The official PCOpinion survey is being hosted by Price Chopper over at www.pcopinion.com is, which has been designed keeping in view the customers in mind. The customer experience survey lets you speak your mind about your personal shopping experience and grab a chance to WIN $500 in return.
Price Chopper supermarket stores chain has created a dedicated platform to record and review the comments, opinions, and ratings that customers have to offer. Since gaining feedback from customers at the point of purchase is always difficult, Price Chopper is using the order receipt to help customers connect with the brand and create a two-way channel of communication.
Since the customer satisfaction rating is highly valuable to the company, it is more than obliged to return the favor by offering a chance for you to WIN $500 gift card when you enter the survey.
Why the Price Chopper Customer Experience Survey
Price Chopper became a prominent brand by standing out of the crowd as a major supermarket operator in the New York State region but has since spread across the country. Apart from offering a range of household products at affordable prices, which has helped Price Chopper create a stronghold in the region is a band of loyal customers that are attached to the brand.
To maintain the healthy relationship that it shares with customers for decades now, Price Chopper is extending its marketing strategy to help identify the issues that customers are facing and find a viable way to resolve them.
The PCOpinion customer experience survey has been constructed to be easy, quick to get through, and simplified for all ages. All you need to do is follow the guidelines, offer your thoughts on the products sold by the Price Shopper stores across the United States, and rate the service that the staff provided you during your recent visit. It should take you no more than a few minutes to fill through the entire customer feedback survey, and at the end of it, there’s a chance for you to enter the Price Chopper survey sweepstakes contest.
How to WIN $500 Gift Card at PCOpinion Survey – www.PCOpinion.com
To find out how you can help the Price Chopper brand grow and become a stronger name in the world of supermarket stores and enter the customer experience survey, here’s what you need to do:
- Since the Price Chopper customer satisfaction survey is conducted online, you will need a computer or mobile with an internet connection to enter.
- The entrant of the Price Chopper customer experience survey must be 18 years of age or older.
- The ability to read or write basic English qualifies you to enter the Price Chopper feedback survey.
- You will need a recent Price Chopper order receipt or survey invitation from Price Chopper to enter the required information on the survey website.
- The survey is open to legal residents of the States of Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, Pennsylvania, and Vermont.
- Employees of Price Chopper, members of the Price Chopper employee families, affiliates, brand subsidiaries, along with advertising agencies and promotional clients are barred from entering in the PCOpinion survey.
- If there is biased feedback or a prejudice noted in the Price Chopper survey, the participant’s entry will be terminated.
- Purchase of good and services from Price Chopper will not increase your chances of winning the $500 gift card sweepstakes.
- Residents outside the U.S. States of States of Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, Pennsylvania and Vermont cannot participate in the survey.
Survey Participation Instructions:
Before you begin the Price Chopper customer satisfaction survey, it is important to ensure that you give unbiased and honest feedback of your own.
- Head over to the official website of the www.pcopinion.com survey.
- Press the Continue button to enter the Price Chopper customer feedback survey website.
- On the main screen of the Price Chopper feedback survey, enter the Store Number, Date of purchase, Time of shopping, Order Number, and Total Paid amount. You can find this information is printed on your Price Chopper store order receipt.
- You will now begin the feedback survey which will include questions where you can define your experience during your recent visit to a Price Chopper store near you.
- Make sure to increase your chances of winning the Price Chopper customer satisfaction survey gift card prize by answering all of the questions.
- At the end, enter your details and contact information to participate in the pcopinion.com survey and to win the $500 gift card sweepstakes.
Resources & Links
If the $500 sweepstakes prize being offered by Price Chopper customer experience survey seems tempting enough, then the following surveys will surely entice you:
- GameStop Survey – WIN $100 Gift Card
- Walmart Survey – WIN $1,000
- TJMaxxFeedback Survey – WIN $500 Gift Card
About Price Chopper
A part of the Golub Corporation that owns the Market 32 chain of supermarkets as well, Price Chopper is a brand that has cemented itself ever since its foundation in New York’s Capital District back in the year 1932. Founded under the name Central Market and then changed to Price Chopper in 1973, the company came into existence as an effort by William Golub and his brother Bernard after taking over their father’s wholesale grocery store that he opened back in 1908 when he immigrated from Russia. The Price Chopper chain of supermarkets today is spread across the States of New York, Connecticut, Vermont, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts with more than 130 stores.
Price Choppers is one of the few shops in America that does almost everything as per the needs and wants of their customers. They understand you need through the customer satisfaction survey known as PCOpinion survey that is found at www.pcopinion.com. The survey takes 5 minutes to complete and lets you win a Price Chopper $500 gift card and if you need any assistance, just ask for help in the comments section.
FREE Stuff Delivered to Your Inbox!
Subscribe and be the first to get notified of new surveys, giveaways and sweepstakes from your local retailers.