ClarksCustomerSurvey – www.ClarksCustomerSurvey.com – WIN Code
The official Clarks customer satisfaction survey is here for all customers to participate in online over at www.clarkscustomersurvey.com. All you need to do is answer a bunch of simple and straightforward questions, and you qualify to WIN a 20% off coupon code which can be redeemed upon your next visit.
The Clarks customer satisfaction survey has been established as a platform so that the company can hear from every paying customer so that the company can serve you better by improving the products that are offered by Clarks and the service that is provided by its representatives across the stores in the United States. The customer satisfaction survey is designed to help the company take a stance and help out the management team in understanding what you expect from the footwear and clothing chain regarding the quality of the products and services, and also helps the management assess the performance of employees. You will receive a validation code at the end of the Clarks customer survey, which can be used to get a discount upon your next visit to any of the Clarks locations.
Why the Clarks Customer Satisfaction Survey
There is no doubt over the fact that Clarks has cemented itself as a leading brand in premium quality footwear, clothing, handbags and more. Being in business for almost two centuries has helped the brand become a powerful player in the industry, capturing the global market after already becoming a household name in England and all across the United States of America. But the modern-day consumer demands a lot more than just a recognizable brand name, and to keep up with other established companies in the business, along with up and coming competitors, Clarks has to uphold a high standard in customer satisfaction across the board.
The only way to find out what the customer wants is from the customer directly, but how do you do that when operating a gigantic brand with hundreds and thousands of stores across the world? This is where Clarks is making the most out of the reach that we get through the World Wide Web, by casting a wide net to capture the attention of customers who have recently made a purchase at any Clarks store across the United States. By using the purchase order receipt as a survey invitation, the ClarksCustomerSurvey over at the official website www.clarkscustomersurvey.com is allowing you to present your opinion directly to the management.
How to WIN 20% Off Coupon in ClarksCustomerSurvey – www.ClarksCustomerSurvey.com
To grab a free discount code that can be redeemed upon your next visit and help the Clarks brand establish itself strongly with its customer base, here’s what you need to do to participate in the customer satisfaction survey:
- A computer or a laptop, or even a mobile is needed to access the Clarks customer satisfaction survey website.
- The participant in the Clarks customer satisfaction survey must be at least or over 18 years to qualify.
- You must be able to read or write basic English qualifies you to participate in the Clarks customer satisfaction survey.
- You will need an order receipt or survey invitation from Clarks to enter the required Salesperson ID on the survey website.
- Employees of Clarks, along with the members of the employees’ families, brand affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising agencies and promotional partners are barred from entering in the Clarks customer satisfaction survey.
- The Clarks customer satisfaction survey participant must be a legal resident of any of the 50 States of the United States or any U.S. Territories.
- If there are falsified feedback or clear prejudice recorded towards the Clarks brand, the entry will be terminated.
- Buying more goods from Clarks will not increase your chances of winning the reward prize.
- If the entrant is noted to be younger than 18 years during the entry in the Clarks customer satisfaction survey, the participants will be rejected.
Survey Participation Instructions:
- Head over to the official website of the Save Mart Supermarkets customer survey here – www.clarkscustomersurvey.com.
- Take out the order receipt you received during your recent visit to any of the Clarks store near you.
- On the main screen of the Clarks customer satisfaction survey, you will be asked to enter a few details that are printed on the order receipt.
- You will now begin the Clarks customer satisfaction survey which will include questions such as the reason for the visit, the attitude of the associates and more.
- Once you’ve completed the Clarks customer satisfaction survey, you will be provided with a validation code.
- You can then make use of this validation code at any Clarks store near you to get a 20% discount on your purchase.
Resources & Links
Direct link to the Clarks Customer Satisfaction Survey website:
Clarks Customer Satisfaction Survey
Terms of Service of the Clarks survey:
Clarks Survey Terms of Service
Clarks is most certainly not the only footwear chain out there that are fighting to build a stronger relationship with its customer. If you don’t mind sparing a few minutes on the Clarks customer satisfaction survey and winning a reward in return, try these other popular surveys out too:
Clarks is the choice of the majority when it comes to purchasing fashionable and comfortable footwear. Clarks have over 22,000 styles in their archive so that the customers can have a unique look amongst the crowd. Founded back in the year 1825 by brothers Cyrus and James Clark in the city of Somerset, England, Clarks has now become a global phenomenon with more than 1,000 branded stores and franchises across the world. Popularized by the Desert Boot that was designed by Nathan Clark (great-grandson of James Clark) in the 1950s, Clark continues to be one of the largest and highest grossing brands in the world.
Now is your golden opportunity to participate in the official Clarks customer satisfaction survey over at www.clarkscustomersurvey.com. Get a chance to WIN a 20% off coupon code from Clarks while helping the global footwear brand connect directly with the customers and improve its products and services, and for any assistance in answering the questions, reach out to us in the comments.