Have you been looking for a way to check Starbucks gift card balance or simply want to find out more about the gift card program offered by the coffee brand. Here’s everything you need to know about getting yourself a Starbucks gift card, where you can redeem it, and how you can easily find out the amount that is available for you to use on the gift card.
What is Starbucks Gift Card Balance
A globally acclaimed brand with thousands of locations that operate daily all across the world, Starbucks is a name that has become synonymous with coffee shops. This rapidly growing popularity of the coffee shop chain brand has attracted millions of customers all across the country, with a strong brand recognition across the board. Customers of all ages tend to enjoy not just the range of different coffees served at Starbucks, but the variety of food menu items, desserts, and even Starbucks-brand merchandise that is sold at its coffee shops.
Sometimes finding the right present for a loved one can be a harrowing task, but if they are a fan of Starbucks, you can get them a Starbucks gift card and make their day special. Designed to be a cashless way of enjoying coffee, food, and accessories from the brand, Starbucks gift cards are available for purchase online, and even locally at the Starbucks coffee shops all across the United States. Additionally, you can also receive Starbucks gift cards as a part of a promotional drive from the company, in lieu of an order refund, or even get one as a reward when making a purchase at some other mainstream store.
The best part about Starbucks gift cards is that you can get them in several different design styles, and even for special occasions such as birthdays, holiday greetings, and more. The gift card is available either in a physical form or even as an “eGift” which is sent to you on your registered email account in the form of a validation code. Additionally, Starbucks has even partnered up with Apple Pay, allowing you to send and receive a Starbucks eGift through the iMessage app on your iPhone.
How to Check Starbucks Gift Card Balance
If you have been at the receiving end of a Starbucks gift card and wish to use it upon your next visit, you might want to find out the balance first. Since the gift card amount isn’t always printed on the card, you would either have to visit a Starbucks coffee shop near you and ask the cashier to help you check the balance, or you can simply check it online.
- Open the web browser on your computer to access the official Starbucks Gift Card portal over at www.starbucks.com/card.
- Scroll down to find the section that reads Check Balance.
- Enter the Card Number that is printed on Starbucks gift card without any spaces or dashes between the number.
- In the next section, you will be asked to enter the Security Code.
- You can uncover the security code on the Starbucks gift card by scratching behind the card to reveal a PIN code.
- Now press the Check Balance button to find out how many dollars you have left on in your Starbucks gift card balance.
How to Get a Starbucks Gift Card
If you’ve been looking to find the perfect gift for a friend or a colleague and simply card settle on one already, handing them a Starbucks gift card could just be the right fit. Here’s everything you need to know about getting a Starbucks gift card right now:
Requirements & Restrictions:
- The maximum amount for which you can load up a Starbucks gift card is $500 and the maximum transactions on a single card should not exceed $2,000 per day.
- The minimum amount that you need to load a Starbucks gift card at any given time is $5 or more.
- Any unlawful, unauthorized, or fraudulent use of the Starbucks gift card is strictly prohibited by law.
Sign Up Instructions:
- You can choose to pick up a Starbucks gift card from any other participating stores all across the United States of America.
- Additionally, you can also choose to purchase a Starbucks gift card online in the form of an eGift card.
- Head over to the website www.starbucks.com/shop/card/egift and choose the category from which you want to buy the gift card.
- You can now choose to add a personalized message on the eGift card.
- Enter your name, your email address, the recipient’s email address, and the amount that you want to add to the gift card in USD.
- You can then choose to have the eGift card delivered the same day or at a later date using the calendar.
- Press the Add to Cart button and then make the payment to complete your purchase.
Resources & Links
Apart from being able to check Starbucks gift card balance online, the coffee shop chain offers a lot more information for customers to check out on the website. We’ve listed a few useful resources down below for you to find a Starbucks location nearby easily, and understand more about how the Starbucks gift card system works.
- Starbucks Store Locator
- Mission Statement of Starbucks
- Check Starbucks Gift Card Balance
- Starbucks Gift Card Terms and Conditions
- Starbucks Survey – Win Gift
- Caribou Coffee Survey – Win Gift
- Coffee and Bagels Survey – Win a Surprise Gift
Synonymous with the term coffee, Starbucks is an American coffee brand and chain of coffee shops that was founded in Seattle, Washington. Founded by Jerry Baldwin, Zev Siegl, and Gordon Bowker in the year 1971, the brand is known for serving both, hot and cold brewed coffee drinks, which includes whole-bean, microground instant coffee, loose-leaf teas, and even fresh juices.
The name of this brand comes from the popular novel Moby-Dick, which included a character named “Starbuck”, and initially the store only sold roasted coffee beans, but not brewed coffee like it does today. Recognized as the brand that has been instrumental in popularizing dark roasted coffee among Americans, and despite the pushback it received during the expansion period in the 1980s, the company reached profitability after entering the California market.
Starbucks today stands as the most popular name among coffee shops, with more than 30,000 locations opened worldwide. The first Starbucks store to open outside of the North American region was in Tokyo, Japan, back in the year 1996. Within the duration of two decades between 1987 and 2007, Starbucks has been successful in opening 2 stores on an average each day.
Now that you know how you can check Starbucks gift card balance the easy way and find out how much money you have left to spend on your favorite coffee, snacks, and merchandise, head over to a Starbucks near you. If you want to find out more about Starbucks gift card, where you can get one, and anything else related to it, just reach out to us in the comments section right down below.
FREE Stuff Delivered to Your Inbox!
Subscribe and be the first to get notified of new surveys, giveaways and sweepstakes from your local retailers.