USPS redelivery helps you to reschedule the date and time if you have missed any mail. This service gives you the authority of getting back the mail that you were unable to receive. We also sometimes miss appointments, forgot about the parcel coming in and get late, don’t worry as this company has got your back on this one. Customers can easily get the missed mail by filling an online form. We’ll help you to fill the online form and get comfortable with it so you can use it in the future if needed.
What is USPS Redelivery
QUICK SIDE NOTE: Get FREE STUFF tailored to you – take the Shopper's Voice survey and receive cash, product samples, and special deals! You'll also be entered to WIN $1,500 this month! Pretty neat, right? Okay, moving on...
Basically, USPS redelivery is how the postal service gets a mail, package, or item when it’s not delivered to you for the first time. If you get a PS Form 3849 – We ReDeliver for You!, this means that a postman tried to deliver an item or package that belonged to you. You can easily access the online website of this postal company to reschedule a delivery time & date. This service is available in many areas nationwide, you can check the availability by entering your contact information on USPS.com/redelivery website. This service benefits the customers a lot as we all make mistakes and forgetting can be the most common one in the list. USPS knows the value of your precious mails & parcels, they are not just delivering items but representing America.
Redelivery items are delivered on the requested date but time can vary. Note that if there is a weather issue, the item will be delivered on the next business day. Customers can easily schedule the date and time in the form that you’ll fill online. If you are away you can still make a request to this service but there must be a responsible member of your family present at the address. Furthermore, customers can also authorize an agent that can pick your mail item by filling out PS Form 3801 or write a letter to the postmaster and take the form to the local post office. Note that there aren’t any hidden charges behind USPS redelivery, you can request rescheduling anytime and anywhere for free.
USPS just doesn’t deliver packages, they deliver trust. This company cares about all the customers and their redelivery scheduling service is a great example of it. All the customers can access this service by just opening their website and locating the redelivery link. You’ll not be charged for making a request of redelivering the items, packages or mails. There are other mailing companies that might not offer this service but this postal company guarantees everything at your ease. So now you know the basics of this particular service by this company, want to more? Just follow along to learn about accessing, requirements, restrictions & more.
How to Access USPS Redelivery
USPS redelivery service makes it easy for all the customers to get back their undelivered mail or package, anytime & anywhere as per their preference. You can request a reschedule by heading towards the official website of this service that is located at USPS.com/redelivery. Check out the below instructions if you are new and don’t know how to set up redelivery.
- Visit the website that would be located at USPS.com/redelivery.
- You’ll see all the information on the welcome screen.
- Fill in the Delivery Address page by entering your First Name, Last Name, Email, Street Address, City, State, Zip Code. Now click on the “CHECK AVAILABILITY” button to check if the service is available in your area.
- Now scroll down and enter the Article Number that would be located on the slip that was left on your door-step and select the type of mail.
- After this, move onto the next section and answer all the questions like Date of last delivery and final notice, etc.
- Now lastly, you’ll be able to select how do you want to get the email, on which date and additional instructions.
- In the end, click on the “Submit” button.
New? How to Get USPS Redelivery
If you are requesting a new USPS redelivery, just head over to the official website that would be located at www.USPS.com/redelivery and start filling out the form. Customers can also edit an existing redelivery request if they have already filled the form in the past.
Requirements & Restrictions:
- Make sure to check availability if your area before you request the redelivery as this service isn’t available in all areas of the United States.
- Customers must enter valid details in the form to make sure that the redelivery process is submitted successfully.
- Residents of Canada or where this service is restricted or prohibited are not allowed to access USPS redelivery.
Sign Up Instructions:
- Head over to this service’s website that would be located at www.USPS.com/redelivery.
- By reading the instructions, fill the whole form.
- Make sure to enter valid details as you’ll be contacted in the future.
- Once done, click on the “Submit” button that would be located on the bottom side of the page.
Resources & Links
This service is beneficial for customers, you get to reschedule the missed mail as per your routine. Below we have provided some important links and offers that will help you to make the most out of this company’s service.
USPS delivers more than just mail, they have been making a positive impact for a long time in the industry by helping people to connect through packages, parcels & more. They have over 31,600 retail locations that make it easy for the customers to access the postal service anywhere & anytime. This company believes in delivering high-quality services, providing top notch customer experiences & a safe workplace for all.
Redelivery service by USPS is a life saver for a lot of customers, through it they can easily reschedule their mail and packages if missed the first time. That’s all for today, we hope that you can now access this service without any problem. Got any queries related to this service? Ping us by commenting down below and check out this documentary on USPS.
FREE Stuff Delivered to Your Inbox!
Subscribe and be the first to get notified of new surveys, giveaways and sweepstakes from your local retailers.