Do you want to say something about GameStop and your recent experience visiting one of their thousands of stores across the country? To make it easier for you to reach out directly to the company and offer your opinion, the official GameStop guest feedback survey at www.tellgamestop.com has been created. In return, you get a chance to WIN $100 in the form of a GameStop gift card for investing your time and efforts behind the brand.
QUICK SIDE NOTE: Get FREE STUFF tailored to you – take the Shopper's Voice survey and receive cash, product samples, and special deals! You'll also be entered to WIN $1,500 this month! Pretty neat, right? Okay, moving on...
The short and sweet survey that is being offered by GameStop over at www.tellgamestop.com doesn’t only help the company gather information from its customers, but also gives you, the consumer, a golden opportunity to WIN an amazing GameStop $100 gift card. The entire ordeal takes less than a few minutes to complete, throws nothing more than a handful of simple questions that help the brand understand how satisfied you are with the products offered over at its outlets, along with the service that the employees at providing for a quality experience.
Why the GameStop Guest Feedback Survey
The gaming industry is a multi-billion-dollar golden goose that has been a gift that keeps on giving for decades now. Thanks to the increased global interest in all sorts of gaming genres, companies such as GameStop have not only survived the competition put forward by online marketplaces, but thrived in the environment, as it offers a hands-on gaming experience to buyers before they can go ahead and make the purchase.
However, the modernization of gaming consoles is making them disc-free, which makes it harder for brick and mortar brands to compete with online services. This is where the element of supreme customer satisfaction comes into the equation, and GameStop bets heavily on it to not only make sure that you keep coming back for more purchases each time, but also spread the word and bring your fellow gamers too. In return for the effort you take in helping the brand build a stronger base, you stand an opportunity to WIN a $100 gift card from GameStop.
How to WIN $100 Gift Card in GameStop Guest Feedback Survey – www.TellGameStop.com
If you wish to stand a chance to win big and grab the $100 gift card directly from GameStop, here’s everything that you need to do in order to compete in the guest satisfaction survey right now:
- Access to a computer, laptop, or a mobile phone with an internet connection to access the www.gamestop.com survey.
- You must be a legal resident of any of the 50 States of the United States, which includes the District of Columbia or Puerto Rico.
- A receipt or survey invitation of GameStop to enter the required details for the survey is required.
- You must be able to answer the questions in English or Spanish in order to participate in the survey.
- You must be over 18 years old to take this customer satisfaction survey by GameStop.
- Entrants under 18 years are restricted from this guest feedback survey head over at www.gamestop.com.
- Employees of GameStop, their family members, related sponsors, affiliates, subsidiaries, brand advertising or promotion agencies are restricted from participating.
- Purchasing more products and services from GameStop will not increase your chances of winning.
- Attempting to tamper with the GameStop guest feedback survey is a violation of criminal and civil laws.
- It is in your best interest to not offer false feedback that is mixed with partiality and prejudice.
Survey Participation Instructions:
- Head over to the official GameStop guest feedback survey using the link here – www.tellgamestop.com.
- On the welcome screen of TellGameStop survey, you can choose to start the survey in the English or Spanish language.
- You will be redirected to the page where you need to enter the “Associate Number” along with the “Feedback Number” to begin.
- If you don’t have a receipt you can click on the button located below the “Start” button.
- You will then be asked to choose the State, City, and Store Number of the GameStop location that you recently visited.
- Answer all of the questions that are asked in the survey based on your experience at GameStop.
- At the end of the survey, you will be provided with the chance to enter the $100 gift card sweepstakes. You’ll be asked to enter personal information like Email Address, Name, Phone, Postal Code and other details.
Resources & Links
Direct link to the GameStop survey website:
Rules and regulations for the GameStop survey sweepstakes:
The retail industry is fiercely competitive, especially for brick and mortar chains such as GameStop that are being bombarded by the competition from e-commerce giants such as Amazon. In such scenarios, the customer experience is what keeps the businesses afloat, which is why every major retail brand invests in similar feedback surveys and rewards the customers handsomely for offering their honest opinion, here are more examples:
If you are into gaming you probably won’t be needing any introduction to the latest name is the gaming retail space, which is GameStop. The brand has more than 6,000 stores worldwide (in nearly 20 countries) and also operates online, establishing itself as the go-name in the gaming industry when it comes to the latest titles or reality-bending gaming consoles from the top brands. The GameStop is also famous for its rewards, incentives and member-only events for their customers.
Since the management of the store is always on a lookout for unbiased and unfiltered word of the buyer through the customer feedback, you can say anything you want to about your experience. Whether it is good or bad, the company welcomes everything and hopes to offer you a decent reward in return. At the end of the survey, you can also win a gift card worth $100 through the GameStop sweepstakes, so make sure that you take up the opportunity right away.
FREE Stuff Delivered to Your Inbox!
Subscribe and be the first to get notified of new surveys, giveaways and sweepstakes from your local retailers.