Win Free Burgers with WhataBurger Customer Survey
Presenting an opportunity for the customers to have their opinions heard, Whataburger would like you to participate in the WhataBurgerSurvey over at the official website www.whataburgersurvey.com. The WhataburgerExperience survey gives you, the customer, the chance to share your experience and offer advice or suggestions on how the food and services could be improved. In return for the efforts you put into the survey, you get rewarded with a free Whataburger to tickle your taste buds.
If you are among the millions of Whataburger customers who have enjoyed a meal at any of the hundreds of Whataburger restaurants across the country, then you’re automatically eligible to enter the WhataburgerExperience survey held over at www.whataburgersurvey.com. There are only a little time and minimal effort that you need to invest in getting a chance to WIN free burgers, and with the instructions highlighted below to participate in the Whataburger experience survey, you’ll be on your way to making Whataburger a better brand and enjoy their succulent servings in no time.
Why the WhataBurgerSurvey
There is a reason why the food and service industry is a multi-billion-dollar market in the United States alone, and we have more than just the staggering rate of obesity to thank for it. From the convenience that a fast-food meal offers, to the quick and friendly service you expect from a brand name such as Whataburger, is what adds up to the quality dining experience. However, this dining experience at your nearest burger fast-food joint may not always be stellar and leave with a few complaints, which is why the Whataburger experience survey is being held over at www.whataburgersurvey.com right now.
Brands all across the globe spend millions of dollars on customer acquisition, and a large chunk of this includes customer satisfaction. Since a happy customer is a paying customer that can be depended to spread the word about both exceptional and subpar food and service, the Whataburger survey is essential to the company for creating a platform to listen in to its customer base. In return for the time you spend in helping Whataburger gather your valuable feedback, the company is obliged to offer you rewards in the form of FREE burgers every time you fill in the survey.
How to WIN Burgers in Whataburger Survey – www.WhataburgerSurvey.com
Here’s everything you are going to need for you to successfully complete the Whataburger customer survey, offer your expert opinion on the food and services offered by the restaurant chain, and stand a guaranteed shot to win free burgers right away:
- You must be able to understand English or Spanish in order to participate in the WhataburgerExperience survey.
- You will need an order receipt or survey invitation from Whataburger to enter the survey.
- As a participant of the survey, you must be a legal resident of the United States or the U.S. Territories.
- You must be over the age of 18 years in order to take part in the Whataburger survey.
- The order receipt should include the required 18-digit code, which you will need to punch into the official Whataburger survey website.
- You will need a computer or a phone with access to the internet for participating in the survey.
- If you are under the age of 18 years at the time of participating in the Whataburger survey, then your registration will be considered invalid.
- This Whataburger experience survey is only legal in all of the 50 States of the United States, which includes the District of Columbia, Guam, and Puerto Rico.
- If any false feedback mixed with partiality towards the brand is noted, would be considered grounds for termination.
- Whataburger employees, their family members, advertising partners, sponsors, affiliates, subsidiaries or promotion agencies are hereby restricted from participating in this customer feedback survey.
- Purchasing products from Whataburger will not increase your chances of winning the rewards.
Survey Participation Instructions:
- Before you begin the Whataburger survey, make sure that you are only offering honest and unbiased feedback. Set aside any form of prejudice that you may have before you begin to take the Whataburger customer survey.
- Visit www.whataburgersurvey.com from your PC or just right from your mobile phone itself.
- On the main screen of the Whataburger experience survey website, you’ll be met with the instructions, ability to select your preferred language and appreciation related to the survey.
- Make sure that you have your Whataburger order receipt handy in order to enter the required information.
- Enter the 18-digit Survey Code that should be present at the bottom of your Whataburger order receipt.
- If your order receipt does not have a Survey Code, simply find the Whataburger location you visited using the Zip Code.
- Select your preferred language between English and Spanish and then press the “Start” button to begin the Whataburger survey.
- Answer the questions asked in the survey and provide the required personal information at the end of it.
- The receipt order is only valid for 3 days from the date of your visit to the Whataburger restaurants.
- The validation code you receive at the end of the survey to grab your rewards is valid only for 30 days.
Resources & Links
Direct link to the Whataburger experience survey website:
Terms of Service for the Whataburger customer survey:
Since Whataburger is competing with hundreds of other top names in the food and service industry, you can expect severe completion in the field of customer satisfaction as well. From offering free food coupons across the aisle, to giving a chance to win big with weekly and monthly sweepstakes, there are plenty of great giveaways offered with the surveys down below:
- Krystal Guest Survey – www.KrystalGuestSurvey.com – WIN Food Coupons
- KFC Go Cup – www.MyKFCExperience.com – Win Free KFC Go Cup
- FirehouseListens Survey – www.FirehouseListens.smg.com – Win $500
Whataburger is a famous fast food restaurant chain based in the Southern US, which is popularly known for serving up delicious burgers, fries, drinks, and sides with the quirkiest names. Established all the way back in 1950 in the State of Texas, the Whataburger brand was founded by Harmon Dobson and Paul Burton, who envisioned to create a tasty delight that would make the customers simply blurt out “What a burger!” every time they took a bite out of the meaty goodness.
From the Triple Meat Whataburger and the Jalapeno & Cheese Whataburger to the Whatacatch fish sandwich to the Justaburger, there is a bunch of great offerings included in the restaurants’ breakfast menu as well. While the Whataburger brand has remained concentrated around Texas and made its way only to a few other Southern U.S. States, the brand operates with more than 800 stores across the region, with growing demand especially for the Whataburger sausage and its line of condiments that includes the iconic honey mustard, BBQ, and spicy ketchup sauces.
It does not take a marketing genius to know that a customer can either make a brand into something larger than life or be the end of its existence. When it comes to the food industry, one bad call can start a spiral of events for even the biggest of brands, which is why listening to the customer, gathering feedback, and acting on it is essential. This is the very reason the Whataburger survey exists in the first place, helping you offer your expert opinion on what the company is doing right and what needs to change. What was it you liked the most about your recent meal at Whataburger? Let the company know in the Whataburger experience survey over at www.whataburgersurvey.com and if you have any questions regarding it, be sure to mention them in the comments section down below.
I tried to fill out the survey but it won’t let me add a code so I will not be able to do the survey. have tried for 3 days and still won’t let me.. Coupon will expire by the time I get this answered.
They are very helpful and always have what I need. They always help carry heavy items to my car for me which is very helpful. Convenient location also.
Besides the flyes the food habe been great.
The servey wont let you fill in all characters from the receipt and locks you out when too many attempts.
I enjoyed many Whataburgers meals while working at Boeing in San Antonio and I enjoy them here in my home state of Alabama. Unfortunately I do not keep fast food receipts so I will have to purchase another delicious Whataburger meal before I can qualify for a free food coupon. Just keep making the food the same way and you should stay in business a long time. Thanks, Glynn.