or computer – tellenp.com.
- When you open the Eat’n Park survey website, you will be able to see the welcome screen and instructions.
- Take out the order receipt that you received at any of the Eat’n Park restaurants you recently visited.
- Type in the 13-digit survey code that is printed on the order receipt into the survey form and hit Start.
- You will now begin to take the Eat’n Park guest experience survey which will ask you questions regarding the service and products.
- Once you have completed the Eat’n Park survey, you will be given a validation code to grab the free Eat’n Park food prize.
- You must reclaim the prize within 14 days of completing the survey at any Eat’n Park restaurant near you.
Resources & Links
Direct link to the Eat’n Park guest experience survey website:
Terms of Service for the Eat’n Park guest experience survey:
Following the same idea of asking for customer thoughts and opinions just like Eat’n Park is doing with guest experience survey and giving back rewards, here are similar surveys that you can take up right now:
- TalktoFridays – www.TalktoFridays.com
- TellBostonMarket Survey – Win Code
- BwwListens Guest Survey – Win Code
About Eat’n Park
Eat’n Park is a family-owned restaurant chain famous for its quality food and great customer service. The company has more than 8000 employees, all trained in delivering a high level of customer services. Eat’n Park offers scrumptious menus for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. If it is your first time at Eat’n Park, don’t forget to try their classic super burger, chicken noodle soup, and hand breaded fish.
The official TellEnP.com guest experience survey has been put in place over at www.tellenp.com where you can say it all about the company. The brand takes your feedback as an opportunity to improve their experience and wants to reward you in return for it. If you want to become a part of the positive change in the brand’s public image and reap benefits in return but need help, just ask us in the comments.
FREE Stuff Delivered to Your Inbox!
Subscribe and be the first to get notified of new surveys, giveaways and sweepstakes from your local retailers.