Take the Palm survey at www.pbtlistens.com and help the company improve their services through your feedback. palm beach tan survey doesn’t only help the company but also gives an opportunity to customers to win $100 in Tan dollars at the end of the survey. You can take the survey from the comfort of your home by using any computer or a handheld device.
QUICK SIDE NOTE: Get FREE STUFF tailored to you – take the Shopper's Voice survey and receive cash, product samples, and special deals! You'll also be entered to WIN $1,500 this month! Pretty neat, right? Okay, moving on...
About The Palm:
When it comes to skincare, nothing can beat The Palm. The company has been in business for years now and has a client base of thousands. They specialize in skincare treatments, spray tanning, sunbed tanning and more. All their services are top-notch and what makes them different is their affordable rates.
How To Win $100 in Tan Dollars in The Palm Survey www.pbtlistens.com
You will require the following:
- A working computer and Internet connection.
- Receipt of your recent visit to The Palm Beach.
- Ability to understand English.
- Enter the ID, date and time to begin the survey.
- An ability to recall your last experience.
- You must be 18 or older to take part in the survey
- Visit www.pbtlistens.com
- Click “Start Survey”.
- The survey can’t be started without the info above.
- The survey consists of 10 – 15 small questions.
- Try to answer all of the questions to the best of your knowledge.
- Upon completing the survey you will be given a special code that can be can used to $100 in tan dollars.
- The coupon code can be redeemed within 30 days.
The palm beach survey at www.pbtlistens.com provides customers a chance to win $100 in tan credit. The feedback received through the survey is analyzed by the management to better their services, so we advise our readers to be candid but honest during the survey.
FREE Stuff Delivered to Your Inbox!
Subscribe and be the first to get notified of new surveys, giveaways and sweepstakes from your local retailers.