Duane Reade Survey can be found at www.DreListens.com. Duane Reade wants to hear your experience with them. Take this survey and get a chance to win a cash prize of $3,000. If you want to learn more about the www.DreListens.com survey just keep on reading.
Why Duane Reade Customer Satisfaction Survey
Customer satisfaction has been the number one priority of Duane Reade since the beginning. They want every customer to take part in the company just like a family member who has the right to share his/her views. www.DreListens.com survey provides every customer with a chance to speak and share their honest feedback to help Duane Reade make the improvements and carve a top-notch experience.
How To Win a $3,000 Cash Prize In Duane Reade Survey – www.DreListens.com
- Participants of the Duane Reade customer survey must have access to a computer or smartphone with an internet connection to browse www.DreListens.com.
- Customers taking part in the Duane Reade guest survey must have a recent sales receipt of Duane Reade to enter the required information.
- Basic information like Name, Address, City, Province, Survey Code, Password, Time of Visit, etc – every information would be located on the receipt.
- People taking part in www.DreListens.com customer survey must have the ability to recall their last experience at Duane Reade.
- You must have the ability to read and write in English or Espanol so you can answer the survey questions.
- You must have the ability to write answers in plain or simple English/Espanol so the reader can easily understand.
- Note that your every single answer should reflect your experience without any prejudice.
- Just a couple of minutes to complete the survey.
- Participants of the Duane Reade survey must be 18 years of age or over at the time of entry.
- It’s required that you take part in the www.DreListens survey during the sweepstakes period beginning and ending.
- People taking part in the Duane Reade survey located at www.DreListens.com must be legal residents of the 50 United States excluding Puerto Rico.
- Note that you must complete the Duane Reade customer survey within 72 hours of upon receipt of the invitation.
- You are responsible for any telephone charges or normal time rates charged by your internet provider.
- Note that the cash prize of $3,000 may not be substituted, transferred, exchanged except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
- Employees of the Walgreens family of companies and their immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings, children, and each of their respective spouses) living in the same household are not eligible to enter, win or participate.
- People living in Puerto Rico can’t participate in the https://www.DreListens.com customer satisfaction survey.
- Duane Reade customer survey is void where prohibited by the law.
Survey Participation Instructions:
Note that sponsor isn’t responsible for any computer generated error or inaccurate entry information. Winners will be contacted by telephone approximately fourteen days after the drawing date to verify the potential winner’s mail address. There are a total of four ways to enter the Duane Reade survey, online, phone, email, or mail, you can check more detail on it by clicking on the sweepstakes rules link that would be located in our Resources & Links section.
- Just visit the Duane Reade survey link that would be located at www.DreListens.com.
- Note that fields labeled with star sign are required.
- You must be above 18 years to take this customer satisfaction survey.
- Make sure that you are answering as per your experience and the feedback is not biased by any means.
- You have to take this survey on your own, don’t attempt this on somebody else behalf.
- On the welcome screen of the Duane Reade survey, you’ll see all kinds of information related to it.
- The default language of this survey is English. You can change the language to Spanish by clicking on the Espanol link.
- First, enter the Survey Number that would be located on the bottom side of your Duane Reade register receipt.
- Now, enter the Password that would be located on the bottom side of Survey Number on your receipt.
- Select the Time of Visit that would be located on the top right side of your Duane Reade receipt.
- Double check the information you entered and click on the Start button.
- Now answer the survey questions as per your experience at Duane Reade.
- Rate your overall experience and provide further suggestions.
- Make sure that you are here to provide honest feedback as per your experience at Duane Reade survey.
- You’ll be asked to enter personal information like Email Address, Address, Name, etc for the lucky draw.
- Before submitting your valuable feedback double check everything.
Resources & Links
- Duane Reade survey Sweepstakes Rules
- www.DreListens.com survey Terms of Service
People taking part in the Duane Reade survey gets to share their honest feedback in exchange of a once in a lifetime chance of winning a $3,000 cash prize. If you want to participate in more surveys like www.DreListens.com, check out the recommendations listed below!
- Torrid Survey – Win Discount Coupon
- VFOutletFeedback Survey – Win $1,000
- Visionworks Survey – Win $1,000
About Duane Reade
Today, Duane Reade has become the most recognized drugstore in metropolitan New York. From cosmetics to greeting cards, you can get it all from the nearest Duane Reade. This store is a chain of pharmacy and convenience stores that are owned by the famous Walgreens Boot Alliance. This drugstore became the part of the Walgreens family in 2010 and since then they have never looked back. From pharmacy items to photo processing, your nearest Duane Reade provides almost every service.
Every customer wants to be a part of www.DreListens.com survey as they get a chance to win a $3,000 cash prize. Take part in the Duane Reade survey and share your honest feedback so they can serve better in the future. If you were amongst the lucky winners, tell us by commenting down below!
FREE Stuff Delivered to Your Inbox!
Subscribe and be the first to get notified of new surveys, giveaways and sweepstakes from your local retailers.