GiantEagleListens customer satisfaction survey encourages the consumers to participate and share their honest shopping experience. Giant Eagle is looking forward to taking customer advice and opinions into consideration for making the shopping experience worth remembering. Every customer is invited to play their part in helping the company furnish a memorable experience. As an appreciation, every participant of the GiantEagleListens survey will get a chance to win a $2,000 gift card.
Why the Giant Eagle Customer Satisfaction Survey
So you might be wondering that why should I participate in the GiantEagleListens customer satisfaction survey, right? As a matter of fact, there is absolutely no reliable link between a customer and the company for communicating. If a customer had to contact the staff or provide their suggestions related to the company he/she had no options rather than talking with the typical customer care hotline. The most important reason for hosting a survey is creating a connection with the customers. A customer satisfaction survey opens up a direct tunnel for customers with the company for providing their suggestions, opinions and comments. Similarly, this connection creates a friendly environment between both parties that helps for maintaining a common ground in various problems.
GiantEagleListens customer satisfaction survey is all about gathering your recent experience at the Giant Eagle store. Through this survey, Giant Eagle sketches up their performance and take a variety of measures for making your shopping experience worthwhile. Your honest comments help the company to make the important decisions related to the future of Giant Eagle. They love to read more and more from you guys through the GiantEagleListens customer satisfaction survey. Want to know more about the Giant Eagle survey? Follow along the article to read every single detail.
How to WIN a $2,000 Gift Card in Giant Eagle Customer Survey – www.GiantEagleListens.com
- Participants must have access to a computer,smartphone, tablet or pc with a reliable internet connection.
- You must have a recent receipt or survey invitation from Giant Eagle.
- People taking part in the GiantEagleListens survey must be able to recall their recent experience.
- You must have the ability to understand English to provide a good feedback.
- The person taking the GiantEagleListens survey must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- A few minutes to complete the Giant Eagle customer satisfaction survey.
- You should be able to write a candid feedback being a neutral person without adding any partiality or prejudice.
- Giant Eagle customer satisfaction survey is open and offered only to legal residents of Indiana, Maryland, Ohio, Pennsylvania or West Virginia.
- Household members of anyone connected to the Giant Eagle can’t enter the GiantEagleListens survey to win the sweepstakes.
- Giant Eagle survey is void where prohibited or restricted by the law.
- Every person is strictly limited to one entry per mailing and/or email address per entry period regardless of method of entry.
- Winners can’t transfer the prize to any person.
Survey Participation Instructions:
Participants of the GiantEagleListens customer satisfaction survey can’t enter by two methods, In-Store/Online or By Mail, you can go through the details by clicking on the Sweepstakes Rules link that will be provided below in the Resource & Links section. Now grab your GiantEagleListens sales receipt to get under way with the survey.
- Visit the GiantEagleListens survey that would be located on www.GiantEagleListens.com.
- Enter the Survey Code that would be located on your Giant Eagle sales receipt.
- Click on the “Start” button to get going with the survey.
- Answer the survey questions as per your experience at Giant Eagle store.
- Provide the required information.
- You’ll be asked to enter personal information for the lucky draw. Make sure to enter valid details.
- Double check everything before submitting your valuable feedback.
Resources & Links
Giant Eagle respects your feedback and want to use it for the better good of everyone. Below are some surveys like GiantEagleListens that allow the customer to share their opinions and win exciting prizes.
- Aaron Brothers Survey – Win a Surprise Gift
- Field & Stream Survey – Win a $10 Discount Coupon
- Kids Foot Locker Survey – Win a $10 Discount Coupon
About Giant Eagle
Giant Eagle is a supermarket chain located in the American states of Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio, Maryland. It mainly sells bakery, dairy, deli, frozen foods, general grocery, meat, pharmacy, seafood, snacks, liquor and much more.
It all started back after World-War I when three Pittsburgh families – Goldsteins, Porters, and Chaits built a grocery chain that was called Eagle Grocery. The business was booming and everyone was surprised that how could a new set company had gained a long list of followers. Moving forward to 1928, Eagle had around 125 stores that were dominating the market all over the place. Furthermore, the business went merged with the famous Kroger company and the families agreed to stay out of the whole scene for at least three years. This decision was taken as the families were letting down the standard and reputation of this store.
There were two families – Moravitz and Weizenbaum that had built their own successful chain of the grocery store that was named OK Grocery. In the beginning, these families didn’t join the Eagle Grocery group as they wanted to make their own impact. Both parties knew that to make a greater influence they had to join. In 1931, OK Grocery and Eagle Grocery merged together to form Giant Eagle which was further incorporated two years later. It wasn’t long enough until the change they wanted started to get clearer, Giant Eagle quickly expanded across western Pennsylvania and tear off the whole depression of World War II.
The chain was efficiently working in western Pennsylvania until the 1980s when owners thought about expanding more. In the start of 198os Giant Eagle bought land in Youngstown, Ohio that was a Tamarkin Company, all of its Valu-King stored were converted to Giant Eagle. Although ever Youngstown stores got converted to the Giant Eagle, Kent and Raveena were the first to get transformed. After successfully raiding the Youngstown, Giant Eagle decided to reach out Cleveland in 1990s. They got possession of Stop-n-Shop stores in the area that was operated by a single family across different areas of Cleveland. The family that owned Stop-n-Shop had a holding company named International Seaway Foods as the main wrapper for Stop-n-Shop. The family saw the revolution coming there way when Giant Eagle bought the International Seaway Foods and converted all Stop-n-Shop stores to Giant Eagle stores in 1998. It wasn’t long enough that Giant Eagle started to purchase or opened other Northeast Ohio stores outside the Stop-n-Shop area. Some were former Apple supermarkets that were near Akron, Ohio.
Just like this, one after another, Giant Eagle came and conquered the streets to stand out for creating an extraordinary shopping experience that you’ll remember forever.
GiantEagleListens customer satisfaction survey give you the priority that every consumer deserves. From suggestions to complaints, Giant Eagle survey is open to every sort of feedback. Take the GiantEagleListens survey and get a chance to win a $2,000 gift card. Were you amongst the lucky winners? Tell us down below as we read every single comment.
FREE Stuff Delivered to Your Inbox!
Subscribe and be the first to get notified of new surveys, giveaways and sweepstakes from your local retailers.