The primary goal of the MyNikeVisit-NA survey that is being held at www.mynikevisit-na.com is all about how the customers are responding to the products and services that are offered across the thousands of Nike stores across the world. Whether you want to express your love and support to your favorite sneakers company, or just want to show a disconnect from the brand in terms of the service offered at the store by its employees, the Nike customer satisfaction is your platform to do so and be rewarded in return.
Nike has built its robust brand name around quality products and believes that a customer satisfaction survey creates a direct line of communication between both the customer and the company, which further develops in better understanding. Your recorded feedback is analyzed by the professional staff to make the desired changes and fix what’s broken with the system to make sure that you and millions of other customers are always served better. But since you’re putting in your valuable time and effort into the MyNikeVisit NA survey, it is only fair that you get rewarded with the ability to WIN a $10 Nike gift card.
Why the Nike Customer Satisfaction Survey
The brand fashion genre is a multi-billion-dollar industry that is highly volatile, where even a small stumble is enough to take out even the giants of the industry. Under such turbulent times where brand value seems to be diminishing, Nike has maintained the status quo by excelling in terms of quality premium products, along with viral marketing campaigns and stellar customer support. But even the best of the industry has room to improve, and improvement in the field of customer satisfaction is exactly what the MyNikeVisit-NA survey over at www.mynikevisit-na.com is designed to do.
Addressing the survey questions, you don’t need to prepare for anything too troublesome of time-consuming, as the survey revolves around your general experience with the Nike brand. From products that you like or are dissatisfied with, to customer care and services support, questions will be related to what you experienced at Nike as a customer. Make sure to thoroughly read the questions as some can be misleading to avoid any sort of problem. Furthermore, you can also contact Nike for help regarding any question that dodged your senses. Just make sure to answer all the questions as per your true experience and the answers are not tainted with any sort of prejudice.
How to WIN $10 Gift Card in MyNikeVisit-NA Survey – www.MyNikeVisit-NA.com
To get a chance to not only help Nike build a stronger relationship with its millions of consumers but also reward them with free gift cards in return, here’s how the Nike customer satisfaction survey is structured and everything that you need to do to complete it successfully:
- Each and every participant requires a computer or a smartphone with an active internet connection to access MyNikeVisit-NA survey online.
- You will require a recent receipt or survey invitation from Nike to enter the required survey code on the website.
- Basic information like Name, Address, City, Province and more would be required in the customer satisfaction survey.
- As a participant, you must have the ability to read and write in English, Chinese, French or Spanish to enter the MyNikeVisit NA survey.
- You are required by the Nike survey rules to be a legal resident of the United States or the U.S. Territories.
- You must be at least over 18 years in age to take part in the Nike feedback survey.
- If any attempt is made to destroy or damage the Nike survey website, it would be considered a violation of criminal and civil laws.
- If you tend to express an unprecedented amount of prejudice denoted towards the Nike customer experience survey, your entry may be terminated.
- Employees of Nike and the members of their families, including brand sponsors, affiliates, subsidiaries, promotional and advertising agencies are hereby restricted from participating in this survey.
- Purchasing more products from Nike does not guarantee a sure shot chance to win the prize.
Survey Participation Instructions:
- Just head over to the www.mynikevisit-na.com website to enter the MyNikeVisit-NA survey.
- Note that all of the fields labeled with a star sign are mandatory.
- Make sure that you are answering as per your experience and the feedback is not biased by any means.
- On the welcome screen of MyNikeVisit NA survey, you’ll be given four language options to choose as per your preference.
- You can select English, Espanol, Francais or Chinese as per your language preference.
- Now go ahead and grab your Nike order receipt that will be needed to enter the required information.
- Type down the 15-digit to 20-digit survey entry code that would be located in the middle side of your Nike sales receipt.
- Check the entered information and click on the green “Next” button.
- The MyNikeVisit-NA survey will present you several questions related to your experience with Nike products and services offered at the store.
- Answer every question and rate your overall satisfaction as per your visit to Nike.
- At the end of the Nike customer satisfaction survey, you will be granted the opportunity to claim a $10 gift card.
Resources & Links
The easy way to locate the Nike store you recently shopped at:
Direct link to the Nike customer feedback survey:
Nike may be the leading player in the world of footwear and sports apparels, but there is no shortage of other established brands that are fighting hard to not only stay relevant but obtain more customers. Similar to the MyNikeVisit-NA survey, all of the customer feedback surveys that are being offered down below are here to not only help you connect directly to the brand itself, but also to give a handsome reward in return:
- Super Saver Survey – Win a $100 Store Gift Card
- Kohl’s Survey – Win $1,000 Voucher
- Survey.Walmart.Com – WIN $1,000
From footwear to apparel, Nike is an American multinational corporation engaged in designing, marketing, and manufacturing everything related to sports. The original name that the company was started over was Blue Ribbon Sports, an official name change happened on May 30, 1971. The founders of Nike Inc. were Phil Knight and Bill Bowerman, who started the company as friends just looking to create special apparel and sporting goods. Although Bowerman was actually older and a mentor and coach to Knight, the two became very good friends and brought to life the largest shoe manufacturing brand. Wearing a crown of the world’s largest supplier of athletic shoes and apparel, Nike is headquartered near Beaverton, Oregon.
Ranked 89 in Fortune’s 500 2018 largest United States corporations by total revenue, Nike is valued at around $29.6 billion as of 2017. A lesser known fact is that Nike owns several brands under its gigantic network, which not only includes sports-specific goods and apparels such as Nike Pro, Nike Gold, Nike+, the legendary Air Jordan brand, Nike Blazers, popular Air Force 1, Nike Dunk, evergreen Air Max brand, Nike Skateboarding, and several individual labels such as Brand Jordan, Hurley International & even Converse.
Nike wants to hear from every customer about their experience so they can serve better in the future. Your feedback makes a lot of difference and importance on how Nike works, they really care about your honest opinions and want to better up every bit. You just need to visit the survey link, enter the required details and answer the survey questions for helping the company improve and fix the loopholes. If you’ve got an opinion that needs to get out there and be heard by Nike through the NikeMyVisit-NA survey over at www.mynikevisit-na.com website, be sure to participate right now and stand a chance to win a $10 Nike gift card. For any other doubts that you may have regarding the Nike customer feedback survey, just hit us up in the comments section.