The HEB survey is currently live and can be found at the official website www.heb.com/survey right now. The company gives you the chance to turn in your feedback so they can serve better in the future and as a token of appreciation, you get a chance to WIN a $100 H-E-B gift card.
The private supermarket chain of stores is taking this opportunity to set up a two-way line of communication between you, the consumer, and the executives behind the day-to-day operations of this company.
Setting up this private channel of communication allows you to express your opinion on what elements of the H-E-B supermarket work for you, and also mention the areas where the brand needs improvement. In return for your valuable feedback, the brand is ecstatic to give away 50 units of $100 gift cards which can be redeemed at any of the H-E-B locations across Texas and Northeast Mexico.
Commonly Misspelled: www.heb/survey
Why the H-E-B Customer Satisfaction Survey
The retail department stores across the country operated regionally a few decades ago, with one brand enjoying a stronghold over a certain State. Founded more than a century ago, H-E-B (Here Everything’s Better) has created a strong following among millions of customers and as the corporate-level brands are emerging, it is pushing harder to retain the customers it already has. In an attempt to keep the customer satisfaction rating up and make sure that every shopper becomes a loyal patron, H-E-B has put in place a customer satisfaction survey for you to participate in.
Although customer feedback has always been the core of what makes a business function, it has now become increasingly easier to gather the opinion of paying customers after the point of purchase. Thanks to the online push, brands are now able to reach out further and connect with the customers, allowing the two-way channel of communication to be created.
This is exactly what the H-E-B department store chain is hoping to do with the customer satisfaction survey it is currently conducting over at www.heb.com at the moment. The survey is allowing you to not only express your recent shopping experience but also grab a reward of $100 H-E-B gift card is return.
How to WIN $100 Gift Card in H-E-B Survey – HEB.com/Survey
Here’s everything you need to know about helping H-E-B build a stronger brand name across the United States by participating in the survey and also stand a chance to WIN $100 gift card in return:
- You must be over 18 years of age to participate in the H-E-B customer satisfaction survey.
- Access to a computer or a mobile phone with an internet connection to participate in the H-E-B survey.
- You can even choose to mail in your entry for the H-E-B customer satisfaction survey and stand a chance to win the $100 sweepstakes.
- Those who choose to participate in the H-E-B survey must be legal residents of any of the 50 states of the United States, which includes the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.
- The ability to understand English or Spanish is mandatory to enter in the H-E-B survey.
- Participants under the age of 18 years are restricted entry from the H-E-B customer satisfaction survey.
- Any attempt to destroy or damage H-E-B survey is a violation of criminal and civil laws.
- The H-E-B survey is only legal in all of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.
- Feedback in the survey mixed with prejudice, and if noted with false information, would be terminated.
- Employees of H-E-B, family members of the employees, brand sponsors, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising agencies are at this moment barred from entering in this survey.
- No new purchase is necessary to enter the H-E-B survey. Purchasing products from H-E-B do not increase your chances of winning the grand prize.
Survey Participation Instructions:
Before you begin the H-E-B customer satisfaction survey, it is essential to make sure that you are offering your honest and unbiased feedback without prejudice against the company and its employees.
- Head over to the website of www.heb.com survey from your computer, laptop or directly from your mobile phone.
- On the greeting screen of H-E-B survey, you’ll be able to view the instructions and all of the other related details.
- Here you can start by choosing whether you would like to take the H-E-B survey in English or Spanish.
- Take out the order receipt and enter the Certificate Code that is printed on it into the survey website.
- Answer all of the questions that are asked in the H-E-B survey and provide personal information.
- To increase your chances of winning the H-E-B survey sweepstakes, make sure that you fill every field.
- At the end of the survey, you will be asked if you wish to enter the H-E-B customer satisfaction survey sweepstakes and get a chance to WIN $100 gift card.
Resources & Links
Following the same concept of requesting customer feedback just like H-E-B is doing with its customer satisfaction survey and giving back prizes in return, here are similar surveys that you can try out:
- CVS Survey – www.CVSHealthSurvey.com – Win Gift
- MyConverseVisit Survey – WIN Gift Card
- Tilly’s Survey – Win a $500 Tilly’s Gift Card
One of the largest chain of supermarket stores in the State of Texas which has existed for more than 110 years now, H-E-B is now known as Here Everything’s Better. However, back when it was founded in Kerrville, Texas, the store bore the initials of the owner’s youngest son, Howard Edward Butt (H.E.B.), who joined and expanded his father’s business after returning from World War I. The company today owns more than 300 locations across Texas and Mexico as well, with more than 100,000 employees.
Now is your time to come out and speak your mind in the H-E-B customer satisfaction survey and discuss what the brand needs to improve over at www.heb.com/survey. When you successfully complete this survey, you qualify to WIN a $100 H-E-B gift card, so go ahead and participate, and reach out to us in the comments section right down below for any assistance that you may need.
FREE Stuff Delivered to Your Inbox!
Subscribe and be the first to get notified of new surveys, giveaways and sweepstakes from your local retailers.