CCAA or Child Care Attendance Automation login portal is powered by Texas Workforce Solution so that childcare providers with internet access can view their referrals, attendance and absence reports for their referred children online. Through this online portal, childcare providers can easily manage and access everything related to their job easily. Providers are given temporary User IDs and Passwords from the Texas Workforce Solution so they can view their referral and attendance information. Note that this portal is secure and can only be viewed by the authorized childcare providers of Texas Workforce Solution. Are you new and want to learn about this portal? This article will discuss everything related to this portal in detail, just stay with us!
QUICK SIDE NOTE: Did you know that you can also get FREE STUFF tailored to what you LIKE and WANT? Take a quick survey by Shopper's Voice to receive money-saving rewards such as cash, product samples, coupons and special offers! And, you'll also be entered to WIN $1,500 this month! Pretty neat, right? Okay, moving on...
What is a CCAA Login Account?
Child Care Attendance Automation login portal is an internet website for childcare providers of Texas Workforce Solution. Registered childcare providers of Texas Workforce Solution can access this portal to view specific childcare data and manage the attendance through the Texas Workforce Solution Child Care Attendance Automation program. CCAA login portal uses drop-down menus and point-and-click techniques so that childcare providers can easily access everything. Developers who have created this online login portal have invested a lot of time and effort to make things user-friendly for the childcare providers. That’s not it, we have got a whole of information for you waiting down below, stay intact.
People who have access to the CCAA account login portal can view data that is associated with their provider profile information, list of children they have been authorized to care for and attendance record for each child. Childcare providers can also check previous attendance entries which are listed by date by child and attendance/absence reporting status of each child for each day of the month. CCAA portal makes things very efficient and manageable for the childcare providers, they can access all the information by just logging into their account. This portal is secure, fast and everything a professional childcare provider needs for making their job touch a whole new level. Just stay with us to learn more about this online account portal.
CCAA login portal located at www.workforcesolutionschildcare.com/ccaa/security.client can be accessed by all the authorized childcare providers of Texas Workforce Solution. It’s the best portal that allows the providers to access important information by just logging into their respective accounts. From managing attendance/absence reports to checking children list, they can do it all via this online hub portal. The staff of the Texas Workforce Commission can also access this portal to check things related to their job, payroll, and more. It’s time we move onto the next section of this article to introduce to some benefits & features you get with this online portal account. Just stay with us!
Benefits & Features of a CCAA Login Account
Below are some perks you get with the CCCA online hub.
Access Attendance Records – Users can easily access the attendance records of the children they are assigned to take care of.
Check Previous Entries – Providers can check the previous entries which are listed by date and child.
Accessing the CCAA Login Account
- Note that the CCAA login portal located at www.workforcesolutionschildcare.com/ccaa/security.client can only be accessed by the staff of the Texas Workforce Commission and childcare providers of Texas Workforce.
- Anyone who isn’t the part is not allowed to access this online portal.
- Visit the online hub that would be located at www.workforcesolutionschildcare.com/ccaa/security.client.
- Customers will be welcomed to the website of Texas Provider portal. Here you’ll see all the important links and information related to the Child Care Attendance Automation.
- Now enter your User ID in the “Login” input field and Password in the “Password” field. “TWC Staff Only” field is for the people who are working at Texas Workforce Commission, childcare providers don’t need to worry about this field.
- After this, click on the “LOGIN” button that would be located just adjacent to the “TWC Staff Only” input field.
- Providers will be redirected to their respective accounts where they can check child information, list of children they have authorized to take care of, view attendance records of each child and more.
- This portal is based on drop-down menus and point-and-click techniques to provide users with easy access to childcare data and other features.
- You don’t have to worry about security as this portal is only accessible by the authorized people.
- After you are done using the features and benefits of this account, make sure to logout your account to avoid any break-in.
- Let’s remind you again that CCAA login portal isn’t designed for everyone, only people who are working for Texas Workforce Commission like officers, directors, childcare providers, etc can access this portal.
- However, if you are new to this company you can ask the HR manager to provide you with the credentials.
- He’ll give you a User ID and Password that can be used to log into your account.
- Head over towards the official website of CCAA portal that would be located at www.workforcesolutionschildcare.com/ccaa/security.client.
- Now enter the User ID and Password in the Login and Password fields respectively.
- After this, click on the “LOGIN” button.
- You’ll be redirected to change the default password. Type the Old Password, New Password, and Confirmation. Now click on the “CHANGE” button.
- Users will be redirected to accept the terms of service, click on the “I Agree” button.
- Now users will be taken to the security question screen where they have to set up a security question and the answer so they can request a password reset in the future.
- Get done with the security question and answer, now click on the “SAVE” button to continue.
Restrictions & Exclusions:
- People not connected with the Texas Workforce Commission are strictly advised not to access this CCAA login portal located at www.workforcesolutionschildcare.com/ccaa/security.client.
Resources & Links
Are you not able to locate resources & links related to this portal? We have listed some for you down below!
I forgot my password
Visit the CCAA online hub that would be located at www.workforcesolutionschildcare.com/ccaa/security.client, now click on the “Forgot Password” link that would be located on the bottom right side of your screen. Follow the instructions to reset your password.
The portal is not working properly
Clear browser cache, reboot your computer and restart the internet connection.
I’m not able to access the CCAA portal
Wait for some time as Texas Workforce Commission might be updating the portal.
CCAA online hub creates ease and comfort for the childcare providers of the Texas Workforce Commission. Got any questions? Don’t hesitate to hit us in the comments section.
Lastly, be sure to take the Shopper's Voice customer survey to receive FREE STUFF tailored to what you LIKE and WANT! We're talking money-saving rewards such as cash, product samples, coupons and much more! And, it doesn't hurt to know that you'll also be entered to WIN $1,500 this month!