Dollar General is inviting customers who have recently made a purchase at their stores to take part in the DGCustomerFirst com $100 gift card survey at www.dgcustomerfirst.com. Here they can give their opinion on the Dollar General products, the condition of the stores and the level of customer service they received, and stand a chance to WIN $100.
QUICK SIDE NOTE: Did you know that you can also get FREE STUFF tailored to what you LIKE and WANT? Take a quick survey by Shopper's Voice to receive money-saving rewards such as cash, product samples, coupons and special offers! And, you'll also be entered to WIN $1,500 this month! Pretty neat, right? Okay, moving on...
The purpose of this survey is to help the Dollar General brand connect with the consumers and listen to what they have to say. Despite being a fairly well-received chain of variety stores, there is always a room left for improvement and making things better. Since the competitive market dictates that Dollar General strives continuously to get better with time, that’s exactly what the survey is here for. Customers who have received an invitation to take part in the survey will be given the opportunity at the end of the survey to enter the Dollar General sweepstakes to win $100 Dollar General Gift Card each month.
Why the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey
At Dollar General, it is a belief that the only recipe to stay at the top of the competition is to work on improving customer satisfaction. Looking at the survey from the customer’s point of view, when you know that your suggestion counts and will surely make a difference, it gives you the incentive to reach out and make your voice heard. Furthermore, this survey is your opportunity to not only speak out and highlight the needed changes but get rewarded for your valuable time and efforts too.
One thing that motivates everyone is a bit of appreciation, so if your experience at the Dollar General is a really pleasant one and you share it on the survey, you can expect even better customer service the next time you are going to visit the store. Keep this fact in mind that by participating in the quick and easy DGCustomerFirst com $100 gift card survey being conducted over at www.dgcustomerfirst.com, you are not only taking part in making things better at one of the largest variety store brands but stand a chance to win $100 Dollar General gift card in return.
How to WIN DGCustomerFirst Com $100 Gift Card Survey – www.DGCustomerFirst.com
If you’ve chosen to become a part of the solution and help the Dollar General brand name reach higher customer satisfaction rates and grab a chance to win $100 gift card as well, here’s what you need to do:
- Dollar General shoppers will need to use the order receipt that they were issued during their last visit to the store to retrieve the Store Number and the 15-digit Survey Code.
- You will need access to the internet through Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer to enter the Dollar General survey. Android and iOS devices can also be used to enter this survey through internet browser apps.
- Entry into the Dollar General survey can also be made through the mail by sending it over to the following address – Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325.
- The Dollar General survey is extended to residents of the United States of America, which includes all of the 50 States, the U.S. District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.
- As a participant in the Dollar General customer satisfaction survey, you must be at least 18 years of age or older at the time of the entry.
- The Dollar General survey is available in both English and Spanish language, so you must be able to read and write either one of them.
- Only one entry per user or per household will be expected in the Dollar General customer satisfaction survey sweepstakes.
- The winning prize of $100 Dollar General gift card is non-transferrable and there can be no substitutions made for the winner.
- You do not need to make a new purchase from a Dollar General store to participate in the survey since receipts dating up to 3 days old is still valid.
- Any attempt that you make to void the Dollar General customer satisfaction survey or tamper with it, is a violation of U.S. civil and criminal laws.
- If your feedback in the Dollar General survey contains obviously unfair thoughts and falsified details, your entry may be terminated.
Survey Participation Instructions:
- Open the browser tab on your phone or computer and access the online survey website – www.dgcustomerfirst.com.
- On the main screen of the Dollar General survey, you will be able to see the general instructions on how to begin.
- Start off by taking out the order receipt that you received the last time you visited a Dollar General store near you.
- On the receipt, you will find the Time, Store Number, along with the 15-digit survey code printed on it, which needs to be entered into the survey website.
- Once the Dollar General survey begins, you will be asked questions that reflect your satisfaction with the service and products offered at the stores
- At the end of the Dollar General survey, you will be asked if you wish to enter the sweepstakes and WIN $100 Dollar General gift card.
- You will be asked by the Dollar General website to provide your personal details such as contact information, email address and more, which will be used to reach out to you in case you win.
Resources & Links
Direct link to the Dollar General survey website:
Rules and regulations for the Dollar General sweepstakes:
Just like Dollar General, there are plenty of big brands out there that offer plentiful rewards for your valuable feedback, so you can find similar surveys here:
- MyConverseVisit Survey – WIN Gift Card
- AcademyFeedback Survey – Win $1,000
- Regal Cinemas Survey – Win a $100 Gift Card
About Dollar General
Dollar General is a chain of variety stores headquartered in Goodlettsville, Tennessee. Dollar General has well over 12,400 stores located in all U.S. states except Alaska, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Washington, and Wyoming. Founded by James Luther back in the year 1939 as “J.L. Turner and Son” with an investment of $5,000 by the father and son duo, the brand grew in sales of $2 million in just over a decade and has continued to grow since.
The DGCustomerFirst com $100 gift card survey over at www.dgcustomerfirst.com is the best way for customers to express how they felt about their recent visit and purchase at a Dollar General store. At the end of the survey, customers can choose to enter the sweepstakes to win $100 which can be used to purchase any of the products sold at Dollar General stores across the country. For any assistance regarding the survey, just reach out to us in the comments section below.
Lastly, be sure to take the Shopper's Voice customer survey to receive FREE STUFF tailored to what you LIKE and WANT! We're talking money-saving rewards such as cash, product samples, coupons and much more! And, it doesn't hurt to know that you'll also be entered to WIN $1,500 this month!
FREE Stuff Delivered to Your Inbox!
Subscribe and be the first to get notified of new surveys, giveaways and sweepstakes from your local retailers.