Taco John’s chain of fast-food restaurant is now hosting the TellTJ.com customer satisfaction survey online over at www.telltj.com. Now is your chance to participate in the online feedback survey and at the end of it, grab your chance to WIN free food for the brand.
If you have recently visited Taco John’s location near you, then now is the time to take the official survey which you are invited to participate in. This customer satisfaction survey is designed to hear your honest feedback, which is why we advise all Taco John’s customers to try and recall the exact experience they had during their recent visit and use the experience to help the fast-food chain understand what it needs to work on. The Taco John’s customer satisfaction survey can be taken from any internet enabled device and takes no more than 5 minutes to get through, and upon completing the feedback survey successfully, you get rewarded with free food from the restaurant chain.
Why Taco John’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
With steaming competition that has taken over not just the fast-food industry but the food and service business in general, keeping up with the growing demand and maintaining a high quality of service and food menu products has become a mammoth task for the West-Mex fast-food chain. However, Taco John’s has succeeded in dominating a large chunk of the Mexican-style cuisine by bringing its very own twist to it, which resonates with the customers. Since it takes more than just great taste for a restaurant chain to succeed, Taco John’s has invested into the marketing idea of online feedback surveys to allow customers understand how to get their thoughts across and help the management make actionable decisions based on it.
This is where Taco John’s is keeping a grip on the customers by offering the TellTJ.com customer satisfaction survey which is a means to record the feedback of customers online in a convenient way. Since the time you spend in helping the Taco John’s brand expand and flourish is worthwhile to the company, it wants to reward you for it too and hopes to give away free Taco John’s food to customers who participate over at www.telltj.com. All you need to do is take out a few minutes to generally highlight what you experience has been when you recently dined at a Taco John’s near you and explain whether you were satisfied or dissatisfied with the food and service that was offered to you.
How to WIN Free Food in the TellTJ.com Survey – www.TellTJ.com
If you are concerned about the progress that Taco John’s makes as a brand and wish to contribute to it by participating in the customer satisfaction survey and winning a reward in return, here’s what you need to do:
- Must have access to a computer or a mobile phone with an internet connection to enter the website Taco John’s
- Participant in the Taco John’s survey must be a legal resident of any of the 50 States of the United States or the District of Columbia.
- You must be at least or over 18 years of age to enter the Taco John’s customer satisfaction survey.
- You must be able to read and write English to participate in Taco John’s customer satisfaction survey.
- Any attempt to destroy or damage the Taco John’s survey is a violation of U.S. criminal and civil laws.
- Participants under the age of 18 years are barred entry into Taco John’s customer satisfaction survey.
- This Taco John’s survey is only legal in all of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia.
- False feedback mixed with partiality and bias information, if noted would be terminated.
- Employees of Taco John’s, their family members, sponsors, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or Taco John’s promotion agencies can’t participate in this survey.
- Purchasing more products from Taco John’s will not increase your chances of winning the prize.
Survey Participation Instructions:
Before starting the Taco John’s customer satisfaction survey, ensure that you offer nothing but your honest feedback.
- Visit telltj.com from your computer or from your smartphone.
- On the welcome screen of TellTJ.com customer satisfaction survey, you’ll be greeted with instructions, links, and related information.
- Enter the details which are asked on the survey form related to the Taco John’s location of which you have the order receipt.
- Answer the questions asked in the Taco John’s survey and provide the personal information required.
- Make sure to fill every field of question that is asked in the Taco John’s survey.
- Answer all of the questions asked in the Taco John’s survey on a scale of 0 to 10 and proceed further.
- At the end of Taco John’s survey, you will be given a validation code which can be used upon your next visit to avail free food items.
Resources & Links
Direct link to the Taco John’s survey website:
If you found the Taco John’s customer satisfaction survey to be a productive way of helping the brand and reaping rewards in return, then there are plenty of other bountiful giveaways and promotional goodies in the following surveys:
- Paul Restaurant Survey – Win a Cash Prize Daily
- Texas Chicken & Burgers Survey – Win a Surprise Gift
- Ray’s Constant Survey – Win a $250 Gift Card
About Taco John’s
Founded half a century ago in Cheyenne, Wyoming by John Turner, Taco John’s is a chain of Mexican-style fast-food restaurants based in the United States. Running around 400 locations in more than 25 States across the country, Taco John’s is mostly located in the Midwest and the Mountain regions. Popularized by the signature dish Potato Olés, Taco John’s is brand by the term “West-Mex” which it adopted to define the taste to be bold and flavorful.
By taking the Taco John’s TellTJ.com survey at www.telltj.com, you are not only getting a chance to WIN free food at the end of the survey, but you are helping the company improve its services as per your feedback. So, take the survey now, help the restaurant grow and for any queries regarding the survey, you can reach out to us in the comments section.
FREE Stuff Delivered to Your Inbox!
Subscribe and be the first to get notified of new surveys, giveaways and sweepstakes from your local retailers.