Official Bass Pro Survey – BassProSurvey.com – WIN $500
Bass Pro Shops is casting out the net to catch customer feedback through the Bass Pro Survey that is currently being held online at bassprosurvey.com website. The feedback is primarily designed to help the company improve their customer services. It also gives a chance to its customers to win a Bass Pro $500 gift card at the end of the survey. The best thing about this customer satisfaction survey is that it is small, easy to answer, and can be completed in less than 5 minutes.
The sole purpose of any survey is to create a bridge between the company and the customers so that a two-connection communication is maintained. Although many companies in the hunting and fishing goods retail space don’t conduct a survey to check customer satisfaction, Bass Pro Shops cares about every single customer’s feedback.
Bass Pro Shops wants to keep improving itself as a brand so that every consumer can turn into a loyal customer. This survey conducted by Bass Pro Shops shows that this company isn’t just operating as another retail chain business, which is why it is offering a chance for you to WIN $500 gift card by participating in the sweepstakes.
Why the BassProSurvey
Bass Pro Shops attempts to treat every single customer as a family member, which is why your feedback is important for the company to grow and provide you with an unforgettable experience every time. If the customer isn’t satisfied with the service or products offered, it directly hurts the sales figures over time. This customer satisfaction survey allows you to give suggestions, file complaints and share your opinions for making the company better than ever.
Questions would hover around the company’s service, your experience, product quality, item availability, cleanliness and absolutely everything that you have interacted with. Don’t get overwhelmed by all of the questions, since most of them would be related to your experience with the company. The Bass Pro survey that is being conducted over at www.bassprosurvey.com is all about putting your genuine word forward so that the company can analyze and fix things accordingly.
How to WIN $500 in Bass Pro Survey – www.BassProSurvey.com
If you’re ready to voice your opinion on what you like about Bass Pro Shops, the products, and services that it needs to improve on, and win a chance to enter the $500 sweepstakes, here’s everything that you need to do:
- Since the Bass Pro Shops customer satisfaction survey is conducted online, you will need a working computer or mobile with an internet connection to participate.
- The participant that is entering the Bass Pro customer satisfaction survey must be 18 years of age or older.
- The ability to read or write basic English, French or even Spanish qualifies you to enter the feedback survey.
- You will need a recent receipt or survey invitation from Bass Pro Shops to enter the required information on the official website.
- Employees of Bass Pro Shops, members of the employees’ families, affiliates, brand subsidiaries, along with advertising agencies and promotional clients are barred from entering in the Bass Pro survey.
- The entrant must be legally residing in any of the 50 States of the United States or aligning U.S. Territories.
- If there is unfair feedback or a significant prejudice found in the Bass Pro Shops survey, the participant’s entry will be terminated.
- Purchase of good and services from Bass Pro Shops will not increase your chances of winning the $500 sweepstakes.
Survey Participation Instructions:
- Before you begin the Bass Pro Shops customer satisfaction survey, it is important to ensure that you offer unbiased and honest feedback that improves the brand.
- Head over to the official website of the Bass Pro customer feedback survey here – www.bassprosurvey.com.
- You will be able to select English, French or Spanish as a language of choice to participate in the Bass Pro survey from the main screen.
- Press the “Next” button to continue, where you can choose to enter the survey with or without the order receipt.
- On the main screen of the feedback survey, enter the store number, date of purchase, till number, transaction number, and your age along with the character verification. You can find this information is printed on your store order receipt.
- You will now begin the feedback survey which will include questions that highlight your experience during your recent visit to a Bass Pro Shops near you.
- Make sure to fill every single field to increase your chances of winning the Bass Pro customer satisfaction survey gift card prize.
- At the end of the survey, enter your details and contact information to participate in the www.bassprosurvey.com $500 sweepstakes.
Resources & Links
- Bass Pro Shops Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Bass Pro Shops Survey Rules
Bass Pro Shops is trying to gather as much customer feedback from viable sources as possible, and it certainly isn’t the first brand to do so in the retail space. If the $500 sweepstakes prize seems tempting enough, then the following surveys will surely seem enticing to you:
- GameStop Survey – WIN $100 Gift Card
- TJMaxxFeedback Survey – WIN $500 Gift Card
- Walmart Survey – WIN $1,000
About Bass Pro Shops
Bass Pro Shops is a privately-owned American company that is famous for selling outdoor recreational activity equipment like fishing rods, fishing nets, camps, etc. The company started out by entrepreneur John Morris as a fishing supplies stall in his father’s liquor store in Missouri back in 1971, has now evolved into a multi-national brand across North America. Bass Pro Shops now operates with more than 170 outlets throughout the United States and U.S. Territories, with more than 40,000 employees on its payroll.
The official Bass Pro survey can be taken at www.bassprosurvey.com. In this survey, the customers get a chance to win a gift card of $500 while helping the company further improve their services and products. If you’ve got any questions about the survey and need help to get started, we’re here to guide you through it all, just ask away in the comments section and we’ll be sure to respond.
There is no bargains in the the surplus store like there use to be. Also in the Cableos stores Bat Caves you might as well buy from the floor.
We enjoy visiting &looking around the Springfield home store but everything is so over priced we might as well stay home & shop
can not finish the survey their is nothing in the box to enter.
I visited the basspro store in spanish fort,al. and was very happy with not only the custmer service but the knowledge of your sales person. Brian helped me from point A to the end my visit seeing this is my first time trying archery. He recommended the correct dampening system for my crossbow as well as broadheads. Brian is an asset to your organization and I hope to continue to deal with him each time I visit this location with archery questions and purchases. Thank you for having such a great salesman.