Here you are being given an opportunity in the TellRoss.com customer experience survey by Ross Dress for Less over at the official website www.tellross.com. Just a few minutes of your time can go a long way towards improving the brand entirely, and in return, you get a chance to WIN $500 in the sweepstakes contest.
The retail department chain of stores is taking this chance to put up a two-way line of communication between the consumer, and the management team behind the day-to-day operations of Ross Dress for Less. Establishing a private channel of communication allows the customer to express their opinion on what aspects of the department retailer works for the customer, and also highlight the spaces where the company needs improvement. In return for your honest and candid feedback, Ross Dress for Less is glad to give away $500 gift cards which can be redeemed at any of the Ross Dress for Less across the country.
Why the Ross Dress for Less Customer Experience Survey
The Ross Dress for Less retail department store that is now spread across the country operated only in the region of California just a few decades ago. Ross Dress for Less has built up a strong following among its loyal band of customers and as the corporate-level brands such as Walmart, Target, Kroger, and others are emerging, it is making the Ross Dress for Less brand push harder to retain the customers all across the region. Making a strong attempt to keep the client satisfaction rating high up and ensure that every shopper becomes loyal to the brand over time, Ross Dress for Less has put in place a customer experience survey for you to enter.
Although client feedback is, and will always be the core of what makes any business progress, it has become increasingly difficult to gather the thoughts and opinions of paying customers at the point of purchase. Thanks to the online push made by survey hosting services, companies such as Ross Dress for Less are now able to connect with the customers on a direct level, allowing the two-way communication channel to be established. This is exactly what the Ross Dress for Less department store chain is hoping to do with the customer experience survey. The online survey is giving you a chance to not only express feedback about your recent shopping experience but also grab a reward of $500 gift card in return.
How to WIN $500 Gift Card in the TellRoss.com Survey – www.TellRoss.com
Once you have understood the significance that the online feedback survey holds for the brand, and you want to see it grow while getting a chance to WIN $500 in return, here’s what you need to do:
- You must be over 18 years of age to participate in the customer satisfaction survey.
- Access to a computer or a mobile phone with an internet connection to participate in the Ross Stores survey.
- You can even choose to mail in your entry for the Ross Stores customer satisfaction survey and stand a chance to win the $500 sweepstakes prize.
- Those who choose to participate in the Ross Stores survey must be legal residents of any of the 50 states of the United States, which includes the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.
- The ability to understand English or Spanish is mandatory to enter the Ross Stores survey.
- Participants under the age of 18 years are restricted entry from the Ross Stores satisfaction survey.
- Any attempt to destroy or damage Ross Stores survey is a violation of criminal and civil laws.
- The Ross Stores survey is only legal in all of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.
- Feedback in the survey mixed with prejudice, and if noted with false information, would be terminated.
- Employees of Ross Stores, family members of the employees, brand sponsors, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising agencies are at this moment barred from entering in this survey.
- No new purchase is necessary to enter the Ross Stores survey. Purchasing products from Ross Stores do not increase your chances of winning the grand prize.
Survey Participation Instructions:
Before you begin the Ross Stores customer satisfaction survey, make sure that you are offering your honest and candid feedback without any prejudice against the brand and its employees.
- Head over to the website of www.tellross.com from your computer, laptop or directly from your mobile phone.
- On the greeting screen of Ross Stores survey, you’ll be able to view the instructions and all of the other related details.
- Here you can start by choosing whether you would like to take the Ross Stores survey in English or Spanish.
- Take out the order receipt and enter the Certificate Code that is printed on it into the survey website.
- Answer all of the questions that are asked in the Ross Stores survey and provide the personal information.
- To increase your chances of winning the Ross Stores survey sweepstakes, make sure that you fill every field.
- At the end of the survey, you will be asked if you wish to enter the Ross Stores customer satisfaction survey sweepstakes and get a chance to WIN $500 gift card.
Resources & Links
- Direct link to access the TellRoss.com customer satisfaction survey website:
- Official Rules of the Ross Stores Survey:
Following the concept of asking for customer feedback just like Ross Stores is doing with its customer experience survey and giving back grand prizes in return, here are similar surveys that you can try out:
- CVS Survey – www.CVSHealthSurvey.com – Win Gift
- MyConverseVisit Survey – WIN Gift Card
- Tilly’s Survey – Win a $500 Tilly’s Gift Card
About Ross Stores
Ross Dress for Less is a national chain store selling a range of women’s, men’s and children’s clothing as well as accessories and footwear. Customers can find brand name clothing at much lower prices than most department stores at Ross Dress for Less. Ross coupons are also available in most publications and online and can be redeemed in store for discounted prices.
Many customers scan the internet and newspapers each day looking for Ross Dress For Less Coupons. You can also win a Ross $500 gift card by participating in the www.tellross.com Dress For Less survey, so participate now, or leave a comment if you have any queries.