Making an attempt to find out what you have to say about the Burlington Stores, the company has created a customer satisfaction survey online over at www.burlingtonfeedback.com for you to participate in. All you need to do is enter the survey, answer the simple and short questions with your honest feedback and you stand a chance to WIN $1,000 as a BCF Gift Card.
QUICK SIDE NOTE: Did you know that you can also get FREE STUFF tailored to what you LIKE and WANT? Take a quick survey by Shopper's Voice to receive money-saving rewards such as cash, product samples, coupons and special offers! And, you'll also be entered to WIN $1,500 this month! Pretty neat, right? Okay, moving on...
Understanding what you have to say about the products that are sold at hundreds of Burlington stores across the country, how well the service staff helped you during your recent visit, and your overall satisfaction with the shopping experience is what Burlington is hoping to achieve. Designed to be effective and easy to participate in, the online customer satisfaction survey that is currently being held at www.burlingtonfeedback.com should take you just a few minutes. With a handsome reward of $1,000 in the form of a Burlington Coat Factory gift card that you stand to win after completing the survey, the time and effort you put into helping Burlington improve its customer satisfaction rate is surely worth it.
Why the Burlington Customer Satisfaction Survey
As a retail chain of departmental stores, Burlington always needs to stay at the top of its game when offering the latest trends in clothing, designed accessories, jewelry, and so much more. The problem arises when a customer is not thoroughly satisfied with the experience they had shopping online on the Burlington website or at any of its hundreds of brick and mortar locations across the United States. Since the company possesses a large workforce and millions of products in its inventory, a lapse in service can occur, which can end up costing Burlington a paying, loyal customer.
Retaining customers that have already made a purchase with Burlington and acquiring new ones is the only way the company can thrive, and upholding a high standard in customer satisfaction is the only way to do so. Feedback surveys are a great way to connect directly with the consumer and find out everything about their likes and dislikes in regard to the brand. Burlington is doing the same by taking the feedback forms online over at www.burlingtonfeedback.com and hosting a simplified customer satisfaction survey. Since your time as a paying customer is valuable to the company, it is offering you a chance to cash out $1,000 in the form of BCF gift card when you complete the survey and enter the sweepstakes.
How to WIN $1,000 in Burlington Survey – www.BurlingtonFeedback.com
To participate in the Burlington customer satisfaction survey, offer your thoughts and opinions of the products and services offered by the brand, and qualify to participate in the $1,000 sweepstakes reward prize, here’s everything that you will need to do:
- To participate in the Burlington survey, you will need a receipt or survey invitation from Burlington Stores with the required survey code printed on it.
- You will need to have internet access through a computer or a mobile phone to log into www.burlingtonfeedback.com and enter the survey.
- Being a legal resident of any of the 50 States of the United States or U.S. Territories is mandatory to enter the Burlington survey.
- Being at least 18 years of age or older in mandatory to enter the Burlington customer satisfaction survey.
- Basic understanding of English or Spanish language is mandatory to enter the Burlington survey.
- All of the employees working at Burlington Stores, family members of the employees, sponsors, brand affiliates, company advertising, and promotion agencies are barred from participating in the Burlington feedback survey.
- You need just one recently acquired sales receipt from Burlington Stores to enter the survey. Purchasing other products from Burlington do not affect your chances of winning.
- The Burlington survey is legal only in all of the 50 States of the United States, including the District of Columbia, Guam, and Puerto Rico.
- Any attempt that is made to void or damage the Burlington survey is a violation of U.S. criminal and civil laws.
Survey Participation instructions:
- Before you go ahead and start the Burlington customer satisfaction survey, make sure you only provide unbiased and truthful feedback.
- Head over to the website of www.burlingtonfeedback.com from your computer, laptop or from your mobile itself.
- On the main screen of Burlington survey, you’ll be able to view the basic instructions and other related details to the survey.
- At this point, you can choose whether you would like to attempt the survey in English or Spanish language.
- Enter the 18 or 19 digit code that is printed on the center of the receipt that you received during your recent purchase at the Burlington store.
- You will be asked whether at the end of the survey, whether you would like to participate in the Burlington survey sweepstakes and WIN $1,000.
- Answer all of the questions that are asked in the survey honestly and provide the personal information required to enter the sweepstakes.
- Provide your contact information, which will be used to reach you if you win the Burlington sweepstakes.
Resources & Links
Direct link to access the Burlington customer satisfaction survey website:
Rules and Regulations for the Burlington Survey Sweepstakes:
Burlington Stores is just one among many in the retail space that is fighting hard to please the customers and keep them coming back for more. If you found the Burlington customer satisfaction survey worth your time, here are a bunch of other similar ones that are sure to pique your interest:
- My Apron Home Depot Survey – Win $5,000
- GameStop Survey – WIN $100 Gift Card
- Walmart Survey – WIN $1,000
Formerly known as Burlington Coat Factory, the Burlington Stores is an American off-price departmental chain that operates around 630 stores across 45 States in the U.S.A. and Puerto Rico. Headquartered in Burlington, New Jersey, the brand was founded back in 1972 by Henrietta Milstein who purchased a former factory outlet with her own savings that she had by working as a librarian. After selling coats and jackets in wholesale during the early years, Burlington diversified by adding clothing apparels, accessories, gift items, linens, and even baby department to its inventory.
Lastly, be sure to take the Shopper's Voice customer survey to receive FREE STUFF tailored to what you LIKE and WANT! We're talking money-saving rewards such as cash, product samples, coupons and much more! And, it doesn't hurt to know that you'll also be entered to WIN $1,500 this month!
Take the official Burlington Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.burlingtonfeedback.com. Your voice will be heard by the management of the store as they want to give you the best shopping experience. Apart from making the shopping experience for yourself and millions of other customers better, you get a chance to WIN $1,000, so what are you waiting for? Take the Burlington survey right now, and if you have any questions about it, just ask us in the comments section below.