Want to share your recent experience shopping for home products and equipment at a Lowe’s near you? Here’s a chance to do so and get rewarded in return through the Lowes.com survey held over at www.lowes.com/survey website. All you need to do is highlight what your opinion is about Lowe’s, its products and services, and in return you stand a chance to WIN $300 in cash.
The survey provides an excellent opportunity for Lowe’s customers to voice their opinions on the experience at a Lowe’s store. No purchase is necessary to enter the survey but to enter online you will need a recent Lowe’s store receipt. Whether you’re really ecstatic about the customer support you received at your last visit to one of the thousands of Lowe’s stores across the country, or want to report your displeasure towards a product that you purchased, use the survey as an opportunity to voice your opinion and enroll into the lowes.com/survey $300 sweepstakes along with it.
Why the www.Lowes.com Survey
A pioneer in the industry of home improvement retail products and services, Lowe’s has been a household name in helping customers personalize their living space. Imagine a scenario that you visited a local Lowe’s hardware store. You wanted to get your hands on some of the low-priced premium products, but were disappointed with the service support you received. How do you reach out to a multi-billion-dollar company and get your word across about the services it offers and the products that it sells?
The Lowe’s customer satisfaction survey has been put in place for this specific reason, allowing the base consumer to connect with the brand as a whole. Lowe’s is committed to maintaining a strong customer satisfaction standard, which is why the Lowe’s survey along with the www.lowes.com/survey $300 sweepstakes is being offered. All you need to do is spend a few minutes of your valuable time in answering basic questions, and Lowe’s will reward you in return.
WIN $300 in Lowe’s Survey – www.Lowes.com/Survey
Now that you’ve decided to help Lowe’s improve as the leading home improvement retail giant across the United States, here’s everything you need to begin the Lowe’s short survey and qualify for the $300 cash prize:
- A working computer or a laptop, or even a mobile that has access to the internet connection is required to access the Lowe’s survey website.
- The participant that is entering the Lowe’s customer satisfaction survey must be over 18 years of age.
- The ability to read or write basic English qualifies you to enter the customer feedback survey.
- You will need a recent receipt or survey invitation from Lowe’s to enter the required survey 12-digit ID Number on the official website.
- Employees of Lowe’s Inc., along with the members of the employees’ families, brand affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising agencies and promotional partners are restricted from participating in the customer satisfaction survey.
- The participant must be a legal resident of any of the 50 States of the United States or any U.S. Territories.
- If there is clearly biased feedback or a significant amount of prejudice noted towards the Lowe’s brand, the participant’s entry may be terminated.
- Purchase of good and services from Lowe’s will not increase your chances of winning the www.lowes.com/survey $300 sweepstakes.
Survey Participation Instructions:
- Before you begin the Lowe’s customer satisfaction survey, make sure that you are providing unbiased and honest answers that improve the brand.
- Head over to the official website of the Lowe’s customer feedback survey here – www.lowes.com/survey.
- You will be able to select English or Spanish as a language of choice to participate in the survey from the main screen.
- Press the “Next” button to continue.
- On the main screen of the feedback survey, enter your 12-digit ID number, along with the Time of Visit. You can find this information is printed on your store order receipt.
- You will now begin the feedback survey which will include general questions that will help you highlight your experience during your recent visit to a Lowe’s near you.
- Make sure to fill every single field to increase your chances of winning the Lowe’s customer satisfaction survey gift card prize.
- At the end of the survey, enter your details and contact information to participate in the www.lowes.com/survey $300 sweepstakes.
Resources & Links
Since Lowe’s is not the only retail home improvement brand that wants to maximize customer satisfaction, you can find other major brands offering surveys with rewards too. If you like the concept of spending a few minutes on the Lowe’s customer satisfaction survey and being rewarded real cash, you’ll like these surveys too:
- TJMaxxFeedback Survey – WIN $500 Gift Card
- GameStop Survey – WIN $100 Gift Card
- Walmart Survey – WIN $1,000
Lowe’s is a household name across North America as a major home improvement store providing many products such as furniture, plumbing and hardware, gardening and home decor items. Right behind Home Depot when it comes to offering retail home improvement products and services, Lowe’s is now 73 years old with more than 2,300 locations across the United States, Canada, and Mexico as well. Supporting more than 300,000 employees across the North American region, Lowe’s stands today as one of the largest big-box retail giants in the industry, raking in more than $60 Billion in revenue just last year.
No purchase is necessary to enter the www.lowes.com/survey $300 gift card customer sweepstakes. Customers can also enter the draw by sending in a return postcard with their contact details written in handwriting on the card. customers who do enter the draw online are able to provide their feedback in the Lowes survey to help better improve the customer service offered at the thousands of locations of this home improvement retail brand. To find out more about Lowe’s customer satisfaction survey or to address that any questions that you may have, you can reach out to us in the comments section and we’ll surely respond.
FREE Stuff Delivered to Your Inbox!
Subscribe and be the first to get notified of new surveys, giveaways and sweepstakes from your local retailers.