www.tellhco.com is the official Hollister Co. survey designed to keep customers happy. The Hollister survey aims to extract all the information from customers about their visit to Hollister and then shape their store experience as per that information. At the end of the survey, customers also get a chance tow in a surprise gift.
About Hollister Co.
The brand Hollister is owned by Abercrombie and Fitch Co. It was originally meant to target younger audience but today holds something for everyone. When it comes to casual wear, Hollister is a powerhouse in the industry. You can find everything at the shop and that too at a very reasonable price. Hollister today has more than 600 stores throughout the USA.
How To Win a Surprise Gift in Hollister Survey www.tellhco.com
You will require the following:
- An internet enabled device, which allows you to input the required information.
- Recent receipt of Hollister.
- Information like store number, transaction number, date of visit and time of visit – all of this is located on the receipt.
- Ability to understand and respond to questions in English or Spanish.
- Ability to recall your last experience.
- Go to www.tellhco.com and enter all the details.
- The page, by default, will load up in English. To change the language select the relevant box.
- The Hollister Co. survey will begin, asking you various questions about your experience at the store like, which department you visited, which department did you buy from, the behavior of the staff, etc.
- At the end of the Hollister survey, you will be given a validation code, which you redeem on your next visit to the shop.
- Remember, that the code will expire in 30 days.
- You must be 18 years of age to take the survey.
Hollister survey URL: www.tellhco.com
Survey rules: http://www.hollisterco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CustomerService?textKey=HELP_PRIVACYPOLICY&catalogId=10201&langId=-1&pageName=privacy&storeId=10251
Hollister website: https://www.hollisterco.com/
The www.tellhco.com is the official Hollister survey website where customers can give their valuable feedback about the store. The management of the company takes this feedback very seriously and tries to frame the shopping experience based on your opinion.