Safeway Carrs is now listening to their customers through Carrs survey at www.carrssurvey.net. Through this survey, you can tell the company what you like about the stores and what should be improved. The customers taking the survey will also have a chance to win $100 gift card from the company.
QUICK SIDE NOTE: Get FREE STUFF tailored to you – take the Shopper's Voice survey and receive cash, product samples, and special deals! You'll also be entered to WIN $1,500 this month! Pretty neat, right? Okay, moving on...
Safeway Carrs is a supermarket chain in the United States. Since its inception, it tried to cater customers of every kind. So whether it is furniture or everyday grocery, you will find the best products and best price in Carrs. The company has always cared about their customers and their Carrs survey at carrssurvey net is an example of that effort. Please read below for more information on Carrs survey.
How To Win $100 Gift Card in Carrs Survey www.carrssurvey.net
You will require the following:
- A working computer and Internet connection.
- Receipt of your recent visit to Safeway.
- Ability to understand English.
- Enter the details and your email address to begin the survey.
- An ability to recall your last experience.
- You must be 18 or older to take part in the survey
- Visit www.carrssurvey.net
- Enter the details and click next to begin the survey.
- The survey can’t be started without the info above.
- The survey consists of 10 – 15 small questions.
- Try to answer all of the questions to the best of your knowledge.
- Upon completing the survey you will be given a special code that can be can used to get a $100 gift card.
- The coupon code can be redeemed within 30 days.
Visit www.carrssurvey.net now and help the company grow further. The Carrs survey is short and hardly takes 5 minutes to complete. At the end of the survey, you also get a chance to win a $100 gift card from the company. So, what are you waiting for?
FREE Stuff Delivered to Your Inbox!
Subscribe and be the first to get notified of new surveys, giveaways and sweepstakes from your local retailers.