Outback Steakhouse is rewarding customers who take part in the TellOutback guest satisfaction survey that is being held over at www.telloutback.com. The survey is designed to let customers voice their ideas and suggestions to Outback Steakhouse so that the restaurant knows what they are doing right and what areas they can improve on, and in return, reward the customers with a chance to grab the $1,000 cash prize.
Outback Steakhouse believes that as a multi-national brand of dining restaurants, it needs to consider each customer’s feedback to provide the products and services. The idea of a customer satisfaction survey is to create a two-way communication channel between the corporate entity and the customers. The TellOutback customer satisfaction survey provides each customer with an opportunity to talk it out and connect with the company. Since your time is valuable and so is the feedback you offer, the brand is giving you an opportunity to participate in the Outback Steakhouse survey sweepstakes and WIN $1,000.
Why the Outback Steakhouse Customer Satisfaction Survey
What makes or breaks a business is how the customers receive it, and Outback Steakhouse is gathering feedback online. The sole purpose of this customer feedback survey is to create a bridge between the company and the customers so that there’s a way for constructive criticism and appreciating words to reach the people in charge. Outback Steakhouse wants to keep updating the brand and its thousands of restaurants globally so that every consumer can turn into a loyal customer and help rake in even more revenue each year.
Customer’s opinion and thoughts about the service received from the staff and the quality of food products are essential, as the entire business revolves around customer satisfaction. The TellOutback Steakhouse survey is all about the confidence of the consumer and socialize with them. Apart from helping your favorite restaurant chain serve you better in the future, you also qualify yourself to participate in the $1,000 Outback Steakhouse sweepstakes at the end of the customer satisfaction survey. The entire process is effortlessly simple, takes only a few minutes, and is simplified by the instructional information granted below.
How to WIN $1,000 in TellOutback Survey – TellOutback.com
If you have a few words for the Outback Steakhouse brand that you believe are vital for the growth of the company and want to grab the chance to win the sweepstakes prize, here’s everything you need know to qualify:
- As a participant of the Outback Steakhouse survey, you must belong to the any of the 50 States of the United States, District of Columbia, or Puerto Rico.
- The participant that wishes to enter the Outback Steakhouse customer satisfaction survey must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- You will need an order receipt or survey invitation from Outback Steakhouse enter the survey code on the official survey website.
- Access to the internet through a computer or a mobile device is required to enter the online survey.
- Users can also become a part of the official Outback Steakhouse sweepstakes by participating through the mail-in entry.
- Being literate in English or in the Spanish language is mandatory if you wish to enter the Outback Steakhouse satisfaction survey.
- Employees of Outback Steakhouse, in association with the members of their families, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising agencies and promotional partners are restricted from participating in the Outback Steakhouse survey.
- Buying additional products from Outback Steakhouse will not increase your chances of winning the sweepstakes prize.
- Dishonest and biased feedback, if noted towards Outback Steakhouse stores and its employees may result in termination of the entry.
Survey Participation Instructions:
Before you begin the TellOutback Steakhouse survey, make sure to consider that the feedback you are providing is honest and free of any falsified information.
- Using a computer or a mobile device, go to the official website of the Outback Steakhouse customer satisfaction survey here – www.telloutback.com.
- On the main screen of the survey, enter your survey code that is printed on Outback Steakhouse order receipt.
- Now type in the 18-digit survey code as printed on your Outback Steakhouse order receipt.
- As you begin to take the Outback Steakhouse customer satisfaction survey, you will be met with general questions that will help share your dining experience during your recent visit to an Outback Steakhouse location.
- At the end of the TellOutback survey, you will be asked if you wish to enter the Outback Steakhouse sweepstakes prize to win a $1,000 cash prize.
- Enter your details and contact information at the end, which will be used to reach out to you if you win the Outback Steakhouse sweepstakes.
Resources & Links
- Outback Steakhouse satisfaction survey
- Outback Steakhouse sweepstakes rules
If the Outback Steakhouse customer satisfaction survey interests you and you wish to participate in similar surveys that promise rewards that are worth your time, then the following surveys should also be worth your time:
- Perkins Experience Survey – WIN Coupon
- ChipotleFeedback.com Survey – WIN $520
- TellMarcos Survey – Win Code
About Outback Steakhouse
The Outback Steakhouse is an Australian themed chain of restaurants serving up delicious Aussie style meals such as the Bloomin’ Onion and the Crispy Calamari. The menu reads like a true outback novel and the food is just as enticing and romantic as the Aussie outback. Founded back in the year 1988 by Bob Basham, Trudy Cooper, Chris T. Sullivan, and Tim Gannon, and operates across the world today in the United States, Australia, Caribbean, Singapore, Japan, South Korea, and many regions where it operates more than 1,000 different restaurants.
Outback Steakhouse is hoping to become your favorite family restaurant serving delicious meals daily. If you would like to WIN either one of the 80 different $50 Bloomin’ Gift Cards or have your eyes on the major $1,000 cash prize being offered in the Outback Steakhouse sweepstakes, get your entry in by completing the TellOutback survey which is being held over at www.telloutback.com. To learn more about the survey or clear out any doubts, reach out to us in the comments section below.