Walmart Protection Plan offers a replacement or refund if your product falls under the right circumstances. Many people are not aware of this service that they can purchase the warranty and protection plan for the things they are buying. While checking out at Walmart, you’ll be asked by their agent if you are interested to buy a protection plan, on spot decision is not favorable for those who are unaware of this service. Here is our comprehensive Walmart Protection Plan review for everyone out there.
What is Walmart Protection Plan
High dollar items need some sort of backup as everyone can’t afford the loss. Walmart Protection Plan is sort of extra coverage for guaranteeing the products you are buying. This plan is issued by a company that is called SquareTrade. SquareTrade is an insurance company that is based in Nashville Tennesse, they fulfill the extended warranties. Customers can file in their warranty claim via two methods, one is through logging into their online program that is called Solutions Hub and other is by calling their helpline and speaking with a representative. Majority of the customers have reported that this company is very fast when it comes to handling legit claims on extended warranties. Just keep on reading to learn more…
SquareTrade, the company behind Walmart care plan service don’t fuss around with small details, they just check the basics and if the case seems legit to them, they send you a new item in perfect condition. The items you receive after filing the claim are well padded to ensure that there is no damage done during the shipping process. If you want to file or track the claims you can directly call Walmart and talk to a customer representative. You don’t need to visit Walmart or wait for anything as the helpline is available 24/7. You can call anytime and ask for assistance, representatives will surely give their 100% to satisfy your needs. We are not done yet, keep up with us to learn more.
Having the warranty and protection plan give you the chills as you don’t have to worry about damaging the product or anything else. You might be thinking that what does Walmart Protection Plan cover, right? TVs, laptops, mobile phones, tablets, general merchandise, jewelry, watches, outdoor power equipment and you name it, this service covers it all for the beloved customers. This service gives you fast repairs or replacements, 24/7 customer support & cancel anytime feature. Overall, this protection service by Walmart is worth checking out, it gives you peace of mind especially when you are investing in an expensive product. Are you looking forward to learning more about this service? Just follow us to learn more.
How to Access Your Walmart Protection Plan
So you are all hyped up about buying the Walmart Protection Plan located at www.walmart.com/protection to cover your valuable items. We’ll instruct you how one can register for this service and file/track a claim in simple terms. Make sure to read everything thoroughly.
- First, download the Walmart App from Google Play Store or App Store.
- After installing the application, open it.
- Now enter your credentials to sign in to your account.
- If you don’t have an account, just click on the “Register” or “Sign Up” button and fill a simple form.
- After signing in, you’ll see an option to scan your receipt to manage or add protection for the store purchases.
- You’ll be guided to add a protection plan.
- If you want to file a claim just head over towards the SquareTrade Walmart claim link that would be located here.
- Now follow the on-site instructions and enter all the information correctly to file a claim.
New? How to Get Walmart Protection Plan
There are a total of two ways one can get a Walmart Protection Plan. Firstly, when you are purchasing items at Walmart you’ll be asked about adding a protection plan on the checkout. If you forgot to buy the protection plan you can install the Walmart app and scan your receipt to manage or add the plan. Buying this service is the best way you can achieve a peaceful state of mind when investing in an expensive item.
Requirements & Restrictions:
- You must be a legal resident of 50 United States or Canada for buying this protection plan.
- This protection plan is only valid for the products and items that are bought from Walmart.
- Make sure that you read all the terms & conditions of this service before buying it by clicking here.
- For getting a claim on your product make sure that it is inside the boundaries of terms & conditions.
Sign Up Instructions:
- First, head over towards the official website of Walmart that would be located at www.walmart.com.
- Now click on the third option from the right side that would be located on the top right side of your screen.
- Click on the “Create Account” option. You’ll be redirected to create an account.
- Enter the required information like First Name, Last Name, Email Address, etc and click on the “Create Account” button.
- After verifying your account, download the Walmart App from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Sign in to your account after installing the Walmart application.
- Now scan your receipt to manage or add protection for store purchases.
Resources & Links
Below we have provided some important links and similar offers that will help you to make the most out of your experience.
- Applebee’s Gift Card Balance – Check Your Balance Today!
- USPS Redelivery – USPS.com/Redelivery – Reschedule Your Mail
- Starbucks Gift Card Balance – Earn & Redeem
Walmart is an American multinational retail corporation that operates discounted stores, hypermarkets, grocery stores & more. Here at Walmart, you’ll get everyday low prices on the best products. From grocery to electronics and household items, you can buy everything at Walmart. Visit the nearest Walmart store to experience the hype!
We tried to brief everything about Walmart Protection Plan. If you have any questions or queries related to this service, just comment down below.
FREE Stuff Delivered to Your Inbox!
Subscribe and be the first to get notified of new surveys, giveaways and sweepstakes from your local retailers.