Pets At Home & The Groom Room are serving the customers with pet doctors, care, vaccines and more for a long time. They have been consistent in their aim and working hard so that the customers can believe them. Today, they are calling out all the customers to tell them how they Pets At Home or The Groom Room have been serving in the past days. My Groom Room Survey located at www.TellUsYourTail.com gives every customer a chance to share their honest feedback and win $500 in gift vouchers.
QUICK SIDE NOTE: Get FREE STUFF tailored to you – take the Shopper's Voice survey and receive cash, product samples, and special deals! You'll also be entered to WIN $1,500 this month! Pretty neat, right? Okay, moving on...
Long story short, My Groom Room Survey aims to collect your honest feedback so that the company can use the data for serving better in the future. No matter what you have been holding, complaints or good wishes, you can simply take part in the My Groom Room Survey and submit your candid views. From opinions to suggestions, Pets At Home and The Groom Room accepts it all for making customer experience according to your own requirements. An early reminder is better than a late call, My Groom Room Survey is live and they are anxiously waiting for the customers to submit their honest feedback. It’s your chance to share views and get $500 in vouchers!
Why The Groom Room Customer Satisfaction Survey
Before we discuss My Groom Room Survey, let’s first debate on why a company conducts a customer satisfaction survey. A company needs to be in contact with the thoughts and views of a customer to make sure they are doing right. If a customer is happy, he/she can bring in a lot of happiness to the investors. While on the other hand, if a customer isn’t satisfied with the services of a company, it’s a huge disaster. Customer satisfaction is the only factor that decides the rate of business performance. So how a company gets to know about what customers want, right? The good old contact forms can’t entertain the customer feedback purpose efficiently in this era. It’s hard to keep track of views and opinions of a lot of people when it’s dependent on a bunch of humans. Carrying out a survey is the only way to make things easier for a company. Complicated, eh? Just keep reading the article to know more about the reasons why should you participate in the Groom Room survey.
How To Win $500 Vouchers In The Groom Room Survey – www.TellUsYourTail.com
- To take part in the My Groom Room Survey you must have access to a smartphone, tablet, pc or laptop with a reliable internet connection to browse www.TellUsYourTail.com.
- Make sure that you have a recent register receipt or survey invitation of The Groom Room or Pets At Home to enter some information.
- People taking part in My Groom Room Survey must have basic information like Quote Ref, Date, Time, Amount Spent, etc – Everything would be printed on your sales receipt.
- For answering survey questions better and appropriately you must have the ability to recall your last experience at The Groom Room & Pet At Home.
- Entrants of the Groom Room customer satisfaction survey must have a basic understanding of English to answer the survey questions.
- Note that your every single answer should reflect your experience without any prejudice.
- Customers taking part in the survey must have a couple of minutes.
- For a valid entry in the My Groom Room Survey located at www.TellUsYourTail.com, you must be 18 years of age or over.
- Employees, affiliates, marketing agency, sponsor or anyone connected with Pet At Home or The Groom Room isn’t eligible for the survey sweepstakes.
- Anyone caught damaging the survey website will be strictly banned from taking part in My Groom Room Survey.
- Cheating will not be tolerated by any means, people caught in such activities will face strict legal charges.
- My Groom Room Survey located at www.TellUsYourTail.com is void where restricted or prohibited by government or law.
- You can’t enter fake details in the My Groom Room Survey.
- Winners of the survey can’t transfer or share the prize to anyone.
Survey Participation Instructions:
- Just visit www.TellUsYourTail.com.
- Note that fields labeled with star sign are required.
- On the welcome screen of this survey, you’ll see all sorts of information related to The Groom Room customer satisfaction survey.
- Click on the Continue button to agree on all agreements and continue the survey.
- Grab your Groom Room receipt to input the required information.
- First, enter the Quote Ref that would be located on the bottom side of your Groom Room receipt.
- Now, enter the Date that would be located on the middle right side of your receipt.
- After this, select the Time that would be located just adjacent to the Date on your Groom Room receipt.
- Lastly, enter the Amount Spent that would be printed on your Groom Room receipt.
- Double check the information and click on the Start button to get started with the survey.
- Answer the survey questions as per your experience at the Groom Room.
- You’ll be asked to enter personal information for securing a safe spot amongst the lucky winners.
Resources & Links
- My Groom Room Survey Terms & Conditions
- My Groom Room customer satisfaction survey
Do you want to participate in similar surveys like My Groom Room Survey? We have listed some surveys down below that will give you a chance to win big by just sharing your honest feedback.
- GoWescoWeListen – Win $40 Card
- Talk To Superior Grocers Smg Survey – Win Code
- My Levis Experience – Win Coupon
About The Groom Room
The Groom Room provides the ultimate pet shop experience. They have got all the pet supplies, foods, toys, and accessories at a great price. From other pet services to providing the best meal, The Groom Room & Pet At Home has got you covered.
Want to win $500 in vouchers? Wait no more and take part in the My Groom Room Survey today! Share us your experience at The Groom Room or Pet At Home by commenting down below.
FREE Stuff Delivered to Your Inbox!
Subscribe and be the first to get notified of new surveys, giveaways and sweepstakes from your local retailers.