Jamba Juice is excited to offer their customers the opportunity to take part in the TellJamba guest satisfaction survey that is currently being held online over at www.telljamba.com and share their experience. Customers who have made a recent purchase at a Jamba Juice location will receive an invitation to the survey in the form of the order receipt, which gives them a chance to WIN the $500 cash prize.
Designed to be sweet and short so that customers can offer their thoughts about the brand, and its products, Jamba Juice is taking the hassle out of feedback forms by making it all online. The online guest experience survey telljamba.com created by the brand helps you speak out and connect directly to the executive branch of the business and make your valuable opinion heard and implemented. Since every minute of your time is valuable to the company, the TellJamba survey comes with a delightful incentive of $500 reward, giving you a chance to win big while helping the brand serve you better in the future.
Why the Jamba Juice Guest Satisfaction Survey
The food and service industry in the United States is ruthlessly competitive, with brands like McDonald’s and Burger King owning huge chunks of the customer market share. Where even the biggest names in the food business are fighting to survive, a specialty brand such as Jamba Juice has not only been afloat in choppy waters, but has been sailing the winds, all thanks to its line of health-first beverages and juices that have become a cherished selection among Americans and many others across the world.
Jamba Juice has taken its products and services to the next level not just based on the quality of the natural ingredients, but also by serving the customers the right way. But no matter how hard a brand works towards perfection, there have to be a few experiences where you may end up not enjoying your visit to a local Jamba Juice location. Whether you have something to say about the taste of the menu item you purchased, or want the company to know about the behavior of the service staff, your best way to reach out is through the TellJamba survey that is being held at www.telljamba.com website right now.
How to WIN $500 in TellJamba Survey – www.TellJamba.com
Now that you’ve set your mind on helping Jamba Juice progress as a brand and help serve you and millions of other customers better through the feedback you have to offer, here’s all of the instructions and details you will need to enter the Jamba Juice survey:
- Access to a computer or a mobile phone with an active internet connection to participate in the TellJamba survey is required.
- You must be either 18 years of age or older to take enter the Jamba Juice customer satisfaction survey.
- The entrant will require to present an order receipt or survey invitation from Jamba Juice to enter the required 15-digit ID number on the website.
- Entrant must be a legal resident of the any of the 50 States of the United States or U.S. Territories (District of Columbia and Puerto Rico)
- You must be able to understand English in order to participate in the Jamba Juice survey.
- Employees that work for Jamba Juice, family members of the Jamba Juice employees, sponsors, brand affiliates, other subsidiaries, company advertising or promotion agencies are barred from entering this guest satisfaction survey.
- You need an order receipt to enter, but purchasing additional products from Jamba Juice will not increase your chances of winning the $500 prize.
- Any attempt to void with the Jamba Juice survey or damage it is a violation of criminal and civil laws.
- This survey is invalid outside the 50 United States including the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.
- Entry will be turned down immediately if noted to carry incorrect feedback mixed with partiality towards Jamba Juice.
Survey Participation Instructions:
- Go to the www.telljamba.com website using your computer or smartphone.
- Take out the receipt you received during your recent visit to Jamba Juice with the survey code printed on it.
- Type in the name of the Host that is printed on the Jamba Juice receipt.
- Enter the 15-digit survey code printed on the Jamba Juice receipt.
- Click on the Next button to begin.
- Proceeding through the survey you will be asked a number of questions like – Were you satisfied with the juice? Was the person serving you polite and capable? Was the store clean? With each answer, respond openly and provide the most accurate account of events.
- After all of the survey questions have been answered, you will be given an opportunity to enter the TellJamba survey sweepstakes worth $500.
- Select Yes and provide the required contact information which will be used to reach out to you if and when you win the grand prize.
Resources & Links
Direct link to the Jamba Juice website:
Sweepstakes Rules for the Jamba Juice Survey:
Jamba Juice is not the only name in the food and service industry that is giving out great rewards to customers in exchange for their feedback and opinions to help improve the customer satisfaction rating. Here are several more other surveys with exciting goodies for you to try out:
- LittleCaesarsListens Survey – WIN Pizza for 1 Year
- TellPizzaHut Survey – Win $1,000 Daily
- Culver’s Survey – WIN Free Dessert
About Jamba Juice
Jamba Juice is an international retailer with over 900 outlets all around the world including the US, Canada, Mexico, and South Korea. Jamba Juice prides itself on providing healthy eating and drinking options to their customers by using only vitamin-rich, high-quality ingredients. Founded back in the year 1990 as a “senior project” by heath-lifestyle advocate Kirk Perron, Jamba Juice opened its first store in Luis Obispo, California, but quickly became a nationwide phenomenon by acquiring its competitor, Zuka Juice in 2001.
The Jamba Juice guest satisfaction survey over at www.telljamba.com is available to customers who have made a purchase at any of the hundreds of the stores and received an invitation printed on the receipt. When customers give their candid feedback in the TellJamba survey, they give the company valuable insight into how their customers rate them and what they can do to improve their products and services. If you want to be a part of the survey and need help with any of the aspects of it, we’re here for you, so ask away in the comments section.