www.instoresurvey.com is the place where you can take the Bon-Ton survey and say everything that you have to about the Bon-Ton stores. The survey is designed keeping in view the needs of the customers and how to improve their future shopping experience. It hardly takes 5 minutes to complete and at the end of it, you can win a surprise gist as well.
About BonTon Stores
Bon-Ton is a regional chain of departmental stores, headquartered in York, Pennsylvania. It has more than 250 stores operating in 26 different states. Bergner’s, Carson Pirie Scott, Boston Store, Elder-Beerman, Younkers and Herberger’s all come under Bonton stores umbrella. The Bonton business started in the year 1898 and since then it has never looked back.
How To Win a Surprise Gift In Bon-Ton Survey www.instoresurvey.com
You will require the following:
- A working computer and Internet connection.
- Receipt of your recent visit to Bonton stores.
- Ability to understand English (no other languages currently offered).
- Details like transaction ID, associate ID, the name of the store, etc. – to be found on the receipt.
- An ability to recall your last experience.
- Visit www.instoresurvey.com/
- Click “Next”
- Select the store location and hit “Next”
- Enter details like transaction ID, etc – to be found on the receipt.
- It is important that all this information is correct because without it you won’t be able to take part in the survey.
- The survey consists of 4 – 5 small questions.
- Try to answer all of the questions to the best of your knowledge.
- You can also skip questions but that is not recommended.
The management at Bon-Ton is always keen to find out about the first-hand experience of customers at the store. The Bonton survey at www.instoresurvey.com has been specially designed for this purpose. Provide your candid and honest feedback about their services and the overall environment and you could win a surprise gift as well.
FREE Stuff Delivered to Your Inbox!
Subscribe and be the first to get notified of new surveys, giveaways and sweepstakes from your local retailers.