survey.medallia.com/nordstrom is the official Nordstrom survey. The store has really put in some effort in order to keep this survey simple and yet comprehensive. It hardly takes 5 minutes to complete and also gives customers a chance to win a surprise gift as a token of thanks. Nordstrom is known for providing excellent customer experience and the Nordstrom survey helps them in improving continuously.
Nordstrom is a fashion retailer liked by men, women, and children equally. Since its inception, the company has offered high-class products at an affordable price.To have an idea about their standings, Nordstrom competes with Bloomingdales, Lord & Taylor, and Saks Fifth Avenue. Below are the details of Nordstrom survey.
How To Win Surprise Gift In Nordstrom Survey survey.medallia.com/Nordstrom
You will require the following:
- A working computer and an Internet connection.
- Receipt of your recent visit to Nordstrom.
- Ability to understand English.
- Details like Transaction Code, etc. – to be found on the receipt.
- An ability to recall your last experience.
- You must be 18 or older to take part in the survey
- Visit Nordstrom Survey site at survey.medallia.com/Nordstrom
- Enter the code.
- Click the begin survey button to start the survey
- The survey can’t be started without the info above.
- The survey consists of 10 – 15 small questions.
- Try to answer all of the questions to the best of your knowledge.
- Upon completing the survey you will be given a special code that can be can used to get a surprise gift.
- The coupon code can be redeemed within 15 days.
- Nordstrom employees are not eligible for the survey
survey.medallia.com/Nordstrom will hardly take a few minutes to complete. The information you provide during the survey is very important for the company, so make sure that you are accurate, honest and candid about your feedback. You can also win a surprise gift at the end of the Nordstrom survey.
FREE Stuff Delivered to Your Inbox!
Subscribe and be the first to get notified of new surveys, giveaways and sweepstakes from your local retailers.