By visiting the Portillo’s survey website link at www.portillos.com/survey, you can grab a chance of participating in the guest satisfaction survey. At the end of the online feedback survey, you stand a chance to WIN free food coupons from the restaurant brand in return.
Making the customer a priority is the core of any industry, and this rule applies even more strictly to the fast-food business. Each and every customer who recently made a visit to one of the dozens of Portillo’s restaurants, can go forward and enter their feedback about their experience with the brand. The Portillo’s guest satisfaction survey is hosted by the fast-food chain to not only gather feedback from customers, but also reward them at the end of it by giving them a chance to WIN free food. The questions that you have to answer in order to submit your feedback are easy and simple to understand, which makes the Portillo’s guest satisfaction survey worth your time.
Why the Portillo’s Guest Experience Survey
The end of the Great Depression and the industrialization of the nation after the Second World War was the time when most of the biggest names in the food industry flourished, all thanks to the fast-food concept that brought food to the table of average Americans at an affordable cost. It was this very time when homegrown local fast-food joints such as Portillo’s found popularity among customers, and ever since, have become a staple fast-food for generations of customers over the years. But no matter the patronage that a business receives, it has to keep evolving to please the customers and keep them from being compelled towards other rivaling fast-food brands.
Portillo’s is taking a leap from the past into the present when it comes to upholding a high level of customer satisfaction by setting up the guest experience survey online over at its website www.portillos.com/survey. The order receipt that you received during your recent visit to one of the many Portillo’s restaurants around the country is essentially an invitation to provide your feedback in the online survey. By doing so, you are not only creating a platform to communicate directly with the people behind the workings of the Portillo’s brand, but also ensuring that the dining experience for other customers is improved too.
How to WIN Food Coupons in Portillo’s Survey – www.Portillos.com/Survey
At the end of the Portillo’s guest experience survey, you do get rewarded as you WIN free food coupons, so it’s a win-win situation for both the customer and the company, and here’s how you can participate in it:
- During your visit to a Portillo’s restaurant, you will receive an order receipt with a Survey Code printed, which is required for the survey.
- Since the survey is conducted on the Portillo’s website over at portillos.com/survey, you need an internet connection to enter it.
- As a person who wishes to enter the Portillo’s survey, you need to be at least 18 years of age or older.
- The Portillo’s order receipt with the printed survey code is valid for use within 30 days of your visit to the restaurant.
- If you wish to participate in the Portillo’s feedback survey, you need to be a legal resident of the United States and U.S. Territories.
- The Portillo’s survey is available only in English language, so you must be able to read and write in English to qualify.
- After completing the Portillo’s survey, you will be given a Portillo’s validation code which is to be used within 30 days.
- Any opinions and thoughts that are noticed to carry a bias against Portillo’s or its employees will be discarded.
- If any entrant in the Portillo’s guest satisfaction survey is found to be under the age of 18 years, their entry will be discarded.
- If you are an employee of Portillo’s or a family member of an employee, you are restricted from participating in the survey. The same applies to promotional partners, subsidiaries, Portillo’s affiliates, and advertising partners.
- Any attempt that made to destroy or affect the Portillo’s guest satisfaction policy is a violation of U.S. civil and criminal laws.
- The validation code that you will be given after completing the Portillo’s survey is valid only once per user.
- The receipt along with the Portillo’s validation code will be considered invalid if not redeemed within 30 days of issuance.
Survey Participation Instructions:
You must maintain complete honesty when offering a description of your dining experience during your last visit to Portillo’s.
- Using a computer or your phone which is connected to the internet, head over to the official survey website here – portillos.com/survey.
- Take out the order receipt that you received after your last visit to a Portillo’s restaurant near you.
- You will find a survey code that is printed at the very top of the Portillo’s receipt, which you need to type into the survey website to begin.
- You will be asked questions during the survey that are based on the food, the quality of the service, the cleanliness of the Portillo’s location that you visited and more.
- Once you have completed the Portillo’s survey, the final screen will present you with a validation code.
Resources & Links
Direct link to the Portillo’s guest satisfaction website:
Terms of Service for Portillo’s survey:
If you enjoyed the Portillo’s survey and the rewards it offers, then here are more exciting surveys for you to fill out:
Portillo’s is a U.S. based restaurant fast-food chain that serves Chicago style food such as hot dogs, Italian beef, and more. It all started in 1963 when Dick Portillo opened a stall named “The Dog House” in Villa Park, Illinois. At Portillo’s every meal is prepared with fresh ingredients to bring the taste that this place is famous for.
Portillo’s listens to every single customer so that they can serve better, which is why the survey over at www.portillos.com/survey has been established. Help the company to reach new heights of success by submitting your precious feedback and reach out to us in the comments if you need any assistance.
FREE Stuff Delivered to Your Inbox!
Subscribe and be the first to get notified of new surveys, giveaways and sweepstakes from your local retailers.