Dell is a US multinational computer technology company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers related stuff. Customers trust Dell to deliver technology solutions that can help them to create and achieve more in life. Home, work or school, Dell products are everywhere to help individuals create the future. This company deals in all sort of technologies like smartphone, tablet, pc, laptop, industry-standard products, display monitors and more. Dell also provides services alongside products so you can keep innovating without any barrier. DellConnect is a program introduced by Dell which allows dell certified representatives to access your computer for troubleshooting purposes. This article will be concentrating on the DellConnect program, keep up with us to learn more.
QUICK SIDE NOTE: Did you know that you can also get FREE STUFF tailored to what you LIKE and WANT? Take a quick survey by Shopper's Voice to receive money-saving rewards such as cash, product samples, coupons and special offers! And, you'll also be entered to WIN $1,500 this month! Pretty neat, right? Okay, moving on...
What is DellConnect
DellConnect is a service powered by Dell that grants support agents access to your system for solving the issues. If you have a Dell authorized computer system, you can contact the technical support team of Dell to schedule the DellConnect service. Everyone has been in a situation where he/she is clueless about what’s going on, things are taking time, you have to submit the project before the afternoon and your computer is not responding. In such cases, you can take help from the trained professionals of Dell by using the DellConnect service for troubleshooting the problems. You don’t need to rush to the nearest Dell repair center or any other fix station as requesting DellConnect service will help you get out of the situation in no time directly from your home. Want to learn more about this service? Just stay with us!
The DellConenct program gives Dell Support representatives the ability to control your computer for troubleshooting purposes. Anyone can use this tool/program to get help from the experts but first, they need to contact the technical support staff to identify the problem. After entering some information related to your computer, a user can chat, call or create a service request for further assistance. If the representative decides to check or fix the problem through the DellConnect session, he/she will provide you with a special code. You can use that code to download the DellConnect app and request further assistance. Are you interested to learn more about the DellConnect program by Dell? Just keep following us to learn more.
How to Access Your DellConnect
As of now, we can say that you have fully understood the Dell Connect support program. It’s about time we introduce how one can access the DellConnect service. Down below we have listed step by step instructions in detail that will help you to easily access this assistance program by Dell. Just make sure to thoroughly read all the steps with full concentration as a little disturbance can cause a lot of problems. Without further ado, let’s get started!
- Get the special code from the dell technical support representative.
- If you have the Dell SupportAssist application installed in your computer, open it.
- After this, click on the “Get Support” link and select the “DellConnect” option. Your web browser will open up and route you towards the official website of Dell Connect. Thoroughly read the terms & conditions and accept them.
- Now you’ll be headed towards the next page, here you have to enter the special code that was provided to you by the technical support agent.
- Enter it and submit. The Dell Connect application will now download. After downloading it, install and start.
- If you don’t have the Dell SupportAssist application, open up your web browser and visit the Dell Connect website that would be located at www.dellconnect.com.
- Select your Region in the first dropdown menu and choose country and language in the second drop-down menu. Now click on the “Continue” button.
- After this, read and accept the terms and conditions. You’ll be redirected to the next page where you have to enter the special code that was provided to you by the technical support agent.
- DellConnect application will start downloading, install the app after the download is complete and open it.
- Follow the instructions provided by the technical support agent of Dell so he/she can access your computer for troubleshooting the problems.
New? How to Get DellConnect
Don’t know how to get the special code from the technical support agent? Just head over towards the Dell contact website that would be located at www.dell.com/contact. Now click on the “Technical Support” option that would be located on the top right side of your screen. You’ll be routed to the Technical Support website where you can contact the representatives. Now let the browser detect your computer or search for your product. Now scroll down and select the nature of the request from the drop-down menu. After this, you’ll see three contact channels, Create Service Request, Live Chat, and Call Us. Select one option and talk with the agent and explain your problem. He/she will provide you with a special code. Now follow the above instructions listed on the above section to access the Dell Connect program.
Requirements & Restrictions:
- Customers applying for the DellConnect program must have a special code that is given by the technical support agents.
- Make sure that you have a computer or laptop that is manufactured by Dell.
Sign Up Instructions:
- Just head over towards the official Dell sign up page that would be located at www.dell.com/preferences/signup/.
- Enter your information like First Name, Last Name, Email Address, etc.
- Now click on the “Sign Up for Email” button that would be located on the bottom side of your screen.
Resources & Links
Can’t figure out important resources and links on your own? We have listed down some for your related to the Dell Connect program!
- Safeway Gift Card Balance – Check Balance, Sign Up & More
- Taco Bell Gift Card – Reload, Check Balance & Redeem
- Applebee’s Gift Card Balance – Check Your Balance Today!
Dell provides technology solutions that are helping the generations to lead their time. From laptops, touch screen pcs, desktops, servers, storage, monitors to accessories, Dell manufactures it all. This company was founded back in 1984 in Austin, Texas, United States.
From accessing Dell Connect program to contacting technical support agent, this article will help you to do it all. Are you having any issues? Comment down and we’ll get back to you asap!
Lastly, be sure to take the Shopper's Voice customer survey to receive FREE STUFF tailored to what you LIKE and WANT! We're talking money-saving rewards such as cash, product samples, coupons and much more! And, it doesn't hurt to know that you'll also be entered to WIN $1,500 this month!