Subway is offering loyal customers a surprise offer for taking one minute of their time to complete the www.TellSubway.com survey. The SubwayListens customer satisfaction survey is set up to provide Subway with customer feedback about their recent purchase and experience in their stores. You will be asked to recall back to your last visit and answer questions about the food, the service and the cleanliness and layout of the store. The survey is a great medium where you can make your presence felt. You just need to visit the survey link, enter the required details and answer the survey questions to receive a surprise offer.
Why The Subway Customer Satisfaction Survey
QUICK SIDE NOTE: Get FREE STUFF tailored to you – take the Shopper's Voice survey and receive cash, product samples, and special deals! You'll also be entered to WIN $1,500 this month! Pretty neat, right? Okay, moving on...
It happens numerous times that when you go to restaurants, you are not satisfied with the quality of service provided to you despite the fact that you actually love the taste. The service provided to you might be really slow or you are not given proper customer care that you always deserve as a loyal customer. This is where SubwayListens survey steps in, now you can just take a couple of minutes out of your time and give your valuable feedback in order to enhance your experience the next time you are going to visit Subway. Similarly, if everything from the food to the services offered to you and even cleanliness is worth applauding you just feel like appreciating all of it, just fire up the link.
Thanks to the www.SubwayListens.com survey, which gives you a chance to actually appreciate all that you liked. Just to make it a bit more fun and interesting Subway will also provide you with a surprise offer if you complete this survey. Filling out a survey was never this fun, now you can enjoy a surprise offer by completing the small survey. This survey is not only beneficial for the customers but also it gives a chance to the Restaurant to identify the areas where they lack and make them better. If by completing such a small survey you know that you can make a difference, which will be beneficial for both the parties why would you not want to do so. And yes do not forget to collect the surprise offer after completing the survey!
How to WIN a Surprise Offer in Subway Customer Survey – www.TellSubway.com
- You’ll need a recent receipt or survey invitation from the Subway to enter the required information like Restaurant Number etc.
- Entrants should be able to understand and write in English.
- Participants must be over 18 years old to take the SubwayListens customer survey.
- Provide valid personal details as you might be contacted in the future for further details.
- You must have access to a computer, laptop, tablet or mobile phone with a fast internet connection.
- Entrant must be a legal resident of the United States.
- A couple of minutes to complete this survey.
- Any sort of attack to the www.TellSubway.com customer satisfaction survey will be counted as breaking the law.
- Entrants should stay away from any sort of partiality to avoid feedback voidation.
- You are not allowed to cheat.
- You can’t share the surprise offer with anyone.
- Employees, their family members, sponsors, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies of SubwayListens can’t take this guest satisfaction survey.
- This survey is illegal in all U.S territories, possessions, overseas military installations and where restricted by the law.
- This survey is void outside of the USA.
- Surprise offer isn’t valid in Venezuela, Bolivia, Kuwait, Oman, and Saudia Arabia
Survey Participation Instructions:
- First, visit the survey link located at www.TellSubway.com.
- On the welcome screen of SubwayListens survey, participants will see short appreciation and instructions.
- Read the instructions thoroughly.
- Grab your Subway sales receipt to enter the information.
- Enter the Subway Restaurant Number that would be located on the top side of your receipt.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Answer the survey questions as per your experience at Subway.
- You’ll be asked to enter personal information for further inquiry.
- At the end of this short SubwayListens survey, you’ll receive a surprise offer.
Resources & Links
Subway customer satisfaction survey located at www.TellSubway.com let every participant win a surprise offer. If you are feeling lucky and want to win more, here are our top 3 recommendations related to the SubwayListens survey.
- Firehouse Subs Survey – Win $500
- Noodles & Company Survey – Win Prizes
- Baskin Robbins Survey – Win an Off Coupon
Subway is a healthier option to the majority of fast food outlets offering tasty salads, freshly baked pieces of bread with delicious fillings including an assortment of cheeses, ham, chicken, tuna, and beef. First opening in 1965 by Fred DeLuca, Subway now can be found in over 30,000 locations worldwide. This is your opportunity to help Subway maintain a healthy product and excellent customer service by giving your candid feedback.
It all began back in 1965 when Fred Deluca asked Peter Buck for $1,000 to start a Restaurant, which they would name as “Pete’s Super Submarines.” No one knew at that time that restaurant that started from a single store in Bridgeport, Connecticut is going to be one of the largest food chains of the world as it is today. Subway operates in over 100 countries all around the globe. One year after the formation of Pete’s Super Submarines, both Deluca and Peter formed Doctor’s Associates Inc. with the aim of overseeing the operations of all the restaurants, since the franchise expanded at a rapid pace.
You would rather think that Doctor’s Associate Inc. might also be related to some medical organization as the name sounds. But such is not the case this name was derived by Deluca, as he wanted to pay his tuition fee for medical school through this business and Buck already had a doctorate in physics. It was the year 1968 when this Sandwich shop was renamed to Subway.
The Subway fast food chain expanded pretty rapidly, in 1978 the Subway opened its first restaurant on the West Coast in Fresco, California. The fast-food chain went international by opening its first restaurant in Bahrain in the year 1984. Later on, in 1996 Subway stepped in the United Kingdom and opened its first restaurant in Brighton. It was in 2004 when Subway thought of opening stores in Walmart supercenters and in 2007 it easily outnumbered the McDonald’s locations, which were inside the Walmart stores.
2007 is also considered to be a pretty successful year for the Subway chain as it managed to attain number three position on the list of “Top Global Franchises” and number one on the “Fastest Growing Franchise” list. Then came 2010, and this was the year when Subway became the largest food chain in the world in terms of locations. In 2010 Subway restaurant counts went up to 33,749 easily surpassing the restaurant count of McDonald’s, which was previously the largest chain.
When talking about Subway the first thing that comes to your minds is the Sub or the Submarine Sandwich and it is also the specialty of the restaurant. Along with the Submarine Sandwich, the Subway also sells salads, wraps, Paninis. It also sells some baked goods such as cookies, muffins, and doughnuts.
Other food variety that you will get at Subway includes breakfast sandwiches, flatbread, and English muffins. The best selling or the most liked sandwich that the Subway offers is the B.M.T, which we know today as “Biggest, Meatiest, Tastiest,” but it originally stood for Brooklyn Manhattan Transit.
If you have enjoyed Subway’s mouthwatering fresh bread rolls loaded with lots of healthy fillings and you would like to tell Subways of your experience go to www.TellSubway.com. You just need to visit the survey link and provide the details for starting the survey. Provide your honest feedback and win a surprise offer! Jot down your experience below as we read every single comment.
FREE Stuff Delivered to Your Inbox!
Subscribe and be the first to get notified of new surveys, giveaways and sweepstakes from your local retailers.