Zoho Survey is an online platform where everyone can easily create surveys and questionaries for free. You can use Zoho Survey tool located at www.zoho.com/survey to collect data for research, business, HR, feedback, customer satisfaction and you name it. As a matter of fact, today, we are here to introduce you to the Zoho Survey service that can be used by any person to create decent surveys and more. Zoho service is free but customers have to create an account for accessing the tools. With Zoho online survey service you can create, collect and conclude the results in no time. Likewise, you can do it all just by signing up for the Zoho online survey service. This article will be concentrating on everything related to this free online survey and questionnaire creating service. In short, just stay with us to learn from A to Z about Zoho portal.
What is a Zoho Survey Login Account?
Creating your own survey or online questionnaire has never been easy, with Zoho Survey service things have changed. Subsequently, this online login portal account allows every person to easily create surveys and questionaries on every device for free. Yes, you heard it right! From collecting data to analyzing the results, Zoho gives you access to every single tool that will make you go viola. Furthermore, you can collect data for customer satisfaction, feedback, business, research, HR, education, events, health and you name it. Most importantly, you don’t have to pay anything for using the prime tools by Zoho. You won’t get a better chance than this to create online surveys and questionnaires for free. Are you interested to learn more about Zoho Survey? Stay with us and you won’t regret!
Here at Zoho online survey creator, customers can easily pick templates and create surveys and questionaries in no time. For instance, if you are looking forward to collecting some information from your clients, business partners, marketing people etc, Zoho portal is your online partner. You can add graphics, view results in real-time, integrate advance polls and a lot more in your surveys and questionnaires. Sending surveys, collecting responses, analyzing reports, and you name it, Zoho Survey online service gives you everything that one needs to set up questionaries and surveys. In short, the Zoho online survey and questionnaire creator is the best option available in the market. Stay intact as we’ll be telling more about this service.
Benefits & Features of a Zoho Survey Login Account
Check out some benefits and features this online survey creating service provides for free.
Collect Data – Easily collect data through the survey and analyze it by the professional on-site tools.
Personalize – Customise themes, upload logos and give the page a unique look.
Accessing the Zoho Survey Account
- Are you already a member of the Zoho online survey platform? If your answer is yes, then head towards the official portal that would be located at www.zoho.com/survey.
- On the welcome screen of Zoho, you’ll see everything related to the service like features, sign-up options, etc.
- Click on the “LOGIN” option, it would be located on the top right corner of your screen. After that, you’ll be directed towards the official login page of Zoho.
- Now you’ll be asked to enter your Email / Phone & Password to access the survey and questionnaire creating tool.
- Enter your Email Address or Phone Number in the first input field. After that, enter your Password in the second input field.
- Now, click on the “Sign In” button that would be located just below the input fields. Likewise, you’ll be re-directed to your respective account.
- Here you can easily create surveys and questionnaires according to your preference and post them on the web.
- You’ll be guided by the creators of Zoho online survey service so you can create a good and effective survey or questionnaire.
- Make sure to log out your account after using it so that no one can access it without your knowledge.
- If you are a new user, first, visit the official website of Zoho Survey that would be located at www.zoho.com/survey.
- On the welcome screen of Zoho, you’ll see a sign-up form. Here you have to enter some information for creating your free Zoho account.
- First, enter your Email Address where you are easily reachable. After this, enter a Password to secure your Zoho account. Lastly, enter your valid and current Phone Number.
- Note that you can also use Google or LinkedIn account for signing into your new account without any hassle.
- You’ll see that the button text will now be saying “CREATING YOUR ACCOUNT“. Wait for a while and you’ll be soon re-directed to the official portal.
- Make sure to logout after using the account to avoid any sort of unauthorized access.
Restrictions & Exclusions:
- People who are using the services of Zoho online survey and questionnaire creator are not allowed to harm or exploit the website.
Resources & Links
Can’t get enough of the Zoho online survey service? We have listed down some important resources and links related to Zoho that will help you to make the most out of it.
I forgot my password
Visit the login page of Zoho that would be located at www.zoho.com/survey/login.html. Now click on the “Forgot Password?” link that would be located just below the input fields. After that, follow the on-site instructions carefully to reset your password.
I’m not able to access the website
Things can get a little messy sometimes, Zoho is always out there to solve all the issues. Just stay calm and retry after some time.
The website is working very slow
Try clearing the cache of your browser, restarting your device and rebooting the internet router.
You won’t find a better portal than this to create online surveys for free. Got any questions or queries related to this portal? Feel free to comment down below!
FREE Stuff Delivered to Your Inbox!
Subscribe and be the first to get notified of new surveys, giveaways and sweepstakes from your local retailers.